Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Not Getting Back Together Even After Texas 'Hook-up?'
By Maychelle Ornos | April 9, 2014 8:10 AM EST
Their dance studio video in Texas seemed to ring a reunion and left the entertainment world buzzing for weeks now, but as of press time, no confirmation from Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber as to the real score of their on-again, off-again relationship.
Before the video conflagrated the web stream, the two were last seen smooching over breakfast at Don Pepe's McAllen Mexican restaurant. An eyewitness tells People Magazine that Justin and Selena were kissing, hugging and seemed to act like they are already back together.
So, why would not there be a reunion? Hollywood insiders believe that the peculiar status of the Canadian pop star and the "Come and Get It" singer may be the result of the many misdemeanors Justin has been into lately. To name a few are the civil assault suit filed by a paparazzi against him after getting upset when asked about Selena's whereabouts.
There is also the womanizer issue to boot. The name of Milyn Jensen, the girl who allegedly caused the breakup of "Jelena" remains to hanging in thin air. The "Come and Get It" singer herself has also been involved in several relationships following her breakup with the "Baby" superstar. Names like Drake and Niall Horan was linked with the talented Gomez while Bieber is also being linked to Miley Cyrus and Rihanna.
Selena's best girlfriend Taylor Swift seemed not to like the idea of an aftermath affair following the Texas hook-up. A report from Fox News Latino revealed that the 21 singer was distancing herself after seeing the viral video.
Besides her pal, Selena's family is not giving their thumbs up to an upcoming reunion according to a report by People. A source said that Selena has chosen Justin over her family and that her father does not like her spending time with him.
Whatever brought the reason for that unplanned Texas reunion could be initiated by either of them, their followers are trying to determine if the Rio Grande romantic getaway could lead to something "unsurprising?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected