Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Not Getting Back Together Even After Texas 'Hook-up?'
By Maychelle Ornos | April 9, 2014 8:10 AM EST
Their dance studio video in Texas seemed to ring a reunion and left the entertainment world buzzing for weeks now, but as of press time, no confirmation from Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber as to the real score of their on-again, off-again relationship.
Before the video conflagrated the web stream, the two were last seen smooching over breakfast at Don Pepe's McAllen Mexican restaurant. An eyewitness tells People Magazine that Justin and Selena were kissing, hugging and seemed to act like they are already back together.
So, why would not there be a reunion? Hollywood insiders believe that the peculiar status of the Canadian pop star and the "Come and Get It" singer may be the result of the many misdemeanors Justin has been into lately. To name a few are the civil assault suit filed by a paparazzi against him after getting upset when asked about Selena's whereabouts.
There is also the womanizer issue to boot. The name of Milyn Jensen, the girl who allegedly caused the breakup of "Jelena" remains to hanging in thin air. The "Come and Get It" singer herself has also been involved in several relationships following her breakup with the "Baby" superstar. Names like Drake and Niall Horan was linked with the talented Gomez while Bieber is also being linked to Miley Cyrus and Rihanna.
Selena's best girlfriend Taylor Swift seemed not to like the idea of an aftermath affair following the Texas hook-up. A report from Fox News Latino revealed that the 21 singer was distancing herself after seeing the viral video.
Besides her pal, Selena's family is not giving their thumbs up to an upcoming reunion according to a report by People. A source said that Selena has chosen Justin over her family and that her father does not like her spending time with him.
Whatever brought the reason for that unplanned Texas reunion could be initiated by either of them, their followers are trying to determine if the Rio Grande romantic getaway could lead to something "unsurprising?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kylie Jenner Admits Butting Heads With Kim Kardashian And Reveals Plans To Move Out
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet