Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Not Getting Back Together Even After Texas 'Hook-up?'
By Maychelle Ornos | April 9, 2014 8:10 AM EST
Their dance studio video in Texas seemed to ring a reunion and left the entertainment world buzzing for weeks now, but as of press time, no confirmation from Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber as to the real score of their on-again, off-again relationship.
Before the video conflagrated the web stream, the two were last seen smooching over breakfast at Don Pepe's McAllen Mexican restaurant. An eyewitness tells People Magazine that Justin and Selena were kissing, hugging and seemed to act like they are already back together.
So, why would not there be a reunion? Hollywood insiders believe that the peculiar status of the Canadian pop star and the "Come and Get It" singer may be the result of the many misdemeanors Justin has been into lately. To name a few are the civil assault suit filed by a paparazzi against him after getting upset when asked about Selena's whereabouts.
There is also the womanizer issue to boot. The name of Milyn Jensen, the girl who allegedly caused the breakup of "Jelena" remains to hanging in thin air. The "Come and Get It" singer herself has also been involved in several relationships following her breakup with the "Baby" superstar. Names like Drake and Niall Horan was linked with the talented Gomez while Bieber is also being linked to Miley Cyrus and Rihanna.
Selena's best girlfriend Taylor Swift seemed not to like the idea of an aftermath affair following the Texas hook-up. A report from Fox News Latino revealed that the 21 singer was distancing herself after seeing the viral video.
Besides her pal, Selena's family is not giving their thumbs up to an upcoming reunion according to a report by People. A source said that Selena has chosen Justin over her family and that her father does not like her spending time with him.
Whatever brought the reason for that unplanned Texas reunion could be initiated by either of them, their followers are trying to determine if the Rio Grande romantic getaway could lead to something "unsurprising?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate