'Bold and the Beautiful' Recaps, Spoilers: Couples Get Intimate [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 9, 2014 3:25 PM EST
It's not all about the fight. The "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) episodes this week are also showing the fans some love -- a little bit of intimacy that spices up the screens.
On Monday, April 7, Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) and Eric Forrester (John McCook) had a confrontation about Ridge's relationship with Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom). Eric suggested that if Ridge leaves Katie and goes back to Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang), Ridge can have the CEO position back at Forrester Creations (FC). To Ridge's credit, he chose Katie over everything else.
Last week, Ridge was seen fighting for the president position, but Eric was the one making the decision. So, instead of president, Eric made Ridge co-vice president with Brooke and let Rick Forrester remain in his position as the current president of FC.
Ridge and Brooke had history. Both were supposed to get married, but on their wedding day, Katie faked fainting and the wedding was put to a stop. Later, Katie and Ridge admitted that they had feelings for each other.
The new position of Ridge only made Katie more upset. Katie was already feeling insecure and the news just put another blow on her. As a result, Katie decided to confront Brooke in the office.
Katie stated that Brooke has a share to Eric's decision, but Brooke insisted that she has nothing to do with it. In fact, Brooke said that she was over Ridge. Brooke and Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) rather had an intimate reunion at "Bold and the Beautiful."
Katie would not believe Brooke, and she was more angered when Ridge revealed to her later on that Eric offered him the CEO position in exchange of leaving Katie and going back to Brooke. Ridge, however, made sure that Katie knows he loves her and would not leave her.
Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce), on the other hand, has another thing going on. Aly revealed that she has feelings for Oliver Jones (Zack Conroy) as she talked about it with the ghost of her dead mother Darla (Schae Harrison). To add more to the intimacy, Aly and Oliver kissed.
Meanwhile, Liam (Scott Clifton) and Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula) are gearing toward building tension on the "Bold and the Beautiful" show. The spoilers reveal that Liam will pursue Hope and tries to bring her back to him with a kiss.
Also, Bill and Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer) has something to add up to the drama through a deal they will make.
WATCH: Next on B&B (4/10/14) [SOURCE]
Stay tuned for more B&B spoilers and updates. To watch some scenes from "Bold and the Beautiful" episode which was shown on April 8, 2014, check out the video clip from the official CBS YouTube channel.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic's Beckett To See Nathan Fillion's Rick 'On A Sugar Rush' Again [REVIEW]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery