Peaches Geldoff Death: Haunting Interview Before Her Sudden Death
By Sonalee singh | April 8, 2014 6:07 PM EST
Peaches Geldoff, daughter of British musician and humanitarian Bob Geldoff and prolific writer, was found dead at the age of 25. Her death has not been revealed and the police are still investigating the case behind her sudden death.
Kent authorities who were first to investigate the death scene said in an official statement:
"Police were called at 1:35 p.m. on April 7 2014 to an address near Wrotham following a report of concern for the welfare of a woman. A woman aged 25 was pronounced dead by South East Coast Ambulance Service. At this stage, the death is being treated as an unexplained and sudden death. Officers are working to establish the circumstances around the death."
Peaches is survived by her two sons and her family is devastated by her death. A month before her death, Geldoff said in an interview that she is happy living with her two sons.
In an interview with Mother & Baby magazine, Peaches talked at length about her two boys - Astala, 24 months and Phaedra, 1.
"Becoming a mother was like becoming me, finally,' Peaches shared, adding "After years of struggling to know myself, feeling lost at sea, rudderless and troubled, having babies through which to correct the multiple mistakes of my own traumatic childhood was beyond healing.I felt finally anchored in place, with lives that literally depend on me, and I am not about to let them down, not for anyone or anything," Hollywoodlife reported.
She even shared to the magazine she has had an unstable childhood and her children healed her soul and gave her a reason to live and be happy. She added she would never let her sons down, no matter what happens. It is sad that after giving such a strong and moving interview Peaches met her Maker under mysterious circumstances.
RIP Peaches Geldoff.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Baby Bump Pictures Allegedly Arrive on Instagram, Reported to be Pregnant with French Montana's Baby
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- CCTV Footage Captured Children Being Beaten To Sleep And Physically Abused Inside Nursery
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report