‘Suits’ Season 4 Spoilers: Harvey and Mike Conflict, Introducing Two New Characters, Power Couple
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 9, 2014 8:05 AM EST
"Suits" Season 3 wraps-up this Thursday, with an intense episode that promises to once again test Harvey and Mike's relationship. It is likely that the final episode will end on a major conflict, which may get resolved in season four. Along with this conflict, "Suits" Season 4 is set to feature new conflicts, with the addition of two new characters.
"Suits" team has roped-in DB Woodside and Brendan Hines to star in Season 4 of this USA Network's original series, as recurring guest-stars. Woodside will portray the character of Jeff Malone, while Woodside will play Logan Sanders. Both the characters have a major multi-episode arc in season four, according to USA Network.
USA Network describes Logan Sanders as someone who has been born with a silver spoon in his mouth. This son of a millionaire is not used to hearing "no" from anyone. Logan's desire to "prove himself by making a splashy acquisition will put him squarely in the middle of a conflict between Harvey and Mike," according to USA Network's press statement.
Jeff Malone, a former SEC prosecutor and a financial expert, has a personal stake in Pearson & Specter. When the firm faces one of its toughest challenges, Malone's expertise will be very much needed to help the firm get out of the tough situation.
This week, the actors of the hit legal drama series begin filming "Suits" Season 4 in Toronto, Canada. It looks like Patrick J Adams, who plays Mike Ross, has announced the production of season four by positing a promo shot of Harvey and Jessica on Instagram, saying "Power couple. #suits #season4Follow."
USA Network renewed "Suits" for Season 4 in October 2013. "As a leading cable drama, "Suits" is at the top of its game and continues to grow in key demographics, drawing a passionate, young and loyal audience," Chris McCumber, president of USA Network, had said in a statement. "Aaron Korsh consistently pushes the boundaries of storytelling and the series promises to deliver a provocative fourth season."
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 3, Episode 16 [Final Episode] "No Way Out": "Harvey and Mike will clash with a tenacious U.S. attorney in the season 3 finale. Elsewhere, Scottie and Harvey will struggle to reach a compromise, and Mike and Rachel are going to have different ideas about the future."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family