Transfer News: Club Officer Confirms Hertha Berlin Striker will Move to Borussia Dortmund
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 9, 2014 10:52 PM EST
Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc confirmed that Hertha Berlin striker Adrian Ramos will be moving to the Signal Iduna Park in the upcoming transfer window for an undisclosed fee.
"Adrian Ramos is an excellent footballer and one of the top scorers in Germany." - Michael Zorc, Borussia Dortmund sporting director
The Colombia international, who is expected to replace outgoing Robert Lewandowski, is impressing clubs around Europe, tallying a total of 16 goals and 7 assists in the ongoing Bundesliga.
Hertha is looking to make a profit out of the 28-year-old, whom they purchased for €2million from America de Cali and who has a contract due to expire in June 2013.
He has improved his scoring output since signing for Hertha in 2009 and is suggested to be valued around €11million.
"Adrian Ramos is an excellent footballer and one of the top scorers in Germany," Zorc told BBC Sport.
"It fits perfectly in Borussia Dortmund's requirements."
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft