Transfer News: Club Officer Confirms Hertha Berlin Striker will Move to Borussia Dortmund
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 9, 2014 10:52 PM EST
Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc confirmed that Hertha Berlin striker Adrian Ramos will be moving to the Signal Iduna Park in the upcoming transfer window for an undisclosed fee.
"Adrian Ramos is an excellent footballer and one of the top scorers in Germany." - Michael Zorc, Borussia Dortmund sporting director
The Colombia international, who is expected to replace outgoing Robert Lewandowski, is impressing clubs around Europe, tallying a total of 16 goals and 7 assists in the ongoing Bundesliga.
Hertha is looking to make a profit out of the 28-year-old, whom they purchased for €2million from America de Cali and who has a contract due to expire in June 2013.
He has improved his scoring output since signing for Hertha in 2009 and is suggested to be valued around €11million.
"Adrian Ramos is an excellent footballer and one of the top scorers in Germany," Zorc told BBC Sport.
"It fits perfectly in Borussia Dortmund's requirements."
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery