Box Office Report: 'Legend', 'Rowdy', 'Hrudaya Kaleyam'
By sangeetha seshagiri | April 8, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Check out the box office report of Balakrishna's "Legend," Mohan Babu's "Rowdy" and Sampoornesh Babu's "Hrudaya Kaleyam."
Legend (Facebook/14 Reels)
Legend [Also Read: "Legend" Becomes Balakrishna's Biggest Earner; Beats "Simha" Collections]
Nandamuri Balakrishna's "Legend" has been receiving fantastic response and has surpassed the ₹30 crore mark (share) in 10 days at the worldwide box office. To look at the area-wise breakup of the collections, click HERE.
The action entertainer is touted to be Balakrishna's biggest commercial hit. The film is all set to surpass Balakrishna's "Simha" worldwide share soon.
Despite the release of new films, "Legend" has managed to perform well and sustain its momentum at the box office. Armed with positive word of mouth, "Legend" is expected to continue its good run in its third week as well.
Mohan Babu-Vishnu Manchu's "Rowdy" has reportedly earned over ₹11 crore in its opening weekend (4-6 April).
"Rowdy", which released on 4 April, opened to decent response from critics. The film reportedly minted ₹4.13 crore share on the first day, however, its collections dropped on the next two days.
The Mohan Babu starrer has minted ₹11.13 crore in its first weekend at the worldwide box office. It remains to be seen as to how the film fares in the coming days as it will be facing strong competition from "Race Gurram."
"Burning Star" Sampoornesh Babu's "Hrudaya Kaleyam" has picked up at the Andhra Pradesh box office.
The film had generated a lot of buzz on social media circles prior to its release. When the low budget mass entertainer hit the screens on 4 April, it took a good opening in "A" centres and average openings in "B" and "C" centres.
Word of mouth is said to be working in the film's favour and is drawing Sampoornesh's fans to theatres. Extra shows are reportedly being added to multiplexes in major centres.
According to highly reliable trade sources, "Hrudaya Kaleyam" could mint ₹80 lakh (share) in its first week at the Andhra Pradesh, reported Gulte.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast