Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Gets Mocked By Human Ken
By Lou Ramon Aguila | April 9, 2014 12:01 PM EST
Justin Jedlica, who is popularly known as the human Ken, doesn't apparently have a solid relationship with the Human Barbie. In fact, Jedlica felt Valeria Lukyanova has been tricking people by putting lots of makeup just to look like the living Barbie doll that she is.
In an interview with GQ, the Human Ken shared his view on Lukyanova and her impersonation as the most popular human version of Barbie. Though he admitted that Lukyanova is attractive, Jedlica believed the Human Barbie is nothing but an "Illusionist," questioning why people are very much intrigued about her.
"We met at a photo shoot. She's a cute girl. I don't really get her. I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist," said Jedlica, who claimed to have undergone 140 surgical procedures in his attempt to become the exact carbon copy of Barbie's sweetheart Ken.
The Human Ken also bragged about his one-of-a-kind shoulder, which consists of six pieces.
"Nobody has anything like them," he said. "I divided these so there's six pieces-front, middle, and back. Just like the actual anatomy," Jedlica said.
Barbie's Racist Comment
The 28-year old Lukyanova made a racist comment recently after calling offspring of different races a precursor of degeneration. The human Barbie also claimed that people decades ago were more beautiful without the use of any surgery.
"Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that," Barbie said in an interview with GQ. "Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this."
"For example, a Russian marries an Armenian, they have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad's nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it's all good," she tells the men's magazine. "Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that."
Hollywood Life writer Andrew Gruttadaro did not agree with Lukynova's thinking, as he even called him a pretty girl with Hitler mentality.
'Well that's pretty messed up, because when we think of the doll version of Barbie, we don't picture her having political views similar to Hitler's," Gruttadaro said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports