Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Gets Mocked By Human Ken
By Lou Ramon Aguila | April 9, 2014 12:01 PM EST
Justin Jedlica, who is popularly known as the human Ken, doesn't apparently have a solid relationship with the Human Barbie. In fact, Jedlica felt Valeria Lukyanova has been tricking people by putting lots of makeup just to look like the living Barbie doll that she is.
In an interview with GQ, the Human Ken shared his view on Lukyanova and her impersonation as the most popular human version of Barbie. Though he admitted that Lukyanova is attractive, Jedlica believed the Human Barbie is nothing but an "Illusionist," questioning why people are very much intrigued about her.
"We met at a photo shoot. She's a cute girl. I don't really get her. I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist," said Jedlica, who claimed to have undergone 140 surgical procedures in his attempt to become the exact carbon copy of Barbie's sweetheart Ken.
The Human Ken also bragged about his one-of-a-kind shoulder, which consists of six pieces.
"Nobody has anything like them," he said. "I divided these so there's six pieces-front, middle, and back. Just like the actual anatomy," Jedlica said.
Barbie's Racist Comment
The 28-year old Lukyanova made a racist comment recently after calling offspring of different races a precursor of degeneration. The human Barbie also claimed that people decades ago were more beautiful without the use of any surgery.
"Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that," Barbie said in an interview with GQ. "Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this."
"For example, a Russian marries an Armenian, they have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad's nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it's all good," she tells the men's magazine. "Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that."
Hollywood Life writer Andrew Gruttadaro did not agree with Lukynova's thinking, as he even called him a pretty girl with Hitler mentality.
'Well that's pretty messed up, because when we think of the doll version of Barbie, we don't picture her having political views similar to Hitler's," Gruttadaro said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage