Phoebe Tonkin: 'The Originals' Actress Talks about Character Hayley's Hybrid Baby, Reunion with Werewolf Family and Leadership
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 9, 2014 11:11 AM EST
"The Originals" character Hayley Marshall (Phoebe Tonkin) became more than just the werewolf carrying the child of Original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) in Episode 17 titled "Moon Over Bourbon Street." At the 2014 PaleyFest, Aussie actress Phoebe Tonkin talked about her character's future in the CW spinoff series that includes the birth of the hybrid baby, reunion with her werewolf family and leadership over her faction.
Phoebe Tonkin, 24, revealed at the 2014 PaleyFest interview with TV Fanatic that Hayley is currently on her eighth month of pregnancy and thinks that motherhood is a terrifying experience for her character. "I'm really excited to see what kind of a mother Hayley's going to be and what kind of a father Klaus is going to be. I want to see Klaus changing dirty diapers," the Aussie actress shared.
Aside from the arrival of the hybrid baby, which is expected to happen in the season finale, Hayley still has other things to think about such as her werewolf family and the responsibility of being the pack's leader. The Aussie actress explained in the Wet Paint report that her character Hayley is excited to be reunited with her werewolf family with the desire to lead them.
"They really haven't been seeing good times over the last however many years after Marcel kicked them out of New Orleans, out of the French Quarter. So, I'm really excited to see Hayley take on a more leadership role, which is what we saw in the last episode that aired," Ms Tonkin shared. "The Originals" will be returning from its hiatus with Episode 18 titled "The Big Uneasy" following the exciting twists that happened in the previous episode.
According to the Fashion & Style report, Elijah Mikaelson (Daniel Gillies) will still continue in trying to unite the vampires, witches, werewolves and humans at the French Quarter despite the tricky advances of his corresponding persons towards division and his own brother Klaus who has a devious plan brewing. The Originals" is scheduled to return on Tuesday night, April 15, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network with Episode 18 "The Big Uneasy."
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Teases Aussie Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Could Show Up as Kol Mikaelson in the CW Spinoff Series - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Attend Humane Society Gala with Girlfriend Phoebe Tonkin of 'The Originals' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage