‘Suits’ Season 4 Spoilers: Harvey and Mike Conflict, Introducing Two New Characters, Power Couple
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 9, 2014 8:05 AM EST
"Suits" Season 3 wraps-up this Thursday, with an intense episode that promises to once again test Harvey and Mike's relationship. It is likely that the final episode will end on a major conflict, which may get resolved in season four. Along with this conflict, "Suits" Season 4 is set to feature new conflicts, with the addition of two new characters.
"Suits" team has roped-in DB Woodside and Brendan Hines to star in Season 4 of this USA Network's original series, as recurring guest-stars. Woodside will portray the character of Jeff Malone, while Woodside will play Logan Sanders. Both the characters have a major multi-episode arc in season four, according to USA Network.
USA Network describes Logan Sanders as someone who has been born with a silver spoon in his mouth. This son of a millionaire is not used to hearing "no" from anyone. Logan's desire to "prove himself by making a splashy acquisition will put him squarely in the middle of a conflict between Harvey and Mike," according to USA Network's press statement.
Jeff Malone, a former SEC prosecutor and a financial expert, has a personal stake in Pearson & Specter. When the firm faces one of its toughest challenges, Malone's expertise will be very much needed to help the firm get out of the tough situation.
This week, the actors of the hit legal drama series begin filming "Suits" Season 4 in Toronto, Canada. It looks like Patrick J Adams, who plays Mike Ross, has announced the production of season four by positing a promo shot of Harvey and Jessica on Instagram, saying "Power couple. #suits #season4Follow."
USA Network renewed "Suits" for Season 4 in October 2013. "As a leading cable drama, "Suits" is at the top of its game and continues to grow in key demographics, drawing a passionate, young and loyal audience," Chris McCumber, president of USA Network, had said in a statement. "Aaron Korsh consistently pushes the boundaries of storytelling and the series promises to deliver a provocative fourth season."
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 3, Episode 16 [Final Episode] "No Way Out": "Harvey and Mike will clash with a tenacious U.S. attorney in the season 3 finale. Elsewhere, Scottie and Harvey will struggle to reach a compromise, and Mike and Rachel are going to have different ideas about the future."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine