Box Office Report: 'Legend', 'Rowdy', 'Hrudaya Kaleyam'
By sangeetha seshagiri | April 8, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Check out the box office report of Balakrishna's "Legend," Mohan Babu's "Rowdy" and Sampoornesh Babu's "Hrudaya Kaleyam."
Legend (Facebook/14 Reels)
Legend [Also Read: "Legend" Becomes Balakrishna's Biggest Earner; Beats "Simha" Collections]
Nandamuri Balakrishna's "Legend" has been receiving fantastic response and has surpassed the ₹30 crore mark (share) in 10 days at the worldwide box office. To look at the area-wise breakup of the collections, click HERE.
The action entertainer is touted to be Balakrishna's biggest commercial hit. The film is all set to surpass Balakrishna's "Simha" worldwide share soon.
Despite the release of new films, "Legend" has managed to perform well and sustain its momentum at the box office. Armed with positive word of mouth, "Legend" is expected to continue its good run in its third week as well.
Mohan Babu-Vishnu Manchu's "Rowdy" has reportedly earned over ₹11 crore in its opening weekend (4-6 April).
"Rowdy", which released on 4 April, opened to decent response from critics. The film reportedly minted ₹4.13 crore share on the first day, however, its collections dropped on the next two days.
The Mohan Babu starrer has minted ₹11.13 crore in its first weekend at the worldwide box office. It remains to be seen as to how the film fares in the coming days as it will be facing strong competition from "Race Gurram."
"Burning Star" Sampoornesh Babu's "Hrudaya Kaleyam" has picked up at the Andhra Pradesh box office.
The film had generated a lot of buzz on social media circles prior to its release. When the low budget mass entertainer hit the screens on 4 April, it took a good opening in "A" centres and average openings in "B" and "C" centres.
Word of mouth is said to be working in the film's favour and is drawing Sampoornesh's fans to theatres. Extra shows are reportedly being added to multiplexes in major centres.
According to highly reliable trade sources, "Hrudaya Kaleyam" could mint ₹80 lakh (share) in its first week at the Andhra Pradesh, reported Gulte.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China