Harper is the Most Stylish Celebrity Kid: Beckhams Beat Out Suri Cruise
By Keerthi Mohan | April 9, 2014 6:05 PM EST
Harper Beckham, Victoria and David Beckham’s two-year-old daughter, has been voted as the most stylish celebrity kid in a new poll conducted by Start Rite Shoes.
She beat out the likes of Suri Cruise, who is considered a fashion icon, and her brothers to claim the top spot. Brooklyn,15, clinched the second place, 11-year-old Romeo came in third and nine–year-old Cruz got the sixth place, reported Hollywood Life.
It is not surprising that the Beckham children took away the top spots, as their family is often called the First Family of the fashion world. And Harper has a promising future ahead in the fashion world as the mini fashionista’s wardrobe already consists of a number of designer labels.
Harper has not been spotted in the same outfit twice, and her wardrobe is said to be worth more than $8,000. Her shoe collection, which includes Chloe Boots, Converse, floral sandals and ballerinas, is expected to worth more than $2,300.
She has a handbag named after her, and the toddler was offered her first modeling contract when she was just nine months old.
My1stYears.com, a manufacturer of personalized baby gifts, penned an open letter to the youngest Beckham in 2012, offering an opportunity to become the face of one of their new range of products.
“Both your parents are fashion icons, and we can see no reason why you shouldn't start your own career in the fashion industry even at your young age,” the letter read, according to Huffington Post.
“From what we have seen of you since your first public appearance less than a year ago, we know you have implacable style and taste. You were therefore the immediate first choice for our campaign.”
However, the Beckhams did not take up the offer.
Meanwhile, other celebrity children who made it to the list include Cruise, Willow Smith, Ava Klass, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, Blue Ivy Carter and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.
Prince George, third in line to the British throne, was absent from the list, so was Mason Disick. The son of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick had made it to a number of “fashionable children” list in the previous years.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build