Miranda Kerr Still Gushes Over Ex-Husband Orlando Bloom
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 9, 2014 10:34 AM EST
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are just two of those ex-married couples who have remained amicable with each other after divorce. They really prove that it is possible to remain friends after divorce that they could make people wonder - if they get on so well, why did they even separate? Miranda still gushes over ex-husband whenever his name is brought up in her interviews.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Miranda had a sit-down interview with Good Morning America as reported by the Daily Mail where she was affable enough to talk a little bit about the current status of her relationship with the Hollywood heartthrob. The 30-year-old Aussie supermodel revealed she and Orlando are a happy divorced couple co-parenting their adorable three-year-old son Flynn. For Miranda, it is extremely significant for a child to have happy parents.
"He's really happy and I'm happy," Miranda said. While some woman would feel uncomfortable to talk about ex-husband let alone speak good words about him, Miranda didn't have any trouble praising Orlando as far as being a father to their son is concerned.
"He is a great dad, I'm really lucky to have him in my life," she added.
As Miranda and Orlando wait for their divorce to be finalized, they drift apart but still stay involved with each other since they share custody for their son. In a recent interview with The Mirror, Orlando told the newspaper he is not currently seeing anyone. It was his decision not to date and focus on parenting their son after nearly six months after they separated.
"After a period of feeling a little rudderless, I feel like I've set a course again," said Orlando. "I feel very much like I'm at the beginning of something, like I'm going to come into my own as an actor," he added. The 37-year-old "Lord of the Rings" star chanted that he was glad that he remained friends with Miranda and revealed they did the best that they could to save their marriage but both felt it was time to give each other "breathing space."
Miranda and Orlando announced that they were divorcing in October 2013. The two have been together for six years before finally moving on their own separate ways.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS ARTICLES:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- LA Lakers: Kobe Bryant Attributes Past Outburst Against Dwight Howard To 'Heat Of The Moment,' Doesn't Feel The Same Way As Durant Does
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Boxing News: Freddie Roach Not Buying Into Arum's Claim Of Pacquiao v Mayweather In 2015, Claims 'Money' Will Say 'No' After Algieri Fight
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef