Selena Gomez’s Stalker Strikes Again, See How He Looks Like [PHOTO]
By Riza Ornos | April 9, 2014 9:21 PM EST
Arrested two weeks ago for breaking into Selena Gomez's home in Calabasas, Che Cruz was charged Monday with felony stalking and violating a court order hours after he was released from his first offense. The creepy trespasser break into her home knocked onto the front door and told her friend that he was looking for the "Come & Get It" singer.
The 20-year-old stalker was arrested twice in one week after breaking Selena's guest home in March 30. But after he acknowledged the trespassing charges in court Wednesday, he was ordered to stay away from Justin Bieber's estranged girlfriend and was on put on probation and sent to jail for up to 45 days.
But the court released Cruz after two days in jail and break into the star's home (April 4) again hours after he was released. According to the Los Angeles district attorney's office, Cruz attempted to jump the fence into her yard but was caught by sheriff's deputies before he had the chance of scaring the Hollywood star again.
"Gomez, the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress turned pop star, was at home when Cruz was arrested the first time after he broke into her guest house. It was unknown whether Gomez was home during Friday's intrusion," according to a report on Billboard.
Based on several pictures of Cruz, the former Disney star stalker proved that there is something off about him. He poses with his tongue out for several of his pictures and based on some reports maybe he has mistaken Gomez as Miley Cyrus with his tongue wagging all the time.
He was photographed in filthy sweatpants and baggy clothes, and even managed to mock the photographers as he walked with an officer beside him. If found guilty, Cruz is facing up to four years in prison and he is due to be back in court on April 17.
Cruz is not the first stalker that the "Spring Breakers" star has; back in 2012 Gomez obtained a restraining order against Thomas Brodnicki who threatened to kill her. The obsessed fan was ordered to stay away from the star for three years but after two years of silence Brodnicki broke his restraining order and sent the actress a disturbing email.
Check the photo of Che Crus here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up