Why Human Ken Dislikes the Disturbing Barbie Doll Valerie Lukyanova: Battle of the Plastics?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 9, 2014 10:34 PM EST
While Human Barbie doll, Valerie Lukyanova, is receiving hate for her racist comments in her GQ interview, another star is hating on her for different reasons.
The Ukranian Barbie Doll had met her counterpart in New York, after being invited to guest alongside Justin Jedlica, a 33-year old man who decided to look like Barbie's lover Ken. Although Mattel has built Ken to fit Barbie's perfect lifestyle, the real-life dolls did not like each other. Human Ken wasn't impressed with the barbie doll. Seems like this is the battle of the plastics.
The meeting didn't go as people would have thought it would go having Ken and Barbie meet and should be a romance in the making but it seems that his was not the case. Why does the human Ken hate the human Barbie? Here is what human Ken had to say about the Barbie in his "GQ" interview:
'"We met at a photo shoot. She's a cute girl, I don't really get her. I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist."Unlike me, who has spent nearly $150,000 permanently transforming myself into a human Ken doll, Valeria just plays dress-up, Valeria has been my arch-nemesis ever since we met each other earlier this year."
Justin Jedlica thought the Ukranian doll was a "drag queen" and that she had too many surgeries to be even legitimately beautiful. The funny thing is, Jedlica has apparently been under the knife for almost 140 times just to take the shape of his most adored icon-Ken.
Valeria Lukyanova, however, has maintained that she only got her breasts done to look more like Barbie-although stark changes in her chin, nose and face easily tells onlookers that she has had surgery elsewhere.
"I'm working with a silicone-fabrication company to do an artistic muscle-augmentation-implant line. So all the implants I'm paying custom for myself right now, like my shoulders, my quads, my abs, the lats...they'll hopefully be available to plastic surgeons." Jedlica said in response to plastic surgery queries.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales