Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Not Getting Back Together Even After Texas 'Hook-up?'
By Maychelle Ornos | April 9, 2014 8:10 AM EST
Their dance studio video in Texas seemed to ring a reunion and left the entertainment world buzzing for weeks now, but as of press time, no confirmation from Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber as to the real score of their on-again, off-again relationship.
Before the video conflagrated the web stream, the two were last seen smooching over breakfast at Don Pepe's McAllen Mexican restaurant. An eyewitness tells People Magazine that Justin and Selena were kissing, hugging and seemed to act like they are already back together.
So, why would not there be a reunion? Hollywood insiders believe that the peculiar status of the Canadian pop star and the "Come and Get It" singer may be the result of the many misdemeanors Justin has been into lately. To name a few are the civil assault suit filed by a paparazzi against him after getting upset when asked about Selena's whereabouts.
There is also the womanizer issue to boot. The name of Milyn Jensen, the girl who allegedly caused the breakup of "Jelena" remains to hanging in thin air. The "Come and Get It" singer herself has also been involved in several relationships following her breakup with the "Baby" superstar. Names like Drake and Niall Horan was linked with the talented Gomez while Bieber is also being linked to Miley Cyrus and Rihanna.
Selena's best girlfriend Taylor Swift seemed not to like the idea of an aftermath affair following the Texas hook-up. A report from Fox News Latino revealed that the 21 singer was distancing herself after seeing the viral video.
Besides her pal, Selena's family is not giving their thumbs up to an upcoming reunion according to a report by People. A source said that Selena has chosen Justin over her family and that her father does not like her spending time with him.
Whatever brought the reason for that unplanned Texas reunion could be initiated by either of them, their followers are trying to determine if the Rio Grande romantic getaway could lead to something "unsurprising?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]