inFamous: Second Son vs. Titanfall: A Collection of Glitches and the First Footage for Xbox 360 [VIDEOS]
By Gel Galang | April 9, 2014 11:19 AM EST
Titanfall's on the Xbox 360 has pushed back and delayed, but that does not stop the first footage leak of the game on Microsoft's current-gen console, albeit unofficially.
Already, videos of gameplay for the Titanfall on Xbox 360 are rampant in YouTube and Twitch, and Metro reports that since the game had been sold early on for some Xbox 360 owners, the videos have started to show.
Even so, Respawn Entertainment and EA have not yet started up on the same hype that the Xbox One received, despite the nearing release date. But whatever the reason for the silence may be, the fact that the footages leaked do seem to show a very good conversion done by Bluepoint Games is already encouraging enough for the franchise.
"There are, of course, some technical differences that are due to the technical limitations of the hardware--for example, the game runs above 30fps--but rest assured, the intense wall-running titan dropping action is all there" said Daryl Allison, producer of the game, to Metro.
Check out a number of gameplay footages, these couple of ones coming from YouTube user EliteXBox360Gaming.
inFamous Second Son: Funny and secret glitches
The PS4's (presumably) counterattack to the Xbox One exclusive is inFamous: Second Son, and while the game has already been out for quite a while, a couple of users have found glitches that are both cool and funny to watch.
One recently found glitch was from Jazuhero, who has found a way to go "tripping" in the game by way of the DUP tower, as you can see in the video below. Apparently, the magical spot where the glitch happens is located on the lower levels north-west side of the tower. It's certainly a trip to another world of light and darkness.
Another one is from JayCarbine, who even has a tutorial to get out of the map of inFamous: Second Son. However, this is a glitch that people can only do once they have finished the game and acquired the concrete power. Check out the video for the tutorial.
Lastly, Gameranx spotted a nother glitch that lets the gamer travel under the map, and it's an interesting glitch because it has the same trippy effect as what was found in the first video at the DUP Tower.
According to the report, it seems that the glitch happens in the Seattle WA map in the Paramount district. Hit the link for some snapshots of what happens in the glitch though no tutorial was provided. But it does provide a pretty neat snapshot of what you see underneath inFamous: Second Son's Seattle.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' First Expansion Pack To Roll Out Tomorrow With Halloween Theme Via Teaser Images
- The Pirate Bay Contains Malicious Advertisements: Using TPB Can Infect Your Computer With Malware
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- ‘Destiny’ New DLC For PlayStation And Xbox: Future Missions, Strikes And Raids Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3X Expectations: Snapdragon 810 64-Bit Processor, No 4K Overheating And Longer 4K Videos
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots