Khloe Kardashian Graces the Cover of Cleo New Zealand Mag
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 9, 2014 12:24 PM EST
Lamar Odom's ex-wife Khloe Kardashian is the cover of the latest issue of Cleo New Zealand.
The youngest Kardashian shared a picture of her Cleo cover on Instagram saying "Thank you @cleonewzealand for putting me on you cover." Cleo's cover story on Khloe just basically enumerates a number of things why they love the 29-year-old reality TV star. Despite having to deal with a rocky marriage with Lamar in front of the whole world, Khloe didn't have any problem moving on with her life with "strength and optimism," according to the magazine.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
This wouldn't be the first time that Khloe has graced the cover of Cleo New Zealand. In July 2012, Khloe also made it in the cover of the said magazine.
The latest news on Khloe is that she has reportedly been spending a lot of time with rapper French Montana. It's unclear if Khloe has completely moved on from Lamar. Reports say that have been in constant communication. Now, a new report reveals that Khloe is, in fact, smitten by Los Angeles Dodgers' star athlete Matt Kemp.
According to Hollywood Life, Khloe immediately phoned Matt when she learned that the baseball player had hit two home runs in one game. She wasn't able to talk to Matt personally but she left him a message because Khloe wants him to know how proud she was of him.
"She left him a sweet and private message telling him just that, then called her assistant to have a bottle of champagne with a private note sent directly to his house," the insider revealed. "She wants to see him and soon to congratulate him in person, but he's in his season and time is something that's limited," the insider added.
The insider further dissed to the Web site that Khloe was extremely grateful having found a friend in Matt. Apparently, Matt was there to accompany Khloe in her workout routines and more importantly, he was there when Khloe was going through her marital woes with Lamar.
"He's an all-around great guy, and he was there helping her get her mind and body together when she was depressed and at her worse," the insider said.
So there are three men in Khloe's life right now. Should she give Lamar another chance or should Khloe move on with French or Matt?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales