After Bisexual Rumors, Austin Mahone Off to Perform at Radio Disney Music Festival
By Riza Ornos | April 9, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Nickolodeon Star Austin Mahone is on fire as he announced the debut of his upcoming album, "The Secret." He was recently spotted in the recording studio with Justin Bieber.
Fresh from his bisexual rumors with the Canadian star, the 18-year-old star heads for a huge summer tour and set to perform at the annual Radio Disney Music Awards.
Both Justin and Austin were spotted at Nobu, a collaboration that Beliebers and Mahomies will never thought will happen after Austin was linked to Justin's estranged girlfriend Selena Gomez. But it seems that the two are becoming besties, after all the bisexual rumors that linked the two stars, and two stars bonding as they reportedly cut a track together in Miami.
Mahone signed with Young money back in September 2013, and since the "Beauty and the Beat" singer worked with them before the two started a collaboration for the Austin's album.
"Justin happened to be in the same studio with Birdman. Austin was in the studio next door recording a song that Justin wrote," a source said in an interview with Us Weekly.
"Justin had a song he thought could be really perfect to do with Austin so they got together in the studio," another source said in an interview MTV.
2014 Radio Disney Music Awards
The star announced the exciting news during his surprise performance in Miami at the Leadership and Management Academy. The singer gave a group of students the biggest surprise of their lives and performed three songs before he announced that he will be at the 2014 Radio Disney Music Awards.
He is set to present alongside Hollywood's famous faces, including Cody Simpson, "Safe Haven" Star Julianne Hough and E!'s Kelly Osbourne.
According to HollywoodLife.com, Mahone will also take the centerstage for a major performance and he might debut one of his single's on his debut album.
Other news speculated that the singer might perform his latest singe "MMM Yeah" or "What About Love," which nominated for an award. The 2014 Radio Disney Music Awards is set to kick off at Los Angeles Nokia Theater at L.A. Live on Saturday, April 26.
The red carpet annual awards will be televised live on Disney Channel, "Disney Channel Presents The Radio Disney Music Awards," on Sunday, April 27 at 8/7c.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date