‘Suits’ Season 4 Spoilers: Harvey and Mike Conflict, Introducing Two New Characters, Power Couple
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 9, 2014 8:05 AM EST
"Suits" Season 3 wraps-up this Thursday, with an intense episode that promises to once again test Harvey and Mike's relationship. It is likely that the final episode will end on a major conflict, which may get resolved in season four. Along with this conflict, "Suits" Season 4 is set to feature new conflicts, with the addition of two new characters.
"Suits" team has roped-in DB Woodside and Brendan Hines to star in Season 4 of this USA Network's original series, as recurring guest-stars. Woodside will portray the character of Jeff Malone, while Woodside will play Logan Sanders. Both the characters have a major multi-episode arc in season four, according to USA Network.
USA Network describes Logan Sanders as someone who has been born with a silver spoon in his mouth. This son of a millionaire is not used to hearing "no" from anyone. Logan's desire to "prove himself by making a splashy acquisition will put him squarely in the middle of a conflict between Harvey and Mike," according to USA Network's press statement.
Jeff Malone, a former SEC prosecutor and a financial expert, has a personal stake in Pearson & Specter. When the firm faces one of its toughest challenges, Malone's expertise will be very much needed to help the firm get out of the tough situation.
This week, the actors of the hit legal drama series begin filming "Suits" Season 4 in Toronto, Canada. It looks like Patrick J Adams, who plays Mike Ross, has announced the production of season four by positing a promo shot of Harvey and Jessica on Instagram, saying "Power couple. #suits #season4Follow."
USA Network renewed "Suits" for Season 4 in October 2013. "As a leading cable drama, "Suits" is at the top of its game and continues to grow in key demographics, drawing a passionate, young and loyal audience," Chris McCumber, president of USA Network, had said in a statement. "Aaron Korsh consistently pushes the boundaries of storytelling and the series promises to deliver a provocative fourth season."
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 3, Episode 16 [Final Episode] "No Way Out": "Harvey and Mike will clash with a tenacious U.S. attorney in the season 3 finale. Elsewhere, Scottie and Harvey will struggle to reach a compromise, and Mike and Rachel are going to have different ideas about the future."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date