Nokia Lumia 630: Windows Phone 8.1 Handset Pre-Orders Available in Russia at €163 Price
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 9, 2014 4:18 PM EST
The recently announced Nokia Lumia 630 is one of the Finnish manufacturer's smartphones running on the latest Windows Phone 8.1 OS. The new Nokia device, considered to be a successor to the Nokia Lumia 620 smartphone, is now available for pre-order in Russia through the official Nokia store after its announcement at the 2014 Microsoft Build Conference.
According to the Windows Phone Central report, consumers who are interested in the Nokia device can start placing their pre-orders for the single-SIM Nokia Lumia 630 as well as the dual-SIM and 4G/LTE Nokia Lumia 635 smartphone variant. The Nokia Lumia 630 price is set at €163 (US$224) while the Nokia Lumia 635 price is set at €173 (US$238).
Nokia has confirmed that the Nokia Lumia 630 3G will be launched in different European and Asian markets in May 2014 with the €119 (US$164) price while the dual-SIM variant price is set at €129 (US$177). As for the Nokia Lumia 635, the GSMArena report claims the Nokia device will be released worldwide with the LTE connectivity in July 2014 with the price tag of €139 (US$191). "This is at least the official info, but as usual it doesn't include taxes or subsidies," the report noted.
The Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone features and specs include the 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with 854x480p resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, ClearBlack display, a quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 512MB of RAM, Adreno 305 GPU and 8GB internal storage capacity that can be expanded through the available microSD card slot up to 128GB.
The Windows Phone 8.1 handset has a 5MP primary camera with geo-tagging and panorama features without the secondary camera and it is powered by the 1830mAh Li-Ion battery. The additional features and specs included are the Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0 and 7GB free SkyDrive storage.
Consumers can choose from the variety of colours offered for the Nokia Lumia 630 such as bright green, bright orange, bright yellow, black and white. Moreover, the backs could be swapped out in order for the consumers to get a hold of the new colour they want at any time.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 1520: Delta Airlines Flight Attendants' Nokia Lumia 820 Handset to be Replaced with Windows Phone Phablet - [READ]
Nokia 3310: Finnish Phone Released in 2000 Had a Windows Phone Makeover on 2014 April Fools' Day - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage