‘Human Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova: Five Shocking Truths About Her
By Riza Ornos | April 9, 2014 3:58 PM EST
Famous for being the "Human Barbie," Ukrainian model Valeria Lukyanova is making headlines once again as she graces the April 2014 issue of GQ magazine. Now only she is famous for her extreme physical transformation but she is arguably famous for her appalling comments since she stepped into the public's eye in 2012.
Thanks to her viral YouTube videos, the "Human Barbie" is now an internet phenom who managed to create a buzz every time she opens her mouth. In a recent interview with GQ magazine, the doll look alike has many opinions on everything including her views on procreating to alien life.
Thanks to her views and opinions, "Human Ken" Justin Jedlica has many things to say about her. The 33-year-old star of "My Strange Addiction: I'm a Living Doll" revealed that she's not interesting enough. "I don't really get her. I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist," says Justin an interview with GQ.
With her perfectly shaped body and excessively wide-eye, the 28-year-old "Human Barbie" claims that she's only ever undergone breast enhancement surgery to improve her doll look. And because of that "Human Ken" claims that she's not fake enough since he undergone more than 140 cosmetic procedures to look like a Ken doll.
Here are the five shocking truths about Valeria Lukyanova, the "Human Barbie.
1. She doesn't believe in the joy of having a family or the joy of being a mother. "The very idea of having children brings out this deep revulsion in me," says Luyanova in an interview with GQ. "What would you keep the children for? So they can get you a glass of water when you're on your deathbed?"
2. She also revealed that she teaches at the School of Out-of-Body Travel where she helped her students leave their physical body so they can travel through space and time.
3. She also believes that interracial marriages causes degeneration.
4. She speaks the language of light. Yes, that is right! She also speaks with aliens but not verbally but through the language of light. "I have learned a lot from my contact with them. Now I know that my spirit is very old. And also that humans are the least sophisticated civilization -- we're on the lowest level of evolution," says the "Human Barbie" in an interview with The Daily Beast in August 2013.
5. She also believed that someone is behind all the bad comments about her. "I am sure it was some sort of contract order aimed at ruining my reputation," she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier