Gorgeous Scarlet Johansson Opens Up About her Relationship With French Lover and Plans for Marriage
By nidhi tewari | April 9, 2014 3:48 PM EST
Scarlet Johansson is one beautiful actress who has had her share of fame and success in Hollywood and enjoyed dating many celebrities from Sean Penn, Jared Leto and Josh Harnett too. But the 29-year-old blonde beauty has now finally found a man she wants to settle down with as she is entering into motherhood. The "Captain America" actress opened about her relationship with her new man in life with the latest issue of Vanity Fair.
U.S. actress Scarlett Johansson and her partner Romain Dauriac pose as they arrive for the 39th Cesar Awards ceremony in Paris February 28, 2014. Picture taken February 28, 2014.
The actress looks sexy on the cover page of the fashion magazine where she shows off her ample cleavage in a black low cut dress. The actress looks effortlessly beautiful with very little make-up and styling. You can view the pictures here. The magazine then asks Scarlet about her relationship with French journalist Romain Dauriac, whose baby she is carrying now.
The actress revealed that she feels good to date someone who is not an actor and who does not have crazy schedules which make it difficult to keep the romance going. The gorgeous actress says she and Romain enjoy each other's worlds and do different things, which makes their romance more interesting.
"It is [easier to be with someone who isn't famous], but it's more than that. We do different things. He's in the whole art-scene world," the actress told Vanity Fair magazine, according to Daily Mail.
"So it's nice, because we can enjoy each other's worlds, but we don't have our crazy conflicting schedules and all that other stuff to contend with," she added.
The actress, who is currently promoting her movie "Captain America," also appeared for another interview in Glamour magazine where she shared her views about her plans on marriage. The "Lost in Transition" actress revealed that she and her partner are just "going with the flow" and taking things as they come.
"I've never been one to do a full-on themed wedding. I don't care about that stuff," said the actress whose parents split when she was just 13-years-old.
The actress looks stylish and chic on the cover page of Glamour magazine too and you can view the pictures here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports