Gorgeous Scarlet Johansson Opens Up About her Relationship With French Lover and Plans for Marriage
By nidhi tewari | April 9, 2014 3:48 PM EST
Scarlet Johansson is one beautiful actress who has had her share of fame and success in Hollywood and enjoyed dating many celebrities from Sean Penn, Jared Leto and Josh Harnett too. But the 29-year-old blonde beauty has now finally found a man she wants to settle down with as she is entering into motherhood. The "Captain America" actress opened about her relationship with her new man in life with the latest issue of Vanity Fair.
U.S. actress Scarlett Johansson and her partner Romain Dauriac pose as they arrive for the 39th Cesar Awards ceremony in Paris February 28, 2014. Picture taken February 28, 2014.
The actress looks sexy on the cover page of the fashion magazine where she shows off her ample cleavage in a black low cut dress. The actress looks effortlessly beautiful with very little make-up and styling. You can view the pictures here. The magazine then asks Scarlet about her relationship with French journalist Romain Dauriac, whose baby she is carrying now.
The actress revealed that she feels good to date someone who is not an actor and who does not have crazy schedules which make it difficult to keep the romance going. The gorgeous actress says she and Romain enjoy each other's worlds and do different things, which makes their romance more interesting.
"It is [easier to be with someone who isn't famous], but it's more than that. We do different things. He's in the whole art-scene world," the actress told Vanity Fair magazine, according to Daily Mail.
"So it's nice, because we can enjoy each other's worlds, but we don't have our crazy conflicting schedules and all that other stuff to contend with," she added.
The actress, who is currently promoting her movie "Captain America," also appeared for another interview in Glamour magazine where she shared her views about her plans on marriage. The "Lost in Transition" actress revealed that she and her partner are just "going with the flow" and taking things as they come.
"I've never been one to do a full-on themed wedding. I don't care about that stuff," said the actress whose parents split when she was just 13-years-old.
The actress looks stylish and chic on the cover page of Glamour magazine too and you can view the pictures here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop