Miley Cyrus Shocks Everyone: Seen Fully Clothed on Elle Magazine Cover Page!
By nidhi tewari | April 8, 2014 3:58 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is on the cover page of Elle magazine and her picture is a bit of surprise for her fans. The Elle magazine did an issue on "Women in Music" and has placed Miley on the cover page - fully clothed! Yes you heard it right, the "Bangerz" beauty is seen wearing a Marc Jacobs gray sequined jumpsuit, which does not show any part of her skin! Surprising isn't it?
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
We are used to seeing Miley most of the time naked and clothed partially in various photo shoots, so Miley's Elle magazine fully clothed picture is a bit of surprise.
The "Adore You" singer looks gorgeous in her signature platinum cropped hairdo and shared the news with her fans on her Twitter timeline. "#ElleYeah @ELLEmagazine @MarcJacobsIntl 1." Miley even shared her cover page picture with her fans. Check out the picture here.
Miley and Marc Jacobs are working together as the singer is the current face of Marc Jacobs' spring-summer 2014 campaign and was seen in many of its advertisements too.
However Miley is undergoing a sad phase in her life at present. The 21-year-old has been mourning the death of her pet dog Floyd who was killed in an accident recently. The singer was quite depressed by his loss and even broke down on stage at her recent concert and dedicated a song to him too. On Saturday, the singer gave an emotional performance at Brooklyn's Barclays Center where she performed in front of a huge robotic-looking replica of her late Alaskan Klee Kai pup.
Though Miley's mother Tish Cyrus has bought a new puppy for Miley soon after the death of her beloved dog Floyd, Miley's loss seems irreparable. She has named him Moonie.
"No one could ever replace my baby Floyd but this precious angel is lendin me some fur to cry on along with my other babies," Miley wrote on Twitter.
The singer has been tweeting her loss to her fans saying that she is "not okay" and wants to "cry out aloud" and is in "excruciating pain."
"So torn. I love having little Moonie cuddle w me and Mary Jane but just don't know if I'm ready to love again," the singer tweeted along with a picture of little Moonie. Check it out here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family