Harper is the Most Stylish Celebrity Kid: Beckhams Beat Out Suri Cruise
By Keerthi Mohan | April 9, 2014 6:05 PM EST
Harper Beckham, Victoria and David Beckham’s two-year-old daughter, has been voted as the most stylish celebrity kid in a new poll conducted by Start Rite Shoes.
She beat out the likes of Suri Cruise, who is considered a fashion icon, and her brothers to claim the top spot. Brooklyn,15, clinched the second place, 11-year-old Romeo came in third and nine–year-old Cruz got the sixth place, reported Hollywood Life.
It is not surprising that the Beckham children took away the top spots, as their family is often called the First Family of the fashion world. And Harper has a promising future ahead in the fashion world as the mini fashionista’s wardrobe already consists of a number of designer labels.
Harper has not been spotted in the same outfit twice, and her wardrobe is said to be worth more than $8,000. Her shoe collection, which includes Chloe Boots, Converse, floral sandals and ballerinas, is expected to worth more than $2,300.
She has a handbag named after her, and the toddler was offered her first modeling contract when she was just nine months old.
My1stYears.com, a manufacturer of personalized baby gifts, penned an open letter to the youngest Beckham in 2012, offering an opportunity to become the face of one of their new range of products.
“Both your parents are fashion icons, and we can see no reason why you shouldn't start your own career in the fashion industry even at your young age,” the letter read, according to Huffington Post.
“From what we have seen of you since your first public appearance less than a year ago, we know you have implacable style and taste. You were therefore the immediate first choice for our campaign.”
However, the Beckhams did not take up the offer.
Meanwhile, other celebrity children who made it to the list include Cruise, Willow Smith, Ava Klass, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, Blue Ivy Carter and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.
Prince George, third in line to the British throne, was absent from the list, so was Mason Disick. The son of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick had made it to a number of “fashionable children” list in the previous years.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' Season 4 Spoilers: 'Litt Up' Consequences in Summer Finale; Cliffhanger Awaits, Says Series Creator [Watch Suits 4x10 Promo Video]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch