'Koffee with Karan': Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif and Others Stars Who Should Have Appeared in Season 4
By Arijita Bhowmik | April 9, 2014 2:11 AM EST
Season 4 of Karan Johar's "Koffee with Karan" missed out on quite a few prominent names who would surely have made a fiery presence on the couch.
Here is a list of celebs who we think would have definitely fared better than the likes of Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Rohit Shetty and others.
Rohit Shetty and Zoya Akhtar on "Koffee with Karan"
Shah Rukh Khan: The superstar's once good friend Johar did the unthinkable, hosting Salman Khan and Aamir Khan on the show. But we would have loved to watch SRK in his witty best, taking digs at Johar's sudden overfriendliness in the finale episode. However, all hopes were dashed and reports of tensions between the two are rife.
Hrithik Roshan: The "Krrish 3" actor speaking on his decision to leave Johar's ambitious project "Shuddhi" would have been quite a show. And we have a vague idea on how the filmmaker would have reacted to the situation, since Roshan's exit has left him in a crisis. The actor could also have spoken up on his life, post the separation from wife Sussanne Khan.
Katrina Kaif: While boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor acted coy on questions regarding his love life during his appearance with cousin Kareena Kapoor Khan on the show, we would have liked to see how the "Dhoom 3" actress reacted to questions pertaining to her personal life, which has constantly been under the scanner.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali: The filmmaker had previously appeared on the show and shared the couch with Mallika Sherawat. But this time, it would have been a different story altogether. Johar and Bhansali have pitted their grand projects "Shuddhi" and "Bajirao Mastani" against each other. Moreover, with Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone ditching Johar for Bhansali, we can only imagine the scenario, had the two faced each other on the show.
Sunny Leone: The former adult star discussing her attempt at an image change with Bollywood commercial movies, and her take on the Indian film industry would have made an interesting episode.
Aditya Chopra and Rani Mukherjee: Despite being the YRF scion, the successful director is extremely media shy, and it would have been a feat for Johar to get him on the show; more so with Mukherjee, the director's lady love. While Kajol seemed inquisitive on the duo's marriage, the couple could have provided some details on their equation.
Simi Garewal: Indian showbiz's two popular hosts, Johar and Garewal, sharing the same frame would surely have been a rare moment. While the yesteryear actress has been the face of "Rendezvous with Simi Garewal", it would have been a different experience to have the famous host at the other end, playing guest to host Johar.
Ram Gopal Varma: Johar should have definitely invited the "Satya" director, at least to ask about the ludicrous remarks he has directed at the former and his films in recent years. The "Student of the Year" maker, who is known to belt out scandalous questions, could very well enquire about Varma's retirement plans, since his recent spate of films have been everything but hits.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4