Friends Planning to Stage Intervention on Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's Toxic Relationship
By Annie Dee | April 9, 2014 8:49 AM EST
Selena Gomez's friends are beyond worried about her and her toxic relationship with Justin Bieber and are reportedly setting up an intervention to get her out of it fast. This, in spite of the fact that Gomez and Bieber are very much in love each other. They think that this love is not healthy for her and even for Bieber. They think they are bad for each other, period.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
Experts claimed that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are in a toxic relationship that is not healthy for them, what with both intentionally and unintentionally hurting each other! One minute there is news that Selena Gomez is flirting with other men, and then Justin Bieber retaliating by flirting with other girls the next. One minute they are happy in each other's arms, the next they are ignoring each other!
This goes to show that Selena's friends and family have every right to worry about her and every right to feel as if they should step in. Whether they actually have the right to step in, that is the question. And more importantly, intervening might even make matters worse, especially since this is love we are talking about.
According to Hollywood Life, "Their relationship is as toxic as possible - they love each other, they hate each other, Justin hooks up with other girls." The report added, "Plus, they keep hearing from friends and other people they're close to not hang out, which only makes them want to be together more. It is sordid, awkward and there is no end in sight. They are still going to be in each other's lives and it will be all over the place."
Hollywood Life claimed that friends are already spinning a plan to split the two up but they do not think this is yet the right time to put that plan into action.
"They've talked about staging some sort of intervention to get her away from him but at this point that would only push her closer to him," Hollywood Life reports. "Until he screws up again there's not much that anyone can do."
It's sad that two people so in love with each other are not necessarily good for each other. If there is anything good about this report, it is the fact that Selena still has a lot of friends and people looking out for her. The "Come and Get It" singer is too busy and selfless to actually look after herself, so she needs these good people around. If Justin Bieber slips up and hurts Selena again, he'll certainly find himself in a bad shape with this many people caring for Selena.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS