'NCIS' Season 11, Episode 20 Spoilers: Tony Goes to France, McGee Makes Big Decision; Gibbs Bids Dad Farewell? [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | April 9, 2014 4:04 AM EST
"NCIS" Season 11, Episode 20 airs Tuesday, Apr. 8 on CBS. Titled "Page Not Found," this week's new episode puts together the Department of Defense, the CIA, and the NCIS around a big case. Margo Harshman is back as Delilah Fielding, DOD analyst and McGee's girlfriend.
Actors Emily Deschanel and Michael Weatherly present the award for favorite actress in a new television series at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on NCIS Season 11, Episode 20 ("Page Not Found"). Read at your own risk.
Big things are happening to the gentlemen of NCIS in the final episodes of NCIS Season 11. DiNozzo is going to France, McGee is taking his relationship to a very serious level, and Gibbs is mourning the loss of someone very dear to him.
The CBS episode synopsis for NCIS 11x20 states Delilah will work together with Tony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly) regarding a DOD cold case. Meanwhile, Tim McGee (Sean Murray) is considering asking his girlfriend to move in.
As if DOD and NCIS are not enough, the CIA is also in NCIS Season 11, Episode 20. Watch the promo video on NCIS' YouTube page here or scroll down to play the clip.
NCIS Season 11, Episodes 18 and 19 are centred on the potential NCIS spin-off set in New Orleans. Both episodes are well-received, as Scott Bakula and Mark Harmon showed positive chemistry as contemporaries on-screen. Now the main NCIS series prepares for its season finale.
Earlier, NCIS showrunner Gary Glasberg said communication is possible between Tony and Ziva David (Cote de Pablo). Tiva fans hope the NCIS Season 11 finale would feature this "communication."
"A lot of people have approached me about the idea of not shutting the door entirely on [Tiva's communication], and I'm not opposed to it," Glasberg told TVLine. However, a more recent update indicates the NCIS Season 11 finale will centre on the late Ralph Waite, who played Jackson Gibbs.
Still, there might be some surprises as Tony is sent off to France in the season's penultimate episode. Glasberg hinted to TVLine the NCIS Season 11 finale will be mostly solemn. The usual NCIS finale action happens to Tony shortly before the show's tribute to Jackson Gibbs and Ralph Waite.
WATCH: NCIS Season 11, Episode 20 ('Page Not Found') CBS on YouTube
NCIS Season 11 airs Tuesdays on CBS. The next episode is called "Alleged." It airs on Apr. 15. The NCIS Season 11 finale is airing in May.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'NCIS' Season 11, Episode 19: Gibbs and Pride Move Forward, New Orleans Spin-Off A Go? [Watch Promo Video]
'How I Met Your Mother' Sepanx, Lessons, Spoilers: 10 of Best Things About Ted Mosby, Barney and the Gang in Hit CBS Sitcom [VIDEO]
'Castle' Season 6 Spoilers: Stana Katic Manages S7 Expectations, Teases Next Troublemaker [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge