Phoebe Tonkin: 'The Originals' Actress Talks about Character Hayley's Hybrid Baby, Reunion with Werewolf Family and Leadership
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 9, 2014 11:11 AM EST
"The Originals" character Hayley Marshall (Phoebe Tonkin) became more than just the werewolf carrying the child of Original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) in Episode 17 titled "Moon Over Bourbon Street." At the 2014 PaleyFest, Aussie actress Phoebe Tonkin talked about her character's future in the CW spinoff series that includes the birth of the hybrid baby, reunion with her werewolf family and leadership over her faction.
Phoebe Tonkin, 24, revealed at the 2014 PaleyFest interview with TV Fanatic that Hayley is currently on her eighth month of pregnancy and thinks that motherhood is a terrifying experience for her character. "I'm really excited to see what kind of a mother Hayley's going to be and what kind of a father Klaus is going to be. I want to see Klaus changing dirty diapers," the Aussie actress shared.
Aside from the arrival of the hybrid baby, which is expected to happen in the season finale, Hayley still has other things to think about such as her werewolf family and the responsibility of being the pack's leader. The Aussie actress explained in the Wet Paint report that her character Hayley is excited to be reunited with her werewolf family with the desire to lead them.
"They really haven't been seeing good times over the last however many years after Marcel kicked them out of New Orleans, out of the French Quarter. So, I'm really excited to see Hayley take on a more leadership role, which is what we saw in the last episode that aired," Ms Tonkin shared. "The Originals" will be returning from its hiatus with Episode 18 titled "The Big Uneasy" following the exciting twists that happened in the previous episode.
According to the Fashion & Style report, Elijah Mikaelson (Daniel Gillies) will still continue in trying to unite the vampires, witches, werewolves and humans at the French Quarter despite the tricky advances of his corresponding persons towards division and his own brother Klaus who has a devious plan brewing. The Originals" is scheduled to return on Tuesday night, April 15, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network with Episode 18 "The Big Uneasy."
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Teases Aussie Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Could Show Up as Kol Mikaelson in the CW Spinoff Series - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Attend Humane Society Gala with Girlfriend Phoebe Tonkin of 'The Originals' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones