Nokia Lumia 630: Windows Phone 8.1 Handset Pre-Orders Available in Russia at €163 Price
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 9, 2014 4:18 PM EST
The recently announced Nokia Lumia 630 is one of the Finnish manufacturer's smartphones running on the latest Windows Phone 8.1 OS. The new Nokia device, considered to be a successor to the Nokia Lumia 620 smartphone, is now available for pre-order in Russia through the official Nokia store after its announcement at the 2014 Microsoft Build Conference.
According to the Windows Phone Central report, consumers who are interested in the Nokia device can start placing their pre-orders for the single-SIM Nokia Lumia 630 as well as the dual-SIM and 4G/LTE Nokia Lumia 635 smartphone variant. The Nokia Lumia 630 price is set at €163 (US$224) while the Nokia Lumia 635 price is set at €173 (US$238).
Nokia has confirmed that the Nokia Lumia 630 3G will be launched in different European and Asian markets in May 2014 with the €119 (US$164) price while the dual-SIM variant price is set at €129 (US$177). As for the Nokia Lumia 635, the GSMArena report claims the Nokia device will be released worldwide with the LTE connectivity in July 2014 with the price tag of €139 (US$191). "This is at least the official info, but as usual it doesn't include taxes or subsidies," the report noted.
The Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone features and specs include the 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with 854x480p resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, ClearBlack display, a quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 512MB of RAM, Adreno 305 GPU and 8GB internal storage capacity that can be expanded through the available microSD card slot up to 128GB.
The Windows Phone 8.1 handset has a 5MP primary camera with geo-tagging and panorama features without the secondary camera and it is powered by the 1830mAh Li-Ion battery. The additional features and specs included are the Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0 and 7GB free SkyDrive storage.
Consumers can choose from the variety of colours offered for the Nokia Lumia 630 such as bright green, bright orange, bright yellow, black and white. Moreover, the backs could be swapped out in order for the consumers to get a hold of the new colour they want at any time.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 1520: Delta Airlines Flight Attendants' Nokia Lumia 820 Handset to be Replaced with Windows Phone Phablet - [READ]
Nokia 3310: Finnish Phone Released in 2000 Had a Windows Phone Makeover on 2014 April Fools' Day - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’