Assassin’s Creed: Unity to Allow Horizontal Wall Running? Creed Movie Gets New Writers
By Aditya Bhat | April 9, 2014 1:36 AM EST
Ubisoft's upcoming action-adventure video game Assassin's Creed Unity will allow players to run horizontally on walls, reported DualShockers.
Assassin’s Creed: Unity is in the works and is likely to be out by the end of 2014.
Following the leak of a possible Assassin on the streets of Paris, now in what looks like a trailer of the game, Jesse La Flair, a professional parkour artist, on a YouTube video, titled Assassins Creed: Horizontal Wall Run - Parkour Tutorial, speaks about horizontal wall run in the new Assassin's Creed game.
"What if I told you I may or may not have worked on the NEXT AC and they may or may not have added the ability to Horizontal Wall Run in the game...," La Flair posted with the video. Ubisoft had previously allowed players to experience horizontal running in Prince of Persia.
Unity will be set in the age of the French Revolution, bringing the game back to the European continent. Not much information on the game is available, apart from a teaser video. Unity might include different facets of the revolution, like the Storming of the Bastille, Reign of Terror, Robespierre and Jacobins.
Assassin's Creed: Unity is expected to roll out during the 2014 holidays for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
(YouTube Courtesy: Ubisoft)
Ubisoft had released Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag on 29 October, taking players to the islands of the Caribbean and to an age known as the Golden Age of Piracy, with Edward Kenway as its protagonist. The company also released a mobile game for iOS and Android devices, titledAssassin's Creed: Pirates, on 5 December.
Meanwhile, the Assassin's Creed movie gets two new writers in Adam Cooper and Bill Collage, who will be redrafting the live-action adaptation of the Ubisoft video game, reported Deadline. Cooper and Collage have been involved with movies like Steve Pink's "Accepted" and has also been linked to Darren Aronofsky's upcoming "The General".
The movie, which will feature the "12 years a Slave" star Michael Fassbender as the Assassin, was earlier drafted by Scott Frank and Michael Lesslie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- LG G4: Speculations About The Next Big Thing For 2015
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Gets Errors Despite Patches; Devs Update Fans On Online Heists
- AT&T Nexus 6 Returned To Motorola Due To Software Bug: Black Screen And Failure To Connect To Service
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2014, Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart’s PS4 Bundles And Discounted Games With Gold
- PS4 Teasers: New Tech, ‘Battlefield Hardline’ And ‘Game of Thrones’ Come To PlayStation Experience
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report