Phoebe Tonkin: 'The Originals' Actress Talks about Character Hayley's Hybrid Baby, Reunion with Werewolf Family and Leadership
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 9, 2014 11:11 AM EST
"The Originals" character Hayley Marshall (Phoebe Tonkin) became more than just the werewolf carrying the child of Original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) in Episode 17 titled "Moon Over Bourbon Street." At the 2014 PaleyFest, Aussie actress Phoebe Tonkin talked about her character's future in the CW spinoff series that includes the birth of the hybrid baby, reunion with her werewolf family and leadership over her faction.
Phoebe Tonkin, 24, revealed at the 2014 PaleyFest interview with TV Fanatic that Hayley is currently on her eighth month of pregnancy and thinks that motherhood is a terrifying experience for her character. "I'm really excited to see what kind of a mother Hayley's going to be and what kind of a father Klaus is going to be. I want to see Klaus changing dirty diapers," the Aussie actress shared.
Aside from the arrival of the hybrid baby, which is expected to happen in the season finale, Hayley still has other things to think about such as her werewolf family and the responsibility of being the pack's leader. The Aussie actress explained in the Wet Paint report that her character Hayley is excited to be reunited with her werewolf family with the desire to lead them.
"They really haven't been seeing good times over the last however many years after Marcel kicked them out of New Orleans, out of the French Quarter. So, I'm really excited to see Hayley take on a more leadership role, which is what we saw in the last episode that aired," Ms Tonkin shared. "The Originals" will be returning from its hiatus with Episode 18 titled "The Big Uneasy" following the exciting twists that happened in the previous episode.
According to the Fashion & Style report, Elijah Mikaelson (Daniel Gillies) will still continue in trying to unite the vampires, witches, werewolves and humans at the French Quarter despite the tricky advances of his corresponding persons towards division and his own brother Klaus who has a devious plan brewing. The Originals" is scheduled to return on Tuesday night, April 15, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network with Episode 18 "The Big Uneasy."
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Teases Aussie Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Could Show Up as Kol Mikaelson in the CW Spinoff Series - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Attend Humane Society Gala with Girlfriend Phoebe Tonkin of 'The Originals' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report