Sorry Haters - Kim Kardashian And Kanye West’s Vogue Cover 'Best-Seller'
By charmaine corne clutton | April 9, 2014 8:46 PM EST
Apparently, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Vogue Cover is raking up many dollars for Anna Wintour and the Company.
The famous interracial couple definitely has the last laugh over their haters and critics as Daily Mail reported the infamous Vogue Cover is set to outsell similar covers by famous personalities such as Beyonce and Michelle Obama.
"Well...I guess I'm canceling my Vogue subscription. Who is with me???" "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" actress posted on Twitter as Kim and Kanye were revealed to be Vogue's celebrity cover.
Other Hollywood celebrities also expressed their dismay for the Vogue cover claiming Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have not contributed to the world of fashion and were "too tacky" to even grace the magazine's cover.
Despite all of the negative criticisms, the couple has been getting good reads ever since they posed for the iconic magazine. Kim and Kanye seemed to have the final laugh over all of their haters.
An official rep from the magazine cited the magazine "never comments on sales figures."
Could it be that Kim and Kanye are buying thousands of magazines themselves to boost their public image?
Perhaps the controversy that has shrouded the cover was part and parcel why the intriguing Vogue cover of the two notorious public figures was able to outsell their famous counterparts. Despite the alleged successful sales figures, people are still not ready to forgive the famous fashion mogul for placing Kim and Kanye as cover models of the fashion bible.
Sarah Michelle Gellar's tweet has been favored by many people worldwide and has been reposted a thousand times indicating how fans really felt about the controversial Vogue cover.
Meanwhile, Kim and Kanye could not careless. The couple is busy planning the big and star-studded celebration.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]