Box Office Report: 'Legend', 'Rowdy', 'Hrudaya Kaleyam'
By sangeetha seshagiri | April 8, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Check out the box office report of Balakrishna's "Legend," Mohan Babu's "Rowdy" and Sampoornesh Babu's "Hrudaya Kaleyam."
Legend (Facebook/14 Reels)
Legend [Also Read: "Legend" Becomes Balakrishna's Biggest Earner; Beats "Simha" Collections]
Nandamuri Balakrishna's "Legend" has been receiving fantastic response and has surpassed the ₹30 crore mark (share) in 10 days at the worldwide box office. To look at the area-wise breakup of the collections, click HERE.
The action entertainer is touted to be Balakrishna's biggest commercial hit. The film is all set to surpass Balakrishna's "Simha" worldwide share soon.
Despite the release of new films, "Legend" has managed to perform well and sustain its momentum at the box office. Armed with positive word of mouth, "Legend" is expected to continue its good run in its third week as well.
Mohan Babu-Vishnu Manchu's "Rowdy" has reportedly earned over ₹11 crore in its opening weekend (4-6 April).
"Rowdy", which released on 4 April, opened to decent response from critics. The film reportedly minted ₹4.13 crore share on the first day, however, its collections dropped on the next two days.
The Mohan Babu starrer has minted ₹11.13 crore in its first weekend at the worldwide box office. It remains to be seen as to how the film fares in the coming days as it will be facing strong competition from "Race Gurram."
"Burning Star" Sampoornesh Babu's "Hrudaya Kaleyam" has picked up at the Andhra Pradesh box office.
The film had generated a lot of buzz on social media circles prior to its release. When the low budget mass entertainer hit the screens on 4 April, it took a good opening in "A" centres and average openings in "B" and "C" centres.
Word of mouth is said to be working in the film's favour and is drawing Sampoornesh's fans to theatres. Extra shows are reportedly being added to multiplexes in major centres.
According to highly reliable trade sources, "Hrudaya Kaleyam" could mint ₹80 lakh (share) in its first week at the Andhra Pradesh, reported Gulte.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge