Gaming News: GTA V Rumoured for PS4, Xbox One, Borderlands 2 on PS Vita Dated and COD Ghosts Killstreak Changes
By Gel Galang | April 9, 2014 11:49 AM EST
It has been a while since any rumours involving GTA V has been heard off, especially one that pushes for the PC or next-gen versions of the game.
But if a tweet from German retailer Saturn, found by Behind Games, is to be believed, the PS4 and Xbox One versions of GTA V may be coming really, really soon.
The translation of the tweet reads: Since I asked what degree: The release of #GTAV for PC, Xbox One and PS4 is June.
But the tweet itself mentions rumours, but if a retailer would tweet about something to this degree, there may be more to this than just plain fabricated rumours. Still, nothing is official unless you hear it straight from Rockstar Games.
As far as the reception of fans goes for next-gen versions, Rockstar already knows that there are a lot of gamers who would want to play it on the PS4 and Xbox One. The many petitions and on-and-off rumours for next-gen versions are proof enough.
Borderlands 2 on the PS Vita, dated
PlayStation Blog Europe has just announced that the PS Vita of Borderlands 2 will be coming in May.
"We've been working hard to jam pack the endless looting and mayhem of Borderlands 2 into the palm of your hands, and we're committed to porting over the heart and soul of the console original without compromising the gameplay you know and love," said Thaddeus Morse, junior product manager at SCEE.
"Now if you are like me, some of you would have already poured hours into Borderlands 2 on PS3. Because Cross Save is supported, you can easily continue your existing adventure on PS Vita."
The other way around also applies, as it's stated that you can transfer your saved game to and from the PS3 and PS Vita with no problems. The PS Vita version comes with six add-on packs, all from Iron Galaxy Studios, Gearbox Software and 2K. Check out the trailer below.
COD: Ghosts Ninja Patch to deliver objective gameplay
Killstreak rewards will now receive alterations as Infinity Ward introduces a new Ninja Patch for Call of Duty: Ghosts.
According to MP1st, the new mechanics for killstreak will now mimic what's being used for COD: Black Ops 2, where you can earn the rewards by also accumulating points and kills combined.
This was apparently done for a better objective play, wherein KC will give you half point for collecting tags, DOM will give you half point for changing a flag to Neutral or neutral to Captured, and Grind with half a point for each tag banked.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- ‘Dark Souls 2 Crown Of The Old Iron King’ DLC For PlayStation 3, XBox 360 And PC Released On Aug. 26, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Nokia Lumia 1320 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- Update Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9205 To Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF2 Firmware
- ‘Super Smash Bros.’ Gets Massive Leak For Character Roster, Game Details And Sleep Mode
- Android L and Windows Phone 8.1: Top Features Why Users Must Upgrade As Soon As Possible
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU