Watch NBA: Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 9, 2014 3:06 AM EST
Miami Heat will look for their first win over the Brooklyn Nets this NBA season on Tuesday, when the two teams meet at the American Airlines Arena.
Brooklyn has come out on top on all three games against the Heat this season, and they will be looking for their first season sweep over Miami, the leaders of the Eastern Conference, in 11 years.
The Heat are coming off a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks, where they had to pull out all the stops to prevent the Knicks from garnering a much-needed victory.
"We're going to be in situations like that in the playoffs pretty soon, and the trick is just to stay confident and stay with what you're doing," Miami's Chris Bosh said. "It's a difficult thing to do, but we're getting good preparation for it right now, it's good practice.
After the hard-fought victory over New York, Miami, no doubt, will be confident of breaking the hold the Nets seem to have over them this season.
"I'm looking forward to playing these guys," Miami's Chris Bosh said. "Nobody sweeps us. It will make for an interesting mix of intensity.
Miami, who might have to do without Dwayne Wade again, has lost by scorelines of 101-100, 104-95 and 95-95, with the latest one coming last month. "It's in the past," forward Udonis Haslem said. "It's a new challenge. We're focused on what we can do now to win the next game.
"We understand what our record has been against those guys. But we don't use that in any way moving forward. We try to put those games behind us."
Both teams are on decent runs at the moment, having won four of their last five games, with the Nets welcoming back Kevin Garnett, after 19 games out due to back spasms, in their last game - a 105-101 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers.
"I thought he was great," Nets coach Jason Kidd said of Garnett, who scored 10 points in 13 minutes, making five of his six shots. "He looked like he didn't miss a day."
Garnett, though, will be rested for the game against the Heat on Tuesday as Kidd looks to get his veteran player ready for the playoffs.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for an 8 pm ET (5.30 am IST) start with live coverage on TNT in the US and Sony Six in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online in India and the rest of the world HERE, while US viewers can live stream the action HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- Roger Federer and Michael Jordan Collaborate To Create Sneaker History For the US Open 2014
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected