Justin Bieber Denied Entry In Miami Nightclubs: Don't Want Troublemaker Biebs to Party Hard and Bring Them Wrong Name?
By nidhi tewari | April 9, 2014 9:35 PM EST
Justin Bieber has been banned from entering into Miami nightclubs, TMZ.com is reporting. The singer's management tried to get entry into the famous nightclubs of Miami by calling and making bookings at LIV, Story and Adore. However the "Believe" singer was left disappointed after he was denied entry into any of the three clubs.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
There are two reasons why Justin Bieber's entourage was denied entry into the clubs - first reason being he is just 20 years old and the legal age of drinking in Miami is 21. Second reason why Justin was not allowed to party in Miami is because of his last DUI arrest. The singer was arrested in Miami just a few months ago after he was drinking and driving without a license and even caught for drag racing.
The "Baby" singer was charged with driving under the influence (DUI), resisting arrest and driving without a valid license last time he partied with his friends, dad Jeremy Bieber and Chantel Jeffries in Miami. No club in Miami wants to be in news for wrong reasons and get negative publicity because of the antics of Justin Bieber. Hence when his friends tried to coax the management at the club by telling them that they would spend big money on drinks and eating, the clubs were still left unaffected.
The TMZ.com is also reporting that some clubs agreed to let Biebs party at their place if he would give an impromptu performance at their club. But Bieber did not agree to their terms and conditions and chose to enjoy a low key night at a local restaurant by eating out.
The "Heartbreaker" singer has pled not guilty to all the charges including DUI against him and is set to appear in court again on May 5. He has cases going on against him in two countries. The "Boyfriend" singer is involved in another assault case in his hometown Toronto too, apart from two cases in United States.
Do you think the Miami clubs did the right thing to not allow Justin Bieber to party? Were they right in avoiding any trouble?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight