Transfer News: Club Officer Confirms Hertha Berlin Striker will Move to Borussia Dortmund
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 9, 2014 10:52 PM EST
Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc confirmed that Hertha Berlin striker Adrian Ramos will be moving to the Signal Iduna Park in the upcoming transfer window for an undisclosed fee.
"Adrian Ramos is an excellent footballer and one of the top scorers in Germany." - Michael Zorc, Borussia Dortmund sporting director
The Colombia international, who is expected to replace outgoing Robert Lewandowski, is impressing clubs around Europe, tallying a total of 16 goals and 7 assists in the ongoing Bundesliga.
Hertha is looking to make a profit out of the 28-year-old, whom they purchased for €2million from America de Cali and who has a contract due to expire in June 2013.
He has improved his scoring output since signing for Hertha in 2009 and is suggested to be valued around €11million.
"Adrian Ramos is an excellent footballer and one of the top scorers in Germany," Zorc told BBC Sport.
"It fits perfectly in Borussia Dortmund's requirements."
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Signing A Striker Is Still Considered By Wenger
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares