Harper is the Most Stylish Celebrity Kid: Beckhams Beat Out Suri Cruise
By Keerthi Mohan | April 9, 2014 6:05 PM EST
Harper Beckham, Victoria and David Beckham’s two-year-old daughter, has been voted as the most stylish celebrity kid in a new poll conducted by Start Rite Shoes.
She beat out the likes of Suri Cruise, who is considered a fashion icon, and her brothers to claim the top spot. Brooklyn,15, clinched the second place, 11-year-old Romeo came in third and nine–year-old Cruz got the sixth place, reported Hollywood Life.
It is not surprising that the Beckham children took away the top spots, as their family is often called the First Family of the fashion world. And Harper has a promising future ahead in the fashion world as the mini fashionista’s wardrobe already consists of a number of designer labels.
Harper has not been spotted in the same outfit twice, and her wardrobe is said to be worth more than $8,000. Her shoe collection, which includes Chloe Boots, Converse, floral sandals and ballerinas, is expected to worth more than $2,300.
She has a handbag named after her, and the toddler was offered her first modeling contract when she was just nine months old.
My1stYears.com, a manufacturer of personalized baby gifts, penned an open letter to the youngest Beckham in 2012, offering an opportunity to become the face of one of their new range of products.
“Both your parents are fashion icons, and we can see no reason why you shouldn't start your own career in the fashion industry even at your young age,” the letter read, according to Huffington Post.
“From what we have seen of you since your first public appearance less than a year ago, we know you have implacable style and taste. You were therefore the immediate first choice for our campaign.”
However, the Beckhams did not take up the offer.
Meanwhile, other celebrity children who made it to the list include Cruise, Willow Smith, Ava Klass, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, Blue Ivy Carter and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.
Prince George, third in line to the British throne, was absent from the list, so was Mason Disick. The son of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick had made it to a number of “fashionable children” list in the previous years.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast