Assassin’s Creed: Unity to Allow Horizontal Wall Running? Creed Movie Gets New Writers
By Aditya Bhat | April 9, 2014 1:36 AM EST
Ubisoft's upcoming action-adventure video game Assassin's Creed Unity will allow players to run horizontally on walls, reported DualShockers.
Assassin’s Creed: Unity is in the works and is likely to be out by the end of 2014.
Following the leak of a possible Assassin on the streets of Paris, now in what looks like a trailer of the game, Jesse La Flair, a professional parkour artist, on a YouTube video, titled Assassins Creed: Horizontal Wall Run - Parkour Tutorial, speaks about horizontal wall run in the new Assassin's Creed game.
"What if I told you I may or may not have worked on the NEXT AC and they may or may not have added the ability to Horizontal Wall Run in the game...," La Flair posted with the video. Ubisoft had previously allowed players to experience horizontal running in Prince of Persia.
Unity will be set in the age of the French Revolution, bringing the game back to the European continent. Not much information on the game is available, apart from a teaser video. Unity might include different facets of the revolution, like the Storming of the Bastille, Reign of Terror, Robespierre and Jacobins.
Assassin's Creed: Unity is expected to roll out during the 2014 holidays for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
(YouTube Courtesy: Ubisoft)
Ubisoft had released Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag on 29 October, taking players to the islands of the Caribbean and to an age known as the Golden Age of Piracy, with Edward Kenway as its protagonist. The company also released a mobile game for iOS and Android devices, titledAssassin's Creed: Pirates, on 5 December.
Meanwhile, the Assassin's Creed movie gets two new writers in Adam Cooper and Bill Collage, who will be redrafting the live-action adaptation of the Ubisoft video game, reported Deadline. Cooper and Collage have been involved with movies like Steve Pink's "Accepted" and has also been linked to Darren Aronofsky's upcoming "The General".
The movie, which will feature the "12 years a Slave" star Michael Fassbender as the Assassin, was earlier drafted by Scott Frank and Michael Lesslie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People