'Koffee with Karan': Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif and Others Stars Who Should Have Appeared in Season 4
By Arijita Bhowmik | April 9, 2014 2:11 AM EST
Season 4 of Karan Johar's "Koffee with Karan" missed out on quite a few prominent names who would surely have made a fiery presence on the couch.
Here is a list of celebs who we think would have definitely fared better than the likes of Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Rohit Shetty and others.
Rohit Shetty and Zoya Akhtar on "Koffee with Karan"
Shah Rukh Khan: The superstar's once good friend Johar did the unthinkable, hosting Salman Khan and Aamir Khan on the show. But we would have loved to watch SRK in his witty best, taking digs at Johar's sudden overfriendliness in the finale episode. However, all hopes were dashed and reports of tensions between the two are rife.
Hrithik Roshan: The "Krrish 3" actor speaking on his decision to leave Johar's ambitious project "Shuddhi" would have been quite a show. And we have a vague idea on how the filmmaker would have reacted to the situation, since Roshan's exit has left him in a crisis. The actor could also have spoken up on his life, post the separation from wife Sussanne Khan.
Katrina Kaif: While boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor acted coy on questions regarding his love life during his appearance with cousin Kareena Kapoor Khan on the show, we would have liked to see how the "Dhoom 3" actress reacted to questions pertaining to her personal life, which has constantly been under the scanner.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali: The filmmaker had previously appeared on the show and shared the couch with Mallika Sherawat. But this time, it would have been a different story altogether. Johar and Bhansali have pitted their grand projects "Shuddhi" and "Bajirao Mastani" against each other. Moreover, with Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone ditching Johar for Bhansali, we can only imagine the scenario, had the two faced each other on the show.
Sunny Leone: The former adult star discussing her attempt at an image change with Bollywood commercial movies, and her take on the Indian film industry would have made an interesting episode.
Aditya Chopra and Rani Mukherjee: Despite being the YRF scion, the successful director is extremely media shy, and it would have been a feat for Johar to get him on the show; more so with Mukherjee, the director's lady love. While Kajol seemed inquisitive on the duo's marriage, the couple could have provided some details on their equation.
Simi Garewal: Indian showbiz's two popular hosts, Johar and Garewal, sharing the same frame would surely have been a rare moment. While the yesteryear actress has been the face of "Rendezvous with Simi Garewal", it would have been a different experience to have the famous host at the other end, playing guest to host Johar.
Ram Gopal Varma: Johar should have definitely invited the "Satya" director, at least to ask about the ludicrous remarks he has directed at the former and his films in recent years. The "Student of the Year" maker, who is known to belt out scandalous questions, could very well enquire about Varma's retirement plans, since his recent spate of films have been everything but hits.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money