‘Suits’ Season 4 Spoilers: Harvey and Mike Conflict, Introducing Two New Characters, Power Couple
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 9, 2014 8:05 AM EST
"Suits" Season 3 wraps-up this Thursday, with an intense episode that promises to once again test Harvey and Mike's relationship. It is likely that the final episode will end on a major conflict, which may get resolved in season four. Along with this conflict, "Suits" Season 4 is set to feature new conflicts, with the addition of two new characters.
"Suits" team has roped-in DB Woodside and Brendan Hines to star in Season 4 of this USA Network's original series, as recurring guest-stars. Woodside will portray the character of Jeff Malone, while Woodside will play Logan Sanders. Both the characters have a major multi-episode arc in season four, according to USA Network.
USA Network describes Logan Sanders as someone who has been born with a silver spoon in his mouth. This son of a millionaire is not used to hearing "no" from anyone. Logan's desire to "prove himself by making a splashy acquisition will put him squarely in the middle of a conflict between Harvey and Mike," according to USA Network's press statement.
Jeff Malone, a former SEC prosecutor and a financial expert, has a personal stake in Pearson & Specter. When the firm faces one of its toughest challenges, Malone's expertise will be very much needed to help the firm get out of the tough situation.
This week, the actors of the hit legal drama series begin filming "Suits" Season 4 in Toronto, Canada. It looks like Patrick J Adams, who plays Mike Ross, has announced the production of season four by positing a promo shot of Harvey and Jessica on Instagram, saying "Power couple. #suits #season4Follow."
USA Network renewed "Suits" for Season 4 in October 2013. "As a leading cable drama, "Suits" is at the top of its game and continues to grow in key demographics, drawing a passionate, young and loyal audience," Chris McCumber, president of USA Network, had said in a statement. "Aaron Korsh consistently pushes the boundaries of storytelling and the series promises to deliver a provocative fourth season."
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 3, Episode 16 [Final Episode] "No Way Out": "Harvey and Mike will clash with a tenacious U.S. attorney in the season 3 finale. Elsewhere, Scottie and Harvey will struggle to reach a compromise, and Mike and Rachel are going to have different ideas about the future."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James