Why Human Ken Dislikes the Disturbing Barbie Doll Valerie Lukyanova: Battle of the Plastics?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 9, 2014 10:34 PM EST
While Human Barbie doll, Valerie Lukyanova, is receiving hate for her racist comments in her GQ interview, another star is hating on her for different reasons.
The Ukranian Barbie Doll had met her counterpart in New York, after being invited to guest alongside Justin Jedlica, a 33-year old man who decided to look like Barbie's lover Ken. Although Mattel has built Ken to fit Barbie's perfect lifestyle, the real-life dolls did not like each other. Human Ken wasn't impressed with the barbie doll. Seems like this is the battle of the plastics.
The meeting didn't go as people would have thought it would go having Ken and Barbie meet and should be a romance in the making but it seems that his was not the case. Why does the human Ken hate the human Barbie? Here is what human Ken had to say about the Barbie in his "GQ" interview:
'"We met at a photo shoot. She's a cute girl, I don't really get her. I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist."Unlike me, who has spent nearly $150,000 permanently transforming myself into a human Ken doll, Valeria just plays dress-up, Valeria has been my arch-nemesis ever since we met each other earlier this year."
Justin Jedlica thought the Ukranian doll was a "drag queen" and that she had too many surgeries to be even legitimately beautiful. The funny thing is, Jedlica has apparently been under the knife for almost 140 times just to take the shape of his most adored icon-Ken.
Valeria Lukyanova, however, has maintained that she only got her breasts done to look more like Barbie-although stark changes in her chin, nose and face easily tells onlookers that she has had surgery elsewhere.
"I'm working with a silicone-fabrication company to do an artistic muscle-augmentation-implant line. So all the implants I'm paying custom for myself right now, like my shoulders, my quads, my abs, the lats...they'll hopefully be available to plastic surgeons." Jedlica said in response to plastic surgery queries.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown