LG G Pro Lite vs. Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | April 10, 2014 9:39 AM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG G Pro Lite or the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The LG G Pro Lite comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixel resolution. The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 comes with a 5.25-inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1,280 pixel resolution.
The LG G Pro Lite comes with 150.2 x 76.9 x 9.4 mm dimensions and weighs 161 grams. The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 comes with 146.8 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 163 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG G Pro Lite is equipped with a 1-GHz dual-core Cortex A9 processor and Mediatek MT6577 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a microSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is equipped with a 1.2-GHz quad-core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a microSD card.
Both devices run on the Android Jelly Bean operating system. The LG G Pro Lite has 1 GB of RAM, whereas the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 has 1.5 GB of RAM.
The LG G Pro Lite sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP. The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.9 MP.
The LG G Pro Lite comes with a Li-ion 3,140 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 14 hours on 3G. The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 comes with a Li-ion 2,600 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 17 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The LG G Pro Lite is priced at around AU $419.95. The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos is priced at around AU $369.95 in Australia.
More Article to be Read
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active vs. Nexus 5 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
Motorola Moto G vs. Nokia Lumia 525 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists