Pacquiao vs. Bradley 2 Betting Odds: Earning Easy Money Off Manny
By James Patrick Quizon | April 9, 2014 12:23 PM EST
It’s usually a bad advice to bet your house on just one single wager but Saturday’s bout (Sunday morning in Australia) between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley is a good opportunity to win so we’re giving you the recommendation anyway: bet your house on Pacquiao and live like a king after the match.
Boxer Manny Pacquiao of the Philippines greets a fan as he makes his official arrival at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas
There’s also a prevailing thought that it’s never a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket. Thanks to various online sports betting sites, you don’t have to go all-in on Pacquiao (or Bradley) but rather you can “scatter” your entire bankroll (say, $1,000) to a number of betting odds available for the Pacquiao-Bradley match.
Whichever option—all-in for Pacquiao or sprinkled over different betting lines—you make sure you’re loaded with right information that can help you predict the right result for the bout.
Complete betting odds at sportsbet.com.au, type of bet below and amount of bet in parenthesis:
To Win Match ($700)
Manny Pacquiao (1.45)
Rounds Betting ($20 each, total $60 at risk)
Pacquiao to Win in Round 8 (23.00)
Pacquiao to Win in Round 9 (26.00)
Pacquiao to Win in Round 10 (26.00)
Total Rounds Betting ($120)
Under 10.5 rounds (2.75)
Method of Victory ($120)
Pacquiao KO/TKO (4.40)
Total at risk: $1,000
Maximum profit (all bets): $1,413
The total at risk amounts to $1,000 and the total maximum payout is at $2,413 or a profit of $1,413. All will rely on a Pacquiao victory. If the fight ends early, the bigger the return for these Pacquiao-centric bets. If it goes the distance, it’s almost breakeven assuming the Filipino edges the American in a win via decision.
The Bradley-Pacquiao fight wil be held at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas on Saturday (Sunday afternoon Australia).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Boxing News: Pacquiao And Mayweather Might Meet 'In The First Six Months Of Next Year' - Bob Arum
- Boxing News 2014: Pacquiao Considers Ditching Jessica Sanchez To Sing Philippine National Anthem In Favour Of Born-Again Pastors; Stallone & Schwarzenegger to Watch Bout
- Michael Phelps' Lover Reveals She Was Born Intersex In Lengthy Facebook Post
- Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban Wants The Los Angeles Lakers To ‘Suck Forever’
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Exit For Messi Is Possible - Tata Martino
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Xiaomi to Kill Redmi 1S for More Redmi Notes
- New Zealand Dairy Industry Feels Bullish At Chinese President's Visit