Box Office Report: 'Legend', 'Rowdy', 'Hrudaya Kaleyam'
By sangeetha seshagiri | April 8, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Check out the box office report of Balakrishna's "Legend," Mohan Babu's "Rowdy" and Sampoornesh Babu's "Hrudaya Kaleyam."
Legend (Facebook/14 Reels)
Legend [Also Read: "Legend" Becomes Balakrishna's Biggest Earner; Beats "Simha" Collections]
Nandamuri Balakrishna's "Legend" has been receiving fantastic response and has surpassed the ₹30 crore mark (share) in 10 days at the worldwide box office. To look at the area-wise breakup of the collections, click HERE.
The action entertainer is touted to be Balakrishna's biggest commercial hit. The film is all set to surpass Balakrishna's "Simha" worldwide share soon.
Despite the release of new films, "Legend" has managed to perform well and sustain its momentum at the box office. Armed with positive word of mouth, "Legend" is expected to continue its good run in its third week as well.
Mohan Babu-Vishnu Manchu's "Rowdy" has reportedly earned over ₹11 crore in its opening weekend (4-6 April).
"Rowdy", which released on 4 April, opened to decent response from critics. The film reportedly minted ₹4.13 crore share on the first day, however, its collections dropped on the next two days.
The Mohan Babu starrer has minted ₹11.13 crore in its first weekend at the worldwide box office. It remains to be seen as to how the film fares in the coming days as it will be facing strong competition from "Race Gurram."
"Burning Star" Sampoornesh Babu's "Hrudaya Kaleyam" has picked up at the Andhra Pradesh box office.
The film had generated a lot of buzz on social media circles prior to its release. When the low budget mass entertainer hit the screens on 4 April, it took a good opening in "A" centres and average openings in "B" and "C" centres.
Word of mouth is said to be working in the film's favour and is drawing Sampoornesh's fans to theatres. Extra shows are reportedly being added to multiplexes in major centres.
According to highly reliable trade sources, "Hrudaya Kaleyam" could mint ₹80 lakh (share) in its first week at the Andhra Pradesh, reported Gulte.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar