Khloe Kardashian Graces the Cover of Cleo New Zealand Mag
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 9, 2014 12:24 PM EST
Lamar Odom's ex-wife Khloe Kardashian is the cover of the latest issue of Cleo New Zealand.
The youngest Kardashian shared a picture of her Cleo cover on Instagram saying "Thank you @cleonewzealand for putting me on you cover." Cleo's cover story on Khloe just basically enumerates a number of things why they love the 29-year-old reality TV star. Despite having to deal with a rocky marriage with Lamar in front of the whole world, Khloe didn't have any problem moving on with her life with "strength and optimism," according to the magazine.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
This wouldn't be the first time that Khloe has graced the cover of Cleo New Zealand. In July 2012, Khloe also made it in the cover of the said magazine.
The latest news on Khloe is that she has reportedly been spending a lot of time with rapper French Montana. It's unclear if Khloe has completely moved on from Lamar. Reports say that have been in constant communication. Now, a new report reveals that Khloe is, in fact, smitten by Los Angeles Dodgers' star athlete Matt Kemp.
According to Hollywood Life, Khloe immediately phoned Matt when she learned that the baseball player had hit two home runs in one game. She wasn't able to talk to Matt personally but she left him a message because Khloe wants him to know how proud she was of him.
"She left him a sweet and private message telling him just that, then called her assistant to have a bottle of champagne with a private note sent directly to his house," the insider revealed. "She wants to see him and soon to congratulate him in person, but he's in his season and time is something that's limited," the insider added.
The insider further dissed to the Web site that Khloe was extremely grateful having found a friend in Matt. Apparently, Matt was there to accompany Khloe in her workout routines and more importantly, he was there when Khloe was going through her marital woes with Lamar.
"He's an all-around great guy, and he was there helping her get her mind and body together when she was depressed and at her worse," the insider said.
So there are three men in Khloe's life right now. Should she give Lamar another chance or should Khloe move on with French or Matt?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell