Assassin’s Creed: Unity to Allow Horizontal Wall Running? Creed Movie Gets New Writers
By Aditya Bhat | April 9, 2014 1:36 AM EST
Ubisoft's upcoming action-adventure video game Assassin's Creed Unity will allow players to run horizontally on walls, reported DualShockers.
Assassin’s Creed: Unity is in the works and is likely to be out by the end of 2014.
Following the leak of a possible Assassin on the streets of Paris, now in what looks like a trailer of the game, Jesse La Flair, a professional parkour artist, on a YouTube video, titled Assassins Creed: Horizontal Wall Run - Parkour Tutorial, speaks about horizontal wall run in the new Assassin's Creed game.
"What if I told you I may or may not have worked on the NEXT AC and they may or may not have added the ability to Horizontal Wall Run in the game...," La Flair posted with the video. Ubisoft had previously allowed players to experience horizontal running in Prince of Persia.
Unity will be set in the age of the French Revolution, bringing the game back to the European continent. Not much information on the game is available, apart from a teaser video. Unity might include different facets of the revolution, like the Storming of the Bastille, Reign of Terror, Robespierre and Jacobins.
Assassin's Creed: Unity is expected to roll out during the 2014 holidays for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
(YouTube Courtesy: Ubisoft)
Ubisoft had released Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag on 29 October, taking players to the islands of the Caribbean and to an age known as the Golden Age of Piracy, with Edward Kenway as its protagonist. The company also released a mobile game for iOS and Android devices, titledAssassin's Creed: Pirates, on 5 December.
Meanwhile, the Assassin's Creed movie gets two new writers in Adam Cooper and Bill Collage, who will be redrafting the live-action adaptation of the Ubisoft video game, reported Deadline. Cooper and Collage have been involved with movies like Steve Pink's "Accepted" and has also been linked to Darren Aronofsky's upcoming "The General".
The movie, which will feature the "12 years a Slave" star Michael Fassbender as the Assassin, was earlier drafted by Scott Frank and Michael Lesslie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- The Pirate Bay Operations: 21 Virtual Machines Are Used To Run The File-sharing Website
- The Release of Xperia Z3 is Nearing Sony Slashes Price of the Xperia Z2 by $200
- The Best Smartphones Yet To Be Released in 2014
- Samsung’s Smartwatch to Have Mobile Payment and Fingerprint Scanner in 2015
- Google Nexus 9 Know More About the Size of its Battery
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional