Friends Planning to Stage Intervention on Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's Toxic Relationship
By Annie Dee | April 9, 2014 8:49 AM EST
Selena Gomez's friends are beyond worried about her and her toxic relationship with Justin Bieber and are reportedly setting up an intervention to get her out of it fast. This, in spite of the fact that Gomez and Bieber are very much in love each other. They think that this love is not healthy for her and even for Bieber. They think they are bad for each other, period.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
Experts claimed that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are in a toxic relationship that is not healthy for them, what with both intentionally and unintentionally hurting each other! One minute there is news that Selena Gomez is flirting with other men, and then Justin Bieber retaliating by flirting with other girls the next. One minute they are happy in each other's arms, the next they are ignoring each other!
This goes to show that Selena's friends and family have every right to worry about her and every right to feel as if they should step in. Whether they actually have the right to step in, that is the question. And more importantly, intervening might even make matters worse, especially since this is love we are talking about.
According to Hollywood Life, "Their relationship is as toxic as possible - they love each other, they hate each other, Justin hooks up with other girls." The report added, "Plus, they keep hearing from friends and other people they're close to not hang out, which only makes them want to be together more. It is sordid, awkward and there is no end in sight. They are still going to be in each other's lives and it will be all over the place."
Hollywood Life claimed that friends are already spinning a plan to split the two up but they do not think this is yet the right time to put that plan into action.
"They've talked about staging some sort of intervention to get her away from him but at this point that would only push her closer to him," Hollywood Life reports. "Until he screws up again there's not much that anyone can do."
It's sad that two people so in love with each other are not necessarily good for each other. If there is anything good about this report, it is the fact that Selena still has a lot of friends and people looking out for her. The "Come and Get It" singer is too busy and selfless to actually look after herself, so she needs these good people around. If Justin Bieber slips up and hurts Selena again, he'll certainly find himself in a bad shape with this many people caring for Selena.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports