Pacquiao vs. Bradley 2 Betting Odds: Earning Easy Money Off Manny
By James Patrick Quizon | April 9, 2014 12:23 PM EST
It’s usually a bad advice to bet your house on just one single wager but Saturday’s bout (Sunday morning in Australia) between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley is a good opportunity to win so we’re giving you the recommendation anyway: bet your house on Pacquiao and live like a king after the match.
Boxer Manny Pacquiao of the Philippines greets a fan as he makes his official arrival at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas
There’s also a prevailing thought that it’s never a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket. Thanks to various online sports betting sites, you don’t have to go all-in on Pacquiao (or Bradley) but rather you can “scatter” your entire bankroll (say, $1,000) to a number of betting odds available for the Pacquiao-Bradley match.
Whichever option—all-in for Pacquiao or sprinkled over different betting lines—you make sure you’re loaded with right information that can help you predict the right result for the bout.
Complete betting odds at sportsbet.com.au, type of bet below and amount of bet in parenthesis:
To Win Match ($700)
Manny Pacquiao (1.45)
Rounds Betting ($20 each, total $60 at risk)
Pacquiao to Win in Round 8 (23.00)
Pacquiao to Win in Round 9 (26.00)
Pacquiao to Win in Round 10 (26.00)
Total Rounds Betting ($120)
Under 10.5 rounds (2.75)
Method of Victory ($120)
Pacquiao KO/TKO (4.40)
Total at risk: $1,000
Maximum profit (all bets): $1,413
The total at risk amounts to $1,000 and the total maximum payout is at $2,413 or a profit of $1,413. All will rely on a Pacquiao victory. If the fight ends early, the bigger the return for these Pacquiao-centric bets. If it goes the distance, it’s almost breakeven assuming the Filipino edges the American in a win via decision.
The Bradley-Pacquiao fight wil be held at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas on Saturday (Sunday afternoon Australia).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales