‘Suits’ Season 4 Spoilers: Harvey and Mike Conflict, Introducing Two New Characters, Power Couple
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 9, 2014 8:05 AM EST
"Suits" Season 3 wraps-up this Thursday, with an intense episode that promises to once again test Harvey and Mike's relationship. It is likely that the final episode will end on a major conflict, which may get resolved in season four. Along with this conflict, "Suits" Season 4 is set to feature new conflicts, with the addition of two new characters.
"Suits" team has roped-in DB Woodside and Brendan Hines to star in Season 4 of this USA Network's original series, as recurring guest-stars. Woodside will portray the character of Jeff Malone, while Woodside will play Logan Sanders. Both the characters have a major multi-episode arc in season four, according to USA Network.
USA Network describes Logan Sanders as someone who has been born with a silver spoon in his mouth. This son of a millionaire is not used to hearing "no" from anyone. Logan's desire to "prove himself by making a splashy acquisition will put him squarely in the middle of a conflict between Harvey and Mike," according to USA Network's press statement.
Jeff Malone, a former SEC prosecutor and a financial expert, has a personal stake in Pearson & Specter. When the firm faces one of its toughest challenges, Malone's expertise will be very much needed to help the firm get out of the tough situation.
This week, the actors of the hit legal drama series begin filming "Suits" Season 4 in Toronto, Canada. It looks like Patrick J Adams, who plays Mike Ross, has announced the production of season four by positing a promo shot of Harvey and Jessica on Instagram, saying "Power couple. #suits #season4Follow."
USA Network renewed "Suits" for Season 4 in October 2013. "As a leading cable drama, "Suits" is at the top of its game and continues to grow in key demographics, drawing a passionate, young and loyal audience," Chris McCumber, president of USA Network, had said in a statement. "Aaron Korsh consistently pushes the boundaries of storytelling and the series promises to deliver a provocative fourth season."
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 3, Episode 16 [Final Episode] "No Way Out": "Harvey and Mike will clash with a tenacious U.S. attorney in the season 3 finale. Elsewhere, Scottie and Harvey will struggle to reach a compromise, and Mike and Rachel are going to have different ideas about the future."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air