‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5: Episode 2 and 3 Titles Revealed Plus Director Norman Buckley Shares Sneak Peek Photo
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 8, 2014 3:55 PM EST
It is hard to wait for a show to return with the new season. "Pretty Little Liars" fans are waiting with bated breath for June 10, when the show returns with season 5. During the hiatus period, the guys at "PLL" do share sneak peeks, promos plus more. This time they shared two episode titles and director Norman Buckley shared a sneak peek photo via Twitter.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 2 - "Whirly Girl"
On April 6, @AllThingsPLL shared the season 5, episode 2 title. It is "Whirly Girl." According to Wetpaint, "Whirly Girl" is a 2006 film about an exotic dancer called Alice. She used to go to all-boys schools in order to entertain them at parties. James is in one of the parties and Alice manages to steal his daddy's watch. However, he tracks her down to get the watch back and in the process they build a relationship.
Can the title of "Pretty Little Liars" season 5, episode 2 be related to the film with the same name?
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 - "Surfing the Aftershocks"
This episode is titled "Surfing the Aftershocks." It is possible that the title has something to do with the events in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale in which Ezra takes the shot for the Liars and tries to prove that he cares for them.
However, "Pretty Little Liars" season 5, episode 1 titled "EscApe from New York" is expected to pick up things from the finale episode. Perhaps, the aftershocks of the finale episode will be felt in episode 3 of season 5 too.
Also, Alison is back to Rosewood and it would certainly affect everything.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 1 Sneak Peek Photo by Director Norman Buckley.
Norman Buckley captioned a photo this - "Working on my Director's cut for #PLL 501." It is a shot of one of the scenes from the premiere episode. It shows Alison talking to what appears to be a brunette. She is wearing the same clothes as in season 4 finale. Now, this can be the aftermath scenes of what happened on the roof in the finale episode.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 5 returns on Tuesday, June 10, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop