Miranda Kerr Still Gushes Over Ex-Husband Orlando Bloom
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 9, 2014 10:34 AM EST
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are just two of those ex-married couples who have remained amicable with each other after divorce. They really prove that it is possible to remain friends after divorce that they could make people wonder - if they get on so well, why did they even separate? Miranda still gushes over ex-husband whenever his name is brought up in her interviews.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Miranda had a sit-down interview with Good Morning America as reported by the Daily Mail where she was affable enough to talk a little bit about the current status of her relationship with the Hollywood heartthrob. The 30-year-old Aussie supermodel revealed she and Orlando are a happy divorced couple co-parenting their adorable three-year-old son Flynn. For Miranda, it is extremely significant for a child to have happy parents.
"He's really happy and I'm happy," Miranda said. While some woman would feel uncomfortable to talk about ex-husband let alone speak good words about him, Miranda didn't have any trouble praising Orlando as far as being a father to their son is concerned.
"He is a great dad, I'm really lucky to have him in my life," she added.
As Miranda and Orlando wait for their divorce to be finalized, they drift apart but still stay involved with each other since they share custody for their son. In a recent interview with The Mirror, Orlando told the newspaper he is not currently seeing anyone. It was his decision not to date and focus on parenting their son after nearly six months after they separated.
"After a period of feeling a little rudderless, I feel like I've set a course again," said Orlando. "I feel very much like I'm at the beginning of something, like I'm going to come into my own as an actor," he added. The 37-year-old "Lord of the Rings" star chanted that he was glad that he remained friends with Miranda and revealed they did the best that they could to save their marriage but both felt it was time to give each other "breathing space."
Miranda and Orlando announced that they were divorcing in October 2013. The two have been together for six years before finally moving on their own separate ways.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS ARTICLES:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports