Box Office Report: 'Legend', 'Rowdy', 'Hrudaya Kaleyam'
By sangeetha seshagiri | April 8, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Check out the box office report of Balakrishna's "Legend," Mohan Babu's "Rowdy" and Sampoornesh Babu's "Hrudaya Kaleyam."
Legend (Facebook/14 Reels)
Legend [Also Read: "Legend" Becomes Balakrishna's Biggest Earner; Beats "Simha" Collections]
Nandamuri Balakrishna's "Legend" has been receiving fantastic response and has surpassed the ₹30 crore mark (share) in 10 days at the worldwide box office. To look at the area-wise breakup of the collections, click HERE.
The action entertainer is touted to be Balakrishna's biggest commercial hit. The film is all set to surpass Balakrishna's "Simha" worldwide share soon.
Despite the release of new films, "Legend" has managed to perform well and sustain its momentum at the box office. Armed with positive word of mouth, "Legend" is expected to continue its good run in its third week as well.
Mohan Babu-Vishnu Manchu's "Rowdy" has reportedly earned over ₹11 crore in its opening weekend (4-6 April).
"Rowdy", which released on 4 April, opened to decent response from critics. The film reportedly minted ₹4.13 crore share on the first day, however, its collections dropped on the next two days.
The Mohan Babu starrer has minted ₹11.13 crore in its first weekend at the worldwide box office. It remains to be seen as to how the film fares in the coming days as it will be facing strong competition from "Race Gurram."
"Burning Star" Sampoornesh Babu's "Hrudaya Kaleyam" has picked up at the Andhra Pradesh box office.
The film had generated a lot of buzz on social media circles prior to its release. When the low budget mass entertainer hit the screens on 4 April, it took a good opening in "A" centres and average openings in "B" and "C" centres.
Word of mouth is said to be working in the film's favour and is drawing Sampoornesh's fans to theatres. Extra shows are reportedly being added to multiplexes in major centres.
According to highly reliable trade sources, "Hrudaya Kaleyam" could mint ₹80 lakh (share) in its first week at the Andhra Pradesh, reported Gulte.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Take Group Selfies with Rapper and his Friends
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects