‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5: Episode 2 and 3 Titles Revealed Plus Director Norman Buckley Shares Sneak Peek Photo
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 8, 2014 3:55 PM EST
It is hard to wait for a show to return with the new season. "Pretty Little Liars" fans are waiting with bated breath for June 10, when the show returns with season 5. During the hiatus period, the guys at "PLL" do share sneak peeks, promos plus more. This time they shared two episode titles and director Norman Buckley shared a sneak peek photo via Twitter.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 2 - "Whirly Girl"
On April 6, @AllThingsPLL shared the season 5, episode 2 title. It is "Whirly Girl." According to Wetpaint, "Whirly Girl" is a 2006 film about an exotic dancer called Alice. She used to go to all-boys schools in order to entertain them at parties. James is in one of the parties and Alice manages to steal his daddy's watch. However, he tracks her down to get the watch back and in the process they build a relationship.
Can the title of "Pretty Little Liars" season 5, episode 2 be related to the film with the same name?
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 - "Surfing the Aftershocks"
This episode is titled "Surfing the Aftershocks." It is possible that the title has something to do with the events in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale in which Ezra takes the shot for the Liars and tries to prove that he cares for them.
However, "Pretty Little Liars" season 5, episode 1 titled "EscApe from New York" is expected to pick up things from the finale episode. Perhaps, the aftershocks of the finale episode will be felt in episode 3 of season 5 too.
Also, Alison is back to Rosewood and it would certainly affect everything.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 1 Sneak Peek Photo by Director Norman Buckley.
Norman Buckley captioned a photo this - "Working on my Director's cut for #PLL 501." It is a shot of one of the scenes from the premiere episode. It shows Alison talking to what appears to be a brunette. She is wearing the same clothes as in season 4 finale. Now, this can be the aftermath scenes of what happened on the roof in the finale episode.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 5 returns on Tuesday, June 10, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia