Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Not Getting Back Together Even After Texas 'Hook-up?'
By Maychelle Ornos | April 9, 2014 8:10 AM EST
Their dance studio video in Texas seemed to ring a reunion and left the entertainment world buzzing for weeks now, but as of press time, no confirmation from Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber as to the real score of their on-again, off-again relationship.
Before the video conflagrated the web stream, the two were last seen smooching over breakfast at Don Pepe's McAllen Mexican restaurant. An eyewitness tells People Magazine that Justin and Selena were kissing, hugging and seemed to act like they are already back together.
So, why would not there be a reunion? Hollywood insiders believe that the peculiar status of the Canadian pop star and the "Come and Get It" singer may be the result of the many misdemeanors Justin has been into lately. To name a few are the civil assault suit filed by a paparazzi against him after getting upset when asked about Selena's whereabouts.
There is also the womanizer issue to boot. The name of Milyn Jensen, the girl who allegedly caused the breakup of "Jelena" remains to hanging in thin air. The "Come and Get It" singer herself has also been involved in several relationships following her breakup with the "Baby" superstar. Names like Drake and Niall Horan was linked with the talented Gomez while Bieber is also being linked to Miley Cyrus and Rihanna.
Selena's best girlfriend Taylor Swift seemed not to like the idea of an aftermath affair following the Texas hook-up. A report from Fox News Latino revealed that the 21 singer was distancing herself after seeing the viral video.
Besides her pal, Selena's family is not giving their thumbs up to an upcoming reunion according to a report by People. A source said that Selena has chosen Justin over her family and that her father does not like her spending time with him.
Whatever brought the reason for that unplanned Texas reunion could be initiated by either of them, their followers are trying to determine if the Rio Grande romantic getaway could lead to something "unsurprising?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS