Nursing home Accused of Hiring Strippers to ‘Entertain’ Patients
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | April 9, 2014 11:50 AM EST
A U.S. nursing home is accused of hiring strippers to entertain their aged patients. Male-strippers apparently danced around the patients while one of the patients even stuffed dollar bills into the underwear of a stripper.
It was Bernice Youngblood, 85, who proved that she really had "Young Blood" in her body as she enjoyed the company of the strippers. Nobody could have imagined her doing so. Her son might never have dreamed of his mother to be seen stuffing dollar bills inside a stripper's briefs in a nursing home. However, he did not have any other choice but to believe it as he saw a photograph of his mum doing it.
The night went unexpectedly young at the East Neck Nursing Center in Long Island. The shocking image of Ms Youngblood also showed several of her fellow patients taking delight in the strippers' performance. Her son Franklin Youngblood, on the other hand, was not particularly delighted to see his mother in such a manner. He expressed his dissatisfaction to the authorities but was totally ignored.
According to the complaint lodged by Mr Youngblood and his attorneys Vesselin Mitev and John Ray, traditional Baptist Ms Youngblood was apprehensive that she might suffer "physical harm" by the muscular man who was "almost nude." Mr Youngblood found the photograph that showed his mother stuffing dollar bills into the stripper's briefs when he visited her in January 2014. According to his complaint, one of the nurses even tried snatching the photograph from him.
Another nurse said that the strippers' act happened to be an "entertainment event" which was targeted to amuse the patients. Mr Youngblood's complaint also said that the nurse admitted that the event was organised in "good faith." The complaint also said that it was pretty common for the nursing home to hire male strippers to entertain the patients, New York Post reported.
The complaint said that the strippers' even was organised only for perverse pleasure of the staff at the nursing home.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos and Fellatio Video Hacker Could Face 10 Years In Prison
- Incest Charges For Georgia Siblings Who Had Sex Thrice After Watching The Notebook
- 3 Years Jail In Australian Prison For Former Playboy Model Brandi Brandt Over Cocaine Smugglng
- X-Men Director Bryan Singer Faces Sexual Assault Charges From 21-Year-Old Virginia Man
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen