HTC M8 Ace Snapshot Surfaces Online; Shows Bigger Display, Front Camera
By Rohit KVN | April 9, 2014 4:30 PM EST
HTC CEO Peter Chou shows the new HTC One M8 phone during a launch event in New York March 25, 2014. The HTC One M8 has a 5-inch display, slightly larger than its predecessor, as well as improved camera technology, a faster processor and updated software, the company said.
Popular twitter spy, @evleaks has released a blurry, yet distinguishable snapshot of the HTC M8 Ace. In the picture, the device sports a maroon red hued big rectangular body and is less curvy than the original HTC One M8 model. It also flaunts a camera at the top right corner and mesh-style front speakers.
HTC M8 Ace pic.twitter.com/1KqrLA74Kp— @evleaks (@evleaks) April 8, 2014
Apart from the photo, the tipster has not divulged any other details related to internal components of HTC M8 Ace.
Besides HTC M8 Ace, the Taiwanese company is also speculated to be working on a compact variant of HTC One M8. Specifications of this mini model have already been leaked out in the media. (courtesy, @evleaks)
HTC One M8 Mini is said to sport a 4.5-inch HD (720p) display and ship with Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS with HTC custom Sense v6.0 UI, 1.4GHz Snapdragon processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB (expandable via microSD card), 13.0-megapixel primary camera, 5.0-megapixel snapper on the front and boasts standard wire-less connectivity features - Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/n/ac) and Bluetooth v4.0.
As of now, there is no word on when these HTC One M8 variants will be launched, but it is safe to assume that company is certain to launch them in coming months, as it had exercised similar strategy with HTC One M7 in 2013.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery