Austin Mahone's Family Worried Justin Bieber Would 'Tarnish' his Good Boy Image
By Diadem Pambid | April 10, 2014 11:26 AM EST
Aside from Selena Gomez's family who want her to stay away from Bieber, another teen singing sensation has been advised by his family to maintain his distance from the Canadian crooner. Austin Mahone, who recently collaborated in the studio with Justin, is allegedly receiving warnings from his parents to avoid Justin Bieber. They are worried that Justin would simply "tarnish" Mahone's good boy image.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
With all the controversy, partying and not to mention amount of tattoos on his body, it isn't the least bit surprising that some parents do not approve of Justin Bieber. Aside from the parents of his lady love, Selena Gomez, Justin has another worrying mother to deal with.
After spending some time with the dubbed next Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone, the mother of the 18 year old singer claim Bieber might not be good company for her son. In a report by Star, Mahone has been urged to "distance himself" from the "drug user."
"Austin's family have begged him to stay away from Justin because they think it will tarnish his 'good boy' image. They fear he'll head down the same destructive path. Austin idolizes Justin and, quite frankly, it scares the crap out of his loved ones," reports Star (via Ocean Up), adding, "They tell him that he's got his whole life and a lucrative career ahead of him, and hanging with Justin will only take him down a bad path. But, Austin's made it clear that he's now 18 and can do what he wants."
While Austin's mom has her views, "Mahomies" have their own as well. Clearly according to his fans, Austin knows his boundaries and he isn't one likely to stray from the path of "righteousness."
"This is probably true. Austin is extremely close with his mom( his dad committed suicide when he was young) She's probably worried because Austin wanted to spend his birthday him. He obviously idolizes Justin. Maybe they'll be good for each other," comments user Queen Amanda Bynes.
For now, fans of both singers will just wait and see what happens next between their collaboration and friendship in front and behind of the camera.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions