Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Gets Mocked By Human Ken
By Lou Ramon Aguila | April 9, 2014 12:01 PM EST
Justin Jedlica, who is popularly known as the human Ken, doesn't apparently have a solid relationship with the Human Barbie. In fact, Jedlica felt Valeria Lukyanova has been tricking people by putting lots of makeup just to look like the living Barbie doll that she is.
In an interview with GQ, the Human Ken shared his view on Lukyanova and her impersonation as the most popular human version of Barbie. Though he admitted that Lukyanova is attractive, Jedlica believed the Human Barbie is nothing but an "Illusionist," questioning why people are very much intrigued about her.
"We met at a photo shoot. She's a cute girl. I don't really get her. I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist," said Jedlica, who claimed to have undergone 140 surgical procedures in his attempt to become the exact carbon copy of Barbie's sweetheart Ken.
The Human Ken also bragged about his one-of-a-kind shoulder, which consists of six pieces.
"Nobody has anything like them," he said. "I divided these so there's six pieces-front, middle, and back. Just like the actual anatomy," Jedlica said.
Barbie's Racist Comment
The 28-year old Lukyanova made a racist comment recently after calling offspring of different races a precursor of degeneration. The human Barbie also claimed that people decades ago were more beautiful without the use of any surgery.
"Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that," Barbie said in an interview with GQ. "Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this."
"For example, a Russian marries an Armenian, they have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad's nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it's all good," she tells the men's magazine. "Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that."
Hollywood Life writer Andrew Gruttadaro did not agree with Lukynova's thinking, as he even called him a pretty girl with Hitler mentality.
'Well that's pretty messed up, because when we think of the doll version of Barbie, we don't picture her having political views similar to Hitler's," Gruttadaro said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones