‘Human Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova: Five Shocking Truths About Her
By Riza Ornos | April 9, 2014 3:58 PM EST
Famous for being the "Human Barbie," Ukrainian model Valeria Lukyanova is making headlines once again as she graces the April 2014 issue of GQ magazine. Now only she is famous for her extreme physical transformation but she is arguably famous for her appalling comments since she stepped into the public's eye in 2012.
Thanks to her viral YouTube videos, the "Human Barbie" is now an internet phenom who managed to create a buzz every time she opens her mouth. In a recent interview with GQ magazine, the doll look alike has many opinions on everything including her views on procreating to alien life.
Thanks to her views and opinions, "Human Ken" Justin Jedlica has many things to say about her. The 33-year-old star of "My Strange Addiction: I'm a Living Doll" revealed that she's not interesting enough. "I don't really get her. I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist," says Justin an interview with GQ.
With her perfectly shaped body and excessively wide-eye, the 28-year-old "Human Barbie" claims that she's only ever undergone breast enhancement surgery to improve her doll look. And because of that "Human Ken" claims that she's not fake enough since he undergone more than 140 cosmetic procedures to look like a Ken doll.
Here are the five shocking truths about Valeria Lukyanova, the "Human Barbie.
1. She doesn't believe in the joy of having a family or the joy of being a mother. "The very idea of having children brings out this deep revulsion in me," says Luyanova in an interview with GQ. "What would you keep the children for? So they can get you a glass of water when you're on your deathbed?"
2. She also revealed that she teaches at the School of Out-of-Body Travel where she helped her students leave their physical body so they can travel through space and time.
3. She also believes that interracial marriages causes degeneration.
4. She speaks the language of light. Yes, that is right! She also speaks with aliens but not verbally but through the language of light. "I have learned a lot from my contact with them. Now I know that my spirit is very old. And also that humans are the least sophisticated civilization -- we're on the lowest level of evolution," says the "Human Barbie" in an interview with The Daily Beast in August 2013.
5. She also believed that someone is behind all the bad comments about her. "I am sure it was some sort of contract order aimed at ruining my reputation," she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People