Gaming News: GTA V Rumoured for PS4, Xbox One, Borderlands 2 on PS Vita Dated and COD Ghosts Killstreak Changes
By Gel Galang | April 9, 2014 11:49 AM EST
It has been a while since any rumours involving GTA V has been heard off, especially one that pushes for the PC or next-gen versions of the game.
But if a tweet from German retailer Saturn, found by Behind Games, is to be believed, the PS4 and Xbox One versions of GTA V may be coming really, really soon.
The translation of the tweet reads: Since I asked what degree: The release of #GTAV for PC, Xbox One and PS4 is June.
But the tweet itself mentions rumours, but if a retailer would tweet about something to this degree, there may be more to this than just plain fabricated rumours. Still, nothing is official unless you hear it straight from Rockstar Games.
As far as the reception of fans goes for next-gen versions, Rockstar already knows that there are a lot of gamers who would want to play it on the PS4 and Xbox One. The many petitions and on-and-off rumours for next-gen versions are proof enough.
Borderlands 2 on the PS Vita, dated
PlayStation Blog Europe has just announced that the PS Vita of Borderlands 2 will be coming in May.
"We've been working hard to jam pack the endless looting and mayhem of Borderlands 2 into the palm of your hands, and we're committed to porting over the heart and soul of the console original without compromising the gameplay you know and love," said Thaddeus Morse, junior product manager at SCEE.
"Now if you are like me, some of you would have already poured hours into Borderlands 2 on PS3. Because Cross Save is supported, you can easily continue your existing adventure on PS Vita."
The other way around also applies, as it's stated that you can transfer your saved game to and from the PS3 and PS Vita with no problems. The PS Vita version comes with six add-on packs, all from Iron Galaxy Studios, Gearbox Software and 2K. Check out the trailer below.
COD: Ghosts Ninja Patch to deliver objective gameplay
Killstreak rewards will now receive alterations as Infinity Ward introduces a new Ninja Patch for Call of Duty: Ghosts.
According to MP1st, the new mechanics for killstreak will now mimic what's being used for COD: Black Ops 2, where you can earn the rewards by also accumulating points and kills combined.
This was apparently done for a better objective play, wherein KC will give you half point for collecting tags, DOM will give you half point for changing a flag to Neutral or neutral to Captured, and Grind with half a point for each tag banked.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’