Human Barbie is Human Ken’s Arch Nemesis: ‘I Make an Even Prettier Barbie Than She does’
By Riza Ornos | April 9, 2014 2:21 PM EST
After her racist remarks, "Human Barbie" Valeria Lukyanova is on the spotlight once again as "Human Ken" Justin Jedlica called her uninteresting and not fake enough.
The two human doll look alikes met at a photoshoot. But unfortunately they did not end up falling in love but instead toward different directions.
Apparently "Human Ken" was disgusted by "Human Barbie."
"I don't really get her," Jedlica said in an interview with GQ.
"I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist."
Why the fake comment? Well unlike Justin who had approximately 140 surgical procedures to look more like a Ken Doll, Valeria uses make up and other enhancers so she can look more like Barbie. Aside from her ultimate goal which is to look more like a Mattel doll, the two doll wannabees have nothing in common.
Although the "Human Barbie" hasn't divulged how she achieved her look, the star of "my Strange Addiction: I'm a Living Doll" is extremely open about his journey to perfection. His addiction to plastic surgery started when he was 13 when he was interesting to achieve a high-class lifestyle. In achieving that, he needs to change the way he looks.
"The doll really exemplifies the ideal male aesthetic," Human Ken said in an interview with GQ posted on TLC.
"I always wanted to be on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, and you know...I'm kind of famous and I'm kind of rich."
The 33-year-old "Human ken" is currently living in New York and believes that his girl counterpart is "nothing special."
"Valeria presents herself as a real-life Barbie doll, but she is nothing more than an illusion who dresses like a drag queen," he told the Daily Mail last year.
"As soon as you wipe away all that makeup, she's just a plain Jane and there's absolutely nothing special about her," he added.
"Valeria has been my arch-nemesis ever since we met each other earlier this year."
"By dressing up like her twin I wanted to prove that anyone can look like Barbie, even Ken!" he said.
"And in all honesty, I think I make an even prettier Barbie than she does!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2