North Korean Officer Burned Alive? Kim Jong-un Regime Executes High-Ranking Officials Using Horrifying Method
By Gopi Chandra Kharel | April 9, 2014 9:40 PM EST
In what has been termed as another round of horrific execution following the killing of Dictator Kim Jong-un's own uncle Jang Song-teak, one official was reportedly burnt alive in North Korea.
In another round of execution, North Korean regime headed by Kimg Jong-un has reportedly burned one man alive while executing many others using other methods. (Photo: Reuters)
South Korean media are reporting citing undisclosed sources that the notorious North Korean regime has not only shut down the Workers Party department, which was once headed by purged uncle of Kim, but it has also executed or interned 11 high-ranking officials.
One of them was burned alive, South Korean Chosen Ilbo newspaper said citing its source.
The source revealed that the regime is preparing a third round of purge of officials who supported Jang, whom North Korea executed late last year citing bizarre reasons such as doing drugs, womanizing or 'clapping halfheartedly' for the Supreme Leader.
The first purge involved Jang's family, relatives and high-ranking party officials, while the second purge is said to be underway. North Korea is awaiting third round of mass execution which will target Jang's supporters in provincial chapters of the Workers Party.
The source told the paper that Jang's elder sister Kye-sun and her husband and ambassador to Cuba Jon Yong-jin, as well as their son-in-law Kim Yong-ho have been executed. The ambassador to Malaysia Jang Yong-chol, Jang's nephew escaped, the paper reported.
The man singled out to be burned alive was O Sang-hon, a senior figure in the Country's public security ministry who was accused of turning his department into a personal protection squad for Jang. He was "executed by flamethrower", the source told the paper.
The person to be burnt alive had managed a bureau in the ministry as his personal security service and raised its status to the same rank as officials guarding leader Kim Jong-un, the report suggested.
Kim Jong-un was recently re-elected to his seat in the parliament by what was dubbed as '100 percent votes' from all eligible voters in his constituency. But it is known only too well, to the rest of the world that the election was simply an eye-wash or it perhaps never happened.
Very little is known about what goes on in North Korea, a reclusive and isolated communist nation often considered to be the most controversial among all countries in the world.
While Wednesday's report cannot be independently verified, it is however, not the first time that bizarre and horrifying methods of execution were reported in the country.
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Update: Australians Unveil New Map To Find The Missing Plane
- Court Grants Indian Man Divorce Over Wife’s Insatiable Sex Demands
- Surge in UFO Sightings in Queensland Observed; Gold Coast 'Hot Spot' of UFO Encounters
- ISIS Threat: Australia Terror Alert Level at 'Medium' as Saudi King Warns of Attacks in Europe in a Month
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leak Raises Doubts on Apple's iCloud; How to Secure Apple ID
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers