Transfer News: Club Officer Confirms Hertha Berlin Striker will Move to Borussia Dortmund
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 9, 2014 10:52 PM EST
Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc confirmed that Hertha Berlin striker Adrian Ramos will be moving to the Signal Iduna Park in the upcoming transfer window for an undisclosed fee.
"Adrian Ramos is an excellent footballer and one of the top scorers in Germany." - Michael Zorc, Borussia Dortmund sporting director
The Colombia international, who is expected to replace outgoing Robert Lewandowski, is impressing clubs around Europe, tallying a total of 16 goals and 7 assists in the ongoing Bundesliga.
Hertha is looking to make a profit out of the 28-year-old, whom they purchased for €2million from America de Cali and who has a contract due to expire in June 2013.
He has improved his scoring output since signing for Hertha in 2009 and is suggested to be valued around €11million.
"Adrian Ramos is an excellent footballer and one of the top scorers in Germany," Zorc told BBC Sport.
"It fits perfectly in Borussia Dortmund's requirements."
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage