Kanye West Raps about Kim in Future’s ‘I Won’ Single; Mentions Kardashian Family
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 9, 2014 1:22 PM EST
Kanye West join the list of singers who serenaded their beau in a song. In a collaboration with hip hop artist Future, West raps a part in the song "I Won" which primarily speaks about the singers' adoration with their wives calling them "trophies."
Rapper Kanye West with wife Kim Kardashian/Reuters
The song starts with Future singing for her fiancée Ciara saying he feels like a champion and he won himself a trophy for having her. Kanye, on the other hand, aside from belting his adoration for Kim Kardashian mentions of defeating NFL and NBA players for the rights of the reality star's popular butt singing, "I want to dip that ass in gold/I made it over NBA, NFL players/So every time I score it's like I won the Super Bowl."
In his Twitter account, Kanye shares how he loves his family.
I love my family pic.twitter.com/SDZohbsoaA
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) March 26, 2014
Kanye seems really pleased being Kim Kardashian's lover, making it a point that he put an angel in her ultrasound. Interestingly, Kanye also honoured the whole Kardashian Clan saying that Kris Jenner's children are all trophies. He sang the tune with the names of Kylie, Kendall, Kourtney and Khloe on the lyrics.
Whether there will be violent reactions from Kim Kardashian's aforementioned athlete exes is unknown yet. However, they are more likely to have moved on especially Kris Humphries whose name and career was dragged in public humiliation after being divorced by Kim. The marriage only lasted for 72 days.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding are on the works, but planning is currently halted due to some issues with the French Law requiring 40 days of residency prior to marriage. Contrary to what people are expecting that Kim and Kanye's wedding is set to become an outrageous event, a source reports that Kim Kardashian told Ryan Seacrest in an interview that they prefer it to be small and intimate.
"I Won" is the sixth single in Future's "Honest" album set to be released on April 22. There are 12 songs included in the track listing written by Future himself and some collaborators. Aside from Kanye West, the album feature various artists such as Wiz Khalifa ("My Momma") Drake ("Never Satisfied") Young Scooter, ("Special") and André 3000 ("Benz Friendz (Whatchutola)").
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown