Selena Gomez’s Stalker Strikes Again, See How He Looks Like [PHOTO]
By Riza Ornos | April 9, 2014 9:21 PM EST
Arrested two weeks ago for breaking into Selena Gomez's home in Calabasas, Che Cruz was charged Monday with felony stalking and violating a court order hours after he was released from his first offense. The creepy trespasser break into her home knocked onto the front door and told her friend that he was looking for the "Come & Get It" singer.
The 20-year-old stalker was arrested twice in one week after breaking Selena's guest home in March 30. But after he acknowledged the trespassing charges in court Wednesday, he was ordered to stay away from Justin Bieber's estranged girlfriend and was on put on probation and sent to jail for up to 45 days.
But the court released Cruz after two days in jail and break into the star's home (April 4) again hours after he was released. According to the Los Angeles district attorney's office, Cruz attempted to jump the fence into her yard but was caught by sheriff's deputies before he had the chance of scaring the Hollywood star again.
"Gomez, the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress turned pop star, was at home when Cruz was arrested the first time after he broke into her guest house. It was unknown whether Gomez was home during Friday's intrusion," according to a report on Billboard.
Based on several pictures of Cruz, the former Disney star stalker proved that there is something off about him. He poses with his tongue out for several of his pictures and based on some reports maybe he has mistaken Gomez as Miley Cyrus with his tongue wagging all the time.
He was photographed in filthy sweatpants and baggy clothes, and even managed to mock the photographers as he walked with an officer beside him. If found guilty, Cruz is facing up to four years in prison and he is due to be back in court on April 17.
Cruz is not the first stalker that the "Spring Breakers" star has; back in 2012 Gomez obtained a restraining order against Thomas Brodnicki who threatened to kill her. The obsessed fan was ordered to stay away from the star for three years but after two years of silence Brodnicki broke his restraining order and sent the actress a disturbing email.
Check the photo of Che Crus here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell