Harper is the Most Stylish Celebrity Kid: Beckhams Beat Out Suri Cruise
By Keerthi Mohan | April 9, 2014 6:05 PM EST
Harper Beckham, Victoria and David Beckham’s two-year-old daughter, has been voted as the most stylish celebrity kid in a new poll conducted by Start Rite Shoes.
She beat out the likes of Suri Cruise, who is considered a fashion icon, and her brothers to claim the top spot. Brooklyn,15, clinched the second place, 11-year-old Romeo came in third and nine–year-old Cruz got the sixth place, reported Hollywood Life.
It is not surprising that the Beckham children took away the top spots, as their family is often called the First Family of the fashion world. And Harper has a promising future ahead in the fashion world as the mini fashionista’s wardrobe already consists of a number of designer labels.
Harper has not been spotted in the same outfit twice, and her wardrobe is said to be worth more than $8,000. Her shoe collection, which includes Chloe Boots, Converse, floral sandals and ballerinas, is expected to worth more than $2,300.
She has a handbag named after her, and the toddler was offered her first modeling contract when she was just nine months old.
My1stYears.com, a manufacturer of personalized baby gifts, penned an open letter to the youngest Beckham in 2012, offering an opportunity to become the face of one of their new range of products.
“Both your parents are fashion icons, and we can see no reason why you shouldn't start your own career in the fashion industry even at your young age,” the letter read, according to Huffington Post.
“From what we have seen of you since your first public appearance less than a year ago, we know you have implacable style and taste. You were therefore the immediate first choice for our campaign.”
However, the Beckhams did not take up the offer.
Meanwhile, other celebrity children who made it to the list include Cruise, Willow Smith, Ava Klass, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, Blue Ivy Carter and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.
Prince George, third in line to the British throne, was absent from the list, so was Mason Disick. The son of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick had made it to a number of “fashionable children” list in the previous years.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June