Nokia Lumia 630: Windows Phone 8.1 Handset Pre-Orders Available in Russia at €163 Price
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 9, 2014 4:18 PM EST
The recently announced Nokia Lumia 630 is one of the Finnish manufacturer's smartphones running on the latest Windows Phone 8.1 OS. The new Nokia device, considered to be a successor to the Nokia Lumia 620 smartphone, is now available for pre-order in Russia through the official Nokia store after its announcement at the 2014 Microsoft Build Conference.
According to the Windows Phone Central report, consumers who are interested in the Nokia device can start placing their pre-orders for the single-SIM Nokia Lumia 630 as well as the dual-SIM and 4G/LTE Nokia Lumia 635 smartphone variant. The Nokia Lumia 630 price is set at €163 (US$224) while the Nokia Lumia 635 price is set at €173 (US$238).
Nokia has confirmed that the Nokia Lumia 630 3G will be launched in different European and Asian markets in May 2014 with the €119 (US$164) price while the dual-SIM variant price is set at €129 (US$177). As for the Nokia Lumia 635, the GSMArena report claims the Nokia device will be released worldwide with the LTE connectivity in July 2014 with the price tag of €139 (US$191). "This is at least the official info, but as usual it doesn't include taxes or subsidies," the report noted.
The Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone features and specs include the 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with 854x480p resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, ClearBlack display, a quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 512MB of RAM, Adreno 305 GPU and 8GB internal storage capacity that can be expanded through the available microSD card slot up to 128GB.
The Windows Phone 8.1 handset has a 5MP primary camera with geo-tagging and panorama features without the secondary camera and it is powered by the 1830mAh Li-Ion battery. The additional features and specs included are the Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0 and 7GB free SkyDrive storage.
Consumers can choose from the variety of colours offered for the Nokia Lumia 630 such as bright green, bright orange, bright yellow, black and white. Moreover, the backs could be swapped out in order for the consumers to get a hold of the new colour they want at any time.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 1520: Delta Airlines Flight Attendants' Nokia Lumia 820 Handset to be Replaced with Windows Phone Phablet - [READ]
Nokia 3310: Finnish Phone Released in 2000 Had a Windows Phone Makeover on 2014 April Fools' Day - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Sony Xperia C3: Features, Specs and Performance Compared
- Windows 9 Release: Reasons of Free Download for Windows 8 and Windows 7 Customers
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales