DLC News: Free Forza 5 DLC on Xbox One, Watch Dogs Season Pass DLC and Killer Instinct: Fulgore Detailed
By Gel Galang | April 10, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Players of the Forza Motorsport 5 should check out the free content that's already available for download. This accompanies the latest content update for the game, which will bring you straights and turns with Long Beach as the setting.
The Long Beach track add-on is already integrated in all the modes of Forza 5, so all you really have to do is download the pack. When you do, you'll also find some new features, namely the Career Mode and the new Rivals and multiplayer lobbies for challenging friends.
Lastly, the Long Beach DLC has five new cars that you can include in your collection: the 1977 Ford Coyote Gilmore77, the 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale, the 1956 Jaguar D-Type, the 1998 Mercedes Benz AMG Mercedes CLK GTR and the 1971 Ferrari #2 Ferrari Automobili 312 P.
The catch is that the five-pack car will be available to those with the Forza Motorsport 5 Car Pass. And if that's not enough, Car Pass owners can also expect the five-car Road America Booster Packs.
Watch Dogs gets Season Pass at GameStop
Much-anticipated game Watch Dogs still has an entire month before the official release date comes but it seems that a Season Pass for the game has been outed by retailer GameStop.
Joystiq has spotted the new Season Pass detail that GameStop has posted in its Watch Dogs order page.
"Stay connected to the world of Watch Dogs with the Watch Dogs Season Pass. Get access to a unique Single Player Campaign featuring a new playable character plus more missions, weapons and exclusive content for $19.99," said the description over at GameStop. According to the retailer, this means 25% of savings compared to buying each succeeding add-on content separately.
Killer Instinct gets Fulgore with new update
The Xbox exclusive fighter game Killer Instinct is getting another update, which will introduce a new character as well as a new mode and features.
CVG has spotted the NeoGAF source that states that the new update is up at 6.8GB. The Killer Instinct patch will also let you add Fulgore to your collection of fighters, play an Arcade mode, and get eight-player lobbies and spectator function.
Killer Instinct is already with new studio Iron Galaxy, which took over the project after Double Helix became a part of Amazon.
So far, other developments for the game include a second season of Killer Instinct, with plans for release sometime this year.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- More ‘FIFA 15’ Issues Found in Companion App And Luis Suarez Ban; A PS4 Physical Disc Bundle Spotted
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Demo Distribution Method For Australia Revealed, More Info Coming
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’: New Trailer Shows Off Customisation As Rogue PC Version Gets Spotted In UPlay
- 'Super Smash Bros' For Nintendo 3DS XL Can Hamper Gaming Experience Due To More Resistant Circle Pad
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate