‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5: Episode 2 and 3 Titles Revealed Plus Director Norman Buckley Shares Sneak Peek Photo
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 8, 2014 3:55 PM EST
It is hard to wait for a show to return with the new season. "Pretty Little Liars" fans are waiting with bated breath for June 10, when the show returns with season 5. During the hiatus period, the guys at "PLL" do share sneak peeks, promos plus more. This time they shared two episode titles and director Norman Buckley shared a sneak peek photo via Twitter.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 2 - "Whirly Girl"
On April 6, @AllThingsPLL shared the season 5, episode 2 title. It is "Whirly Girl." According to Wetpaint, "Whirly Girl" is a 2006 film about an exotic dancer called Alice. She used to go to all-boys schools in order to entertain them at parties. James is in one of the parties and Alice manages to steal his daddy's watch. However, he tracks her down to get the watch back and in the process they build a relationship.
Can the title of "Pretty Little Liars" season 5, episode 2 be related to the film with the same name?
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 - "Surfing the Aftershocks"
This episode is titled "Surfing the Aftershocks." It is possible that the title has something to do with the events in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale in which Ezra takes the shot for the Liars and tries to prove that he cares for them.
However, "Pretty Little Liars" season 5, episode 1 titled "EscApe from New York" is expected to pick up things from the finale episode. Perhaps, the aftershocks of the finale episode will be felt in episode 3 of season 5 too.
Also, Alison is back to Rosewood and it would certainly affect everything.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 1 Sneak Peek Photo by Director Norman Buckley.
Norman Buckley captioned a photo this - "Working on my Director's cut for #PLL 501." It is a shot of one of the scenes from the premiere episode. It shows Alison talking to what appears to be a brunette. She is wearing the same clothes as in season 4 finale. Now, this can be the aftermath scenes of what happened on the roof in the finale episode.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 5 returns on Tuesday, June 10, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report