Selena Gomez’s Stalker Strikes Again, See How He Looks Like [PHOTO]
By Riza Ornos | April 9, 2014 9:21 PM EST
Arrested two weeks ago for breaking into Selena Gomez's home in Calabasas, Che Cruz was charged Monday with felony stalking and violating a court order hours after he was released from his first offense. The creepy trespasser break into her home knocked onto the front door and told her friend that he was looking for the "Come & Get It" singer.
The 20-year-old stalker was arrested twice in one week after breaking Selena's guest home in March 30. But after he acknowledged the trespassing charges in court Wednesday, he was ordered to stay away from Justin Bieber's estranged girlfriend and was on put on probation and sent to jail for up to 45 days.
But the court released Cruz after two days in jail and break into the star's home (April 4) again hours after he was released. According to the Los Angeles district attorney's office, Cruz attempted to jump the fence into her yard but was caught by sheriff's deputies before he had the chance of scaring the Hollywood star again.
"Gomez, the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress turned pop star, was at home when Cruz was arrested the first time after he broke into her guest house. It was unknown whether Gomez was home during Friday's intrusion," according to a report on Billboard.
Based on several pictures of Cruz, the former Disney star stalker proved that there is something off about him. He poses with his tongue out for several of his pictures and based on some reports maybe he has mistaken Gomez as Miley Cyrus with his tongue wagging all the time.
He was photographed in filthy sweatpants and baggy clothes, and even managed to mock the photographers as he walked with an officer beside him. If found guilty, Cruz is facing up to four years in prison and he is due to be back in court on April 17.
Cruz is not the first stalker that the "Spring Breakers" star has; back in 2012 Gomez obtained a restraining order against Thomas Brodnicki who threatened to kill her. The obsessed fan was ordered to stay away from the star for three years but after two years of silence Brodnicki broke his restraining order and sent the actress a disturbing email.
Check the photo of Che Crus here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen