Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Gets Mocked By Human Ken
By Lou Ramon Aguila | April 9, 2014 12:01 PM EST
Justin Jedlica, who is popularly known as the human Ken, doesn't apparently have a solid relationship with the Human Barbie. In fact, Jedlica felt Valeria Lukyanova has been tricking people by putting lots of makeup just to look like the living Barbie doll that she is.
In an interview with GQ, the Human Ken shared his view on Lukyanova and her impersonation as the most popular human version of Barbie. Though he admitted that Lukyanova is attractive, Jedlica believed the Human Barbie is nothing but an "Illusionist," questioning why people are very much intrigued about her.
"We met at a photo shoot. She's a cute girl. I don't really get her. I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist," said Jedlica, who claimed to have undergone 140 surgical procedures in his attempt to become the exact carbon copy of Barbie's sweetheart Ken.
The Human Ken also bragged about his one-of-a-kind shoulder, which consists of six pieces.
"Nobody has anything like them," he said. "I divided these so there's six pieces-front, middle, and back. Just like the actual anatomy," Jedlica said.
Barbie's Racist Comment
The 28-year old Lukyanova made a racist comment recently after calling offspring of different races a precursor of degeneration. The human Barbie also claimed that people decades ago were more beautiful without the use of any surgery.
"Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that," Barbie said in an interview with GQ. "Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this."
"For example, a Russian marries an Armenian, they have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad's nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it's all good," she tells the men's magazine. "Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that."
Hollywood Life writer Andrew Gruttadaro did not agree with Lukynova's thinking, as he even called him a pretty girl with Hitler mentality.
'Well that's pretty messed up, because when we think of the doll version of Barbie, we don't picture her having political views similar to Hitler's," Gruttadaro said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues