Friends Planning to Stage Intervention on Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's Toxic Relationship
By Annie Dee | April 9, 2014 8:49 AM EST
Selena Gomez's friends are beyond worried about her and her toxic relationship with Justin Bieber and are reportedly setting up an intervention to get her out of it fast. This, in spite of the fact that Gomez and Bieber are very much in love each other. They think that this love is not healthy for her and even for Bieber. They think they are bad for each other, period.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
Experts claimed that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are in a toxic relationship that is not healthy for them, what with both intentionally and unintentionally hurting each other! One minute there is news that Selena Gomez is flirting with other men, and then Justin Bieber retaliating by flirting with other girls the next. One minute they are happy in each other's arms, the next they are ignoring each other!
This goes to show that Selena's friends and family have every right to worry about her and every right to feel as if they should step in. Whether they actually have the right to step in, that is the question. And more importantly, intervening might even make matters worse, especially since this is love we are talking about.
According to Hollywood Life, "Their relationship is as toxic as possible - they love each other, they hate each other, Justin hooks up with other girls." The report added, "Plus, they keep hearing from friends and other people they're close to not hang out, which only makes them want to be together more. It is sordid, awkward and there is no end in sight. They are still going to be in each other's lives and it will be all over the place."
Hollywood Life claimed that friends are already spinning a plan to split the two up but they do not think this is yet the right time to put that plan into action.
"They've talked about staging some sort of intervention to get her away from him but at this point that would only push her closer to him," Hollywood Life reports. "Until he screws up again there's not much that anyone can do."
It's sad that two people so in love with each other are not necessarily good for each other. If there is anything good about this report, it is the fact that Selena still has a lot of friends and people looking out for her. The "Come and Get It" singer is too busy and selfless to actually look after herself, so she needs these good people around. If Justin Bieber slips up and hurts Selena again, he'll certainly find himself in a bad shape with this many people caring for Selena.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal