‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5: Episode 2 and 3 Titles Revealed Plus Director Norman Buckley Shares Sneak Peek Photo
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 8, 2014 3:55 PM EST
It is hard to wait for a show to return with the new season. "Pretty Little Liars" fans are waiting with bated breath for June 10, when the show returns with season 5. During the hiatus period, the guys at "PLL" do share sneak peeks, promos plus more. This time they shared two episode titles and director Norman Buckley shared a sneak peek photo via Twitter.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 2 - "Whirly Girl"
On April 6, @AllThingsPLL shared the season 5, episode 2 title. It is "Whirly Girl." According to Wetpaint, "Whirly Girl" is a 2006 film about an exotic dancer called Alice. She used to go to all-boys schools in order to entertain them at parties. James is in one of the parties and Alice manages to steal his daddy's watch. However, he tracks her down to get the watch back and in the process they build a relationship.
Can the title of "Pretty Little Liars" season 5, episode 2 be related to the film with the same name?
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 - "Surfing the Aftershocks"
This episode is titled "Surfing the Aftershocks." It is possible that the title has something to do with the events in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale in which Ezra takes the shot for the Liars and tries to prove that he cares for them.
However, "Pretty Little Liars" season 5, episode 1 titled "EscApe from New York" is expected to pick up things from the finale episode. Perhaps, the aftershocks of the finale episode will be felt in episode 3 of season 5 too.
Also, Alison is back to Rosewood and it would certainly affect everything.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 1 Sneak Peek Photo by Director Norman Buckley.
Norman Buckley captioned a photo this - "Working on my Director's cut for #PLL 501." It is a shot of one of the scenes from the premiere episode. It shows Alison talking to what appears to be a brunette. She is wearing the same clothes as in season 4 finale. Now, this can be the aftermath scenes of what happened on the roof in the finale episode.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 5 returns on Tuesday, June 10, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia