Nokia Lumia 630: Windows Phone 8.1 Handset Pre-Orders Available in Russia at €163 Price
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 9, 2014 4:18 PM EST
The recently announced Nokia Lumia 630 is one of the Finnish manufacturer's smartphones running on the latest Windows Phone 8.1 OS. The new Nokia device, considered to be a successor to the Nokia Lumia 620 smartphone, is now available for pre-order in Russia through the official Nokia store after its announcement at the 2014 Microsoft Build Conference.
According to the Windows Phone Central report, consumers who are interested in the Nokia device can start placing their pre-orders for the single-SIM Nokia Lumia 630 as well as the dual-SIM and 4G/LTE Nokia Lumia 635 smartphone variant. The Nokia Lumia 630 price is set at €163 (US$224) while the Nokia Lumia 635 price is set at €173 (US$238).
Nokia has confirmed that the Nokia Lumia 630 3G will be launched in different European and Asian markets in May 2014 with the €119 (US$164) price while the dual-SIM variant price is set at €129 (US$177). As for the Nokia Lumia 635, the GSMArena report claims the Nokia device will be released worldwide with the LTE connectivity in July 2014 with the price tag of €139 (US$191). "This is at least the official info, but as usual it doesn't include taxes or subsidies," the report noted.
The Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone features and specs include the 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with 854x480p resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, ClearBlack display, a quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 512MB of RAM, Adreno 305 GPU and 8GB internal storage capacity that can be expanded through the available microSD card slot up to 128GB.
The Windows Phone 8.1 handset has a 5MP primary camera with geo-tagging and panorama features without the secondary camera and it is powered by the 1830mAh Li-Ion battery. The additional features and specs included are the Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0 and 7GB free SkyDrive storage.
Consumers can choose from the variety of colours offered for the Nokia Lumia 630 such as bright green, bright orange, bright yellow, black and white. Moreover, the backs could be swapped out in order for the consumers to get a hold of the new colour they want at any time.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 1520: Delta Airlines Flight Attendants' Nokia Lumia 820 Handset to be Replaced with Windows Phone Phablet - [READ]
Nokia 3310: Finnish Phone Released in 2000 Had a Windows Phone Makeover on 2014 April Fools' Day - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 635: Microsoft Drops AT&T Smartphone's Price For 2014 Black Friday Sale
- Google’s Mobile Search To Lessen Stress Of Black Friday Shopping
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Holds Own Black Friday 2014 Sale As More The Dark Below Details Get Revealed
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- ‘GTA V' Title Update 1.04, Black Friday Sale And Heists DLC Release In December Possible
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast