Miranda Kerr Still Gushes Over Ex-Husband Orlando Bloom
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 9, 2014 10:34 AM EST
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are just two of those ex-married couples who have remained amicable with each other after divorce. They really prove that it is possible to remain friends after divorce that they could make people wonder - if they get on so well, why did they even separate? Miranda still gushes over ex-husband whenever his name is brought up in her interviews.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Miranda had a sit-down interview with Good Morning America as reported by the Daily Mail where she was affable enough to talk a little bit about the current status of her relationship with the Hollywood heartthrob. The 30-year-old Aussie supermodel revealed she and Orlando are a happy divorced couple co-parenting their adorable three-year-old son Flynn. For Miranda, it is extremely significant for a child to have happy parents.
"He's really happy and I'm happy," Miranda said. While some woman would feel uncomfortable to talk about ex-husband let alone speak good words about him, Miranda didn't have any trouble praising Orlando as far as being a father to their son is concerned.
"He is a great dad, I'm really lucky to have him in my life," she added.
As Miranda and Orlando wait for their divorce to be finalized, they drift apart but still stay involved with each other since they share custody for their son. In a recent interview with The Mirror, Orlando told the newspaper he is not currently seeing anyone. It was his decision not to date and focus on parenting their son after nearly six months after they separated.
"After a period of feeling a little rudderless, I feel like I've set a course again," said Orlando. "I feel very much like I'm at the beginning of something, like I'm going to come into my own as an actor," he added. The 37-year-old "Lord of the Rings" star chanted that he was glad that he remained friends with Miranda and revealed they did the best that they could to save their marriage but both felt it was time to give each other "breathing space."
Miranda and Orlando announced that they were divorcing in October 2013. The two have been together for six years before finally moving on their own separate ways.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS ARTICLES:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4