Harper is the Most Stylish Celebrity Kid: Beckhams Beat Out Suri Cruise
By Keerthi Mohan | April 9, 2014 6:05 PM EST
Harper Beckham, Victoria and David Beckham’s two-year-old daughter, has been voted as the most stylish celebrity kid in a new poll conducted by Start Rite Shoes.
She beat out the likes of Suri Cruise, who is considered a fashion icon, and her brothers to claim the top spot. Brooklyn,15, clinched the second place, 11-year-old Romeo came in third and nine–year-old Cruz got the sixth place, reported Hollywood Life.
It is not surprising that the Beckham children took away the top spots, as their family is often called the First Family of the fashion world. And Harper has a promising future ahead in the fashion world as the mini fashionista’s wardrobe already consists of a number of designer labels.
Harper has not been spotted in the same outfit twice, and her wardrobe is said to be worth more than $8,000. Her shoe collection, which includes Chloe Boots, Converse, floral sandals and ballerinas, is expected to worth more than $2,300.
She has a handbag named after her, and the toddler was offered her first modeling contract when she was just nine months old.
My1stYears.com, a manufacturer of personalized baby gifts, penned an open letter to the youngest Beckham in 2012, offering an opportunity to become the face of one of their new range of products.
“Both your parents are fashion icons, and we can see no reason why you shouldn't start your own career in the fashion industry even at your young age,” the letter read, according to Huffington Post.
“From what we have seen of you since your first public appearance less than a year ago, we know you have implacable style and taste. You were therefore the immediate first choice for our campaign.”
However, the Beckhams did not take up the offer.
Meanwhile, other celebrity children who made it to the list include Cruise, Willow Smith, Ava Klass, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, Blue Ivy Carter and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.
Prince George, third in line to the British throne, was absent from the list, so was Mason Disick. The son of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick had made it to a number of “fashionable children” list in the previous years.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family