After Bisexual Rumors, Austin Mahone Off to Perform at Radio Disney Music Festival
By Riza Ornos | April 9, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Nickolodeon Star Austin Mahone is on fire as he announced the debut of his upcoming album, "The Secret." He was recently spotted in the recording studio with Justin Bieber.
Fresh from his bisexual rumors with the Canadian star, the 18-year-old star heads for a huge summer tour and set to perform at the annual Radio Disney Music Awards.
Both Justin and Austin were spotted at Nobu, a collaboration that Beliebers and Mahomies will never thought will happen after Austin was linked to Justin's estranged girlfriend Selena Gomez. But it seems that the two are becoming besties, after all the bisexual rumors that linked the two stars, and two stars bonding as they reportedly cut a track together in Miami.
Mahone signed with Young money back in September 2013, and since the "Beauty and the Beat" singer worked with them before the two started a collaboration for the Austin's album.
"Justin happened to be in the same studio with Birdman. Austin was in the studio next door recording a song that Justin wrote," a source said in an interview with Us Weekly.
"Justin had a song he thought could be really perfect to do with Austin so they got together in the studio," another source said in an interview MTV.
2014 Radio Disney Music Awards
The star announced the exciting news during his surprise performance in Miami at the Leadership and Management Academy. The singer gave a group of students the biggest surprise of their lives and performed three songs before he announced that he will be at the 2014 Radio Disney Music Awards.
He is set to present alongside Hollywood's famous faces, including Cody Simpson, "Safe Haven" Star Julianne Hough and E!'s Kelly Osbourne.
According to HollywoodLife.com, Mahone will also take the centerstage for a major performance and he might debut one of his single's on his debut album.
Other news speculated that the singer might perform his latest singe "MMM Yeah" or "What About Love," which nominated for an award. The 2014 Radio Disney Music Awards is set to kick off at Los Angeles Nokia Theater at L.A. Live on Saturday, April 26.
The red carpet annual awards will be televised live on Disney Channel, "Disney Channel Presents The Radio Disney Music Awards," on Sunday, April 27 at 8/7c.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia