Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Gets Mocked By Human Ken
By Lou Ramon Aguila | April 9, 2014 12:01 PM EST
Justin Jedlica, who is popularly known as the human Ken, doesn't apparently have a solid relationship with the Human Barbie. In fact, Jedlica felt Valeria Lukyanova has been tricking people by putting lots of makeup just to look like the living Barbie doll that she is.
In an interview with GQ, the Human Ken shared his view on Lukyanova and her impersonation as the most popular human version of Barbie. Though he admitted that Lukyanova is attractive, Jedlica believed the Human Barbie is nothing but an "Illusionist," questioning why people are very much intrigued about her.
"We met at a photo shoot. She's a cute girl. I don't really get her. I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist," said Jedlica, who claimed to have undergone 140 surgical procedures in his attempt to become the exact carbon copy of Barbie's sweetheart Ken.
The Human Ken also bragged about his one-of-a-kind shoulder, which consists of six pieces.
"Nobody has anything like them," he said. "I divided these so there's six pieces-front, middle, and back. Just like the actual anatomy," Jedlica said.
Barbie's Racist Comment
The 28-year old Lukyanova made a racist comment recently after calling offspring of different races a precursor of degeneration. The human Barbie also claimed that people decades ago were more beautiful without the use of any surgery.
"Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that," Barbie said in an interview with GQ. "Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this."
"For example, a Russian marries an Armenian, they have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad's nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it's all good," she tells the men's magazine. "Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that."
Hollywood Life writer Andrew Gruttadaro did not agree with Lukynova's thinking, as he even called him a pretty girl with Hitler mentality.
'Well that's pretty messed up, because when we think of the doll version of Barbie, we don't picture her having political views similar to Hitler's," Gruttadaro said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales