Austin Mahone's Family Worried Justin Bieber Would 'Tarnish' his Good Boy Image
By Diadem Pambid | April 10, 2014 11:26 AM EST
Aside from Selena Gomez's family who want her to stay away from Bieber, another teen singing sensation has been advised by his family to maintain his distance from the Canadian crooner. Austin Mahone, who recently collaborated in the studio with Justin, is allegedly receiving warnings from his parents to avoid Justin Bieber. They are worried that Justin would simply "tarnish" Mahone's good boy image.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
With all the controversy, partying and not to mention amount of tattoos on his body, it isn't the least bit surprising that some parents do not approve of Justin Bieber. Aside from the parents of his lady love, Selena Gomez, Justin has another worrying mother to deal with.
After spending some time with the dubbed next Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone, the mother of the 18 year old singer claim Bieber might not be good company for her son. In a report by Star, Mahone has been urged to "distance himself" from the "drug user."
"Austin's family have begged him to stay away from Justin because they think it will tarnish his 'good boy' image. They fear he'll head down the same destructive path. Austin idolizes Justin and, quite frankly, it scares the crap out of his loved ones," reports Star (via Ocean Up), adding, "They tell him that he's got his whole life and a lucrative career ahead of him, and hanging with Justin will only take him down a bad path. But, Austin's made it clear that he's now 18 and can do what he wants."
While Austin's mom has her views, "Mahomies" have their own as well. Clearly according to his fans, Austin knows his boundaries and he isn't one likely to stray from the path of "righteousness."
"This is probably true. Austin is extremely close with his mom( his dad committed suicide when he was young) She's probably worried because Austin wanted to spend his birthday him. He obviously idolizes Justin. Maybe they'll be good for each other," comments user Queen Amanda Bynes.
For now, fans of both singers will just wait and see what happens next between their collaboration and friendship in front and behind of the camera.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown