Miley Cyrus Shocks Everyone: Seen Fully Clothed on Elle Magazine Cover Page!
By nidhi tewari | April 8, 2014 3:58 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is on the cover page of Elle magazine and her picture is a bit of surprise for her fans. The Elle magazine did an issue on "Women in Music" and has placed Miley on the cover page - fully clothed! Yes you heard it right, the "Bangerz" beauty is seen wearing a Marc Jacobs gray sequined jumpsuit, which does not show any part of her skin! Surprising isn't it?
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
We are used to seeing Miley most of the time naked and clothed partially in various photo shoots, so Miley's Elle magazine fully clothed picture is a bit of surprise.
The "Adore You" singer looks gorgeous in her signature platinum cropped hairdo and shared the news with her fans on her Twitter timeline. "#ElleYeah @ELLEmagazine @MarcJacobsIntl 1." Miley even shared her cover page picture with her fans. Check out the picture here.
Miley and Marc Jacobs are working together as the singer is the current face of Marc Jacobs' spring-summer 2014 campaign and was seen in many of its advertisements too.
However Miley is undergoing a sad phase in her life at present. The 21-year-old has been mourning the death of her pet dog Floyd who was killed in an accident recently. The singer was quite depressed by his loss and even broke down on stage at her recent concert and dedicated a song to him too. On Saturday, the singer gave an emotional performance at Brooklyn's Barclays Center where she performed in front of a huge robotic-looking replica of her late Alaskan Klee Kai pup.
Though Miley's mother Tish Cyrus has bought a new puppy for Miley soon after the death of her beloved dog Floyd, Miley's loss seems irreparable. She has named him Moonie.
"No one could ever replace my baby Floyd but this precious angel is lendin me some fur to cry on along with my other babies," Miley wrote on Twitter.
The singer has been tweeting her loss to her fans saying that she is "not okay" and wants to "cry out aloud" and is in "excruciating pain."
"So torn. I love having little Moonie cuddle w me and Mary Jane but just don't know if I'm ready to love again," the singer tweeted along with a picture of little Moonie. Check it out here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best