Gaming News: GTA V Rumoured for PS4, Xbox One, Borderlands 2 on PS Vita Dated and COD Ghosts Killstreak Changes
By Gel Galang | April 9, 2014 11:49 AM EST
It has been a while since any rumours involving GTA V has been heard off, especially one that pushes for the PC or next-gen versions of the game.
But if a tweet from German retailer Saturn, found by Behind Games, is to be believed, the PS4 and Xbox One versions of GTA V may be coming really, really soon.
The translation of the tweet reads: Since I asked what degree: The release of #GTAV for PC, Xbox One and PS4 is June.
But the tweet itself mentions rumours, but if a retailer would tweet about something to this degree, there may be more to this than just plain fabricated rumours. Still, nothing is official unless you hear it straight from Rockstar Games.
As far as the reception of fans goes for next-gen versions, Rockstar already knows that there are a lot of gamers who would want to play it on the PS4 and Xbox One. The many petitions and on-and-off rumours for next-gen versions are proof enough.
Borderlands 2 on the PS Vita, dated
PlayStation Blog Europe has just announced that the PS Vita of Borderlands 2 will be coming in May.
"We've been working hard to jam pack the endless looting and mayhem of Borderlands 2 into the palm of your hands, and we're committed to porting over the heart and soul of the console original without compromising the gameplay you know and love," said Thaddeus Morse, junior product manager at SCEE.
"Now if you are like me, some of you would have already poured hours into Borderlands 2 on PS3. Because Cross Save is supported, you can easily continue your existing adventure on PS Vita."
The other way around also applies, as it's stated that you can transfer your saved game to and from the PS3 and PS Vita with no problems. The PS Vita version comes with six add-on packs, all from Iron Galaxy Studios, Gearbox Software and 2K. Check out the trailer below.
COD: Ghosts Ninja Patch to deliver objective gameplay
Killstreak rewards will now receive alterations as Infinity Ward introduces a new Ninja Patch for Call of Duty: Ghosts.
According to MP1st, the new mechanics for killstreak will now mimic what's being used for COD: Black Ops 2, where you can earn the rewards by also accumulating points and kills combined.
This was apparently done for a better objective play, wherein KC will give you half point for collecting tags, DOM will give you half point for changing a flag to Neutral or neutral to Captured, and Grind with half a point for each tag banked.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Motorola Droid Turbo v. Sony Xperia Z3: Camera Details, Battery Life And Durability
- ‘GTA V': 1.18 Update, Zombie DLC Release Date To Welcome Halloween
- Motorola Droid Turbo vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Apps And Services, Camera Features, Battery Life And Durability
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family