Human Barbie is Human Ken’s Arch Nemesis: ‘I Make an Even Prettier Barbie Than She does’
By Riza Ornos | April 9, 2014 2:21 PM EST
After her racist remarks, "Human Barbie" Valeria Lukyanova is on the spotlight once again as "Human Ken" Justin Jedlica called her uninteresting and not fake enough.
The two human doll look alikes met at a photoshoot. But unfortunately they did not end up falling in love but instead toward different directions.
Apparently "Human Ken" was disgusted by "Human Barbie."
"I don't really get her," Jedlica said in an interview with GQ.
"I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist."
Why the fake comment? Well unlike Justin who had approximately 140 surgical procedures to look more like a Ken Doll, Valeria uses make up and other enhancers so she can look more like Barbie. Aside from her ultimate goal which is to look more like a Mattel doll, the two doll wannabees have nothing in common.
Although the "Human Barbie" hasn't divulged how she achieved her look, the star of "my Strange Addiction: I'm a Living Doll" is extremely open about his journey to perfection. His addiction to plastic surgery started when he was 13 when he was interesting to achieve a high-class lifestyle. In achieving that, he needs to change the way he looks.
"The doll really exemplifies the ideal male aesthetic," Human Ken said in an interview with GQ posted on TLC.
"I always wanted to be on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, and you know...I'm kind of famous and I'm kind of rich."
The 33-year-old "Human ken" is currently living in New York and believes that his girl counterpart is "nothing special."
"Valeria presents herself as a real-life Barbie doll, but she is nothing more than an illusion who dresses like a drag queen," he told the Daily Mail last year.
"As soon as you wipe away all that makeup, she's just a plain Jane and there's absolutely nothing special about her," he added.
"Valeria has been my arch-nemesis ever since we met each other earlier this year."
"By dressing up like her twin I wanted to prove that anyone can look like Barbie, even Ken!" he said.
"And in all honesty, I think I make an even prettier Barbie than she does!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped