Robert Pattinson & Katy Perry Alleged Romance is Not Fading Soon: To Come Together for a Song?
By Sonalee singh | April 9, 2014 8:04 AM EST
Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry's relationship rumors have grabbed quite a few eyeballs. The recent buzz is that the two friends may be coming together for a duet. Pattinson has always been expressive about his wish to become a singer and he would not like to miss the opportunity to kick off his musical career with an icon like Katy Perry. It is no secret that Perry and Pattinson are great friends and both like to sing with each other-their leaked video while singing a Boyz II Men's hit "I'll Make Love To You" has already made waves amongst the fans.
Perry and Pattinson have been closer than ever since the former broke up with John Mayer. Rumors has it that Pattinson is proving to be a solid rock for Perry's emotional support.
"Rob has made Katy Perry promise to count on him for support, like she did for him when he split from Kristen Stewart. The question is, how far comforting will go - they always had this really flirtatious relationship," says a source to OK Magazine, as reported by the Inquister.
Katy Perry is in a volatile state right now and she can reportedly get with anyone at this moment in her life. On the other hand, Pattinson is a long time friend of the singer and the possibility of two getting together are highly likely.
"She has joked that Rob would make an excellent revenge hookup! They do have a wonderful friendship, and they trust each other. No matter how down she is, Rob can always make her laugh, and she loves that," insisted the source as revealed to Hollywoodlife.
Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson go a long way. Fans may recall that the singer has been with the "Twilight" star since the he broke-up with Kristen Stewart.
What do you think about Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson's professional collaboration? Do you think it can lead to a romantic liaison? Let us know your thoughts
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones