‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5: Episode 2 and 3 Titles Revealed Plus Director Norman Buckley Shares Sneak Peek Photo
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 8, 2014 3:55 PM EST
It is hard to wait for a show to return with the new season. "Pretty Little Liars" fans are waiting with bated breath for June 10, when the show returns with season 5. During the hiatus period, the guys at "PLL" do share sneak peeks, promos plus more. This time they shared two episode titles and director Norman Buckley shared a sneak peek photo via Twitter.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 2 - "Whirly Girl"
On April 6, @AllThingsPLL shared the season 5, episode 2 title. It is "Whirly Girl." According to Wetpaint, "Whirly Girl" is a 2006 film about an exotic dancer called Alice. She used to go to all-boys schools in order to entertain them at parties. James is in one of the parties and Alice manages to steal his daddy's watch. However, he tracks her down to get the watch back and in the process they build a relationship.
Can the title of "Pretty Little Liars" season 5, episode 2 be related to the film with the same name?
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 - "Surfing the Aftershocks"
This episode is titled "Surfing the Aftershocks." It is possible that the title has something to do with the events in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale in which Ezra takes the shot for the Liars and tries to prove that he cares for them.
However, "Pretty Little Liars" season 5, episode 1 titled "EscApe from New York" is expected to pick up things from the finale episode. Perhaps, the aftershocks of the finale episode will be felt in episode 3 of season 5 too.
Also, Alison is back to Rosewood and it would certainly affect everything.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 1 Sneak Peek Photo by Director Norman Buckley.
Norman Buckley captioned a photo this - "Working on my Director's cut for #PLL 501." It is a shot of one of the scenes from the premiere episode. It shows Alison talking to what appears to be a brunette. She is wearing the same clothes as in season 4 finale. Now, this can be the aftermath scenes of what happened on the roof in the finale episode.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 5 returns on Tuesday, June 10, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013