Selena Gomez to Appear on an Episode of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians?'
By Diadem Pambid | April 9, 2014 9:26 AM EST
After hanging out a bit too much with Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez might just appear on an episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Recent reports claim the "Come & Get It" singer just might make a cameo appearance on the reality television show. How true are the reports?
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
While Taylor Swift has ditched Gomez for the company of Lorde, Karlie Kloss and a few other A-list celebrities, Selena Gomez has been partying her nights with the Jenner siblings. The former Disney star was first spotted out and about with Kendall Jenner, who happened to Harry Styles' most recent girlfriend after Taylor Swift.
They were again spotted together but this time with Kendall's younger sister in tow, Kylie. The trio partied at the 16th birthday of Sean 'Diddy' Combs' son, Christian 'King' Combs. Selena Gomez, Kylie and Kendall Jenner all dressed in black and even managed to pose for a few photographs posted on their Instagram accounts.
Obviously, Selena had one heck of a grand time in the company of the sisters. Given she's been spending quite a lot of time with the Kardashian-Jenner brood, reports claim Selena might just appear on an episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."
"[Kris] thinks having Selena appear on an episode would elevate the brand even more. Selena and Kendall text all the time," reports Hollywood Life, adding that fans would "most likely see Selena next season on 'KUWTK.'"
Of course, this is all up to speculation for now. Fans may recall that during the "Hendall" dating period, reports surfaced that Harry Styles of One Direction would appear on the show. Yet, Simon Cowell and other members of the British boy band were against the idea.
The same goes for Beyonce who allegedly did not want to attend the upcoming wedding of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian because of too much publicity. Of course, Harry Styles and Beyonce are two different people with their own privacy issues at hand.
As for Gomez, the former Disney star appears to have no problem being in the limelight. In fact, Selena's been in the news quite often thanks to her reunion and toxic relationship with Justin Bieber. Appearing on "KUWTK" just might do some "good" publicity for the songstress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS