'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: A Familiar Reaper to Return in Episode 22 Titled 'Stairway to Heaven'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 8, 2014 1:36 PM EST
"Supernatural" fans - get ready to see the return of a familiar reaper face before Season 9 ends! Actress Lindsey McKeon teased on Twitter about reprising the role of Tessa, the Reaper while the Enstars spoiler report reveal the character will appear in the upcoming Episode 22 titled "Stairway to Heaven."
Lindsey McKeon announced on her Twitter account @MyLindseyMckeon last Tuesday, April 1, about heading to Vancouver to film her "Supernatural" scenes as Tessa.
— Lindsey Mckeon (@MyLindseyMckeon) April 1, 2014
Some fans of the CW TV series expressed excitement over the news while others sounded dubious since the 32-year-old actress' post was made on April Fools' Day but Ms McKeon was quick to set the record straight.
Hahaha what a response!! No April fools- not that cruel. — Lindsey Mckeon (@MyLindseyMckeon) April 1, 2014
According to the Enstars report, there is a possibility of seeing the reaper again in connection to the upcoming episode's title and because of Tessa's ability to enter and exit Hell, Heaven and Purgatory as one of Death's (Julian Richings) loyal employees. In Episode 22, it is expected that Tessa interacts with Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) again.
Tessa and Dean have successfully teamed up in the previous episodes like "Death Takes a Holiday" in Season 4 and "Appointment in Samarra" in Season 6. The reaper and the hunter's history of knowing each other go back to Season 2, Episode 1 titled "In My Time of Dying."
The Carter Matt report on Tessa's return noted that her appearance only means someone will be guided to the life after death. Unfortunately, there are no other details available regarding Tessa's return like who the Reaper will guide to the afterlife this time.
Lindsey McKeon joins the other old faces of "Supernatural" that popped up in Season 9 such as Jim Beaver (Bobby), Felicia Day (Charlie) and Kim Rhodes (Jody Mills.) Fans will be seeing actress Kim Rhodes again in an upcoming episode.
The Examiner report revealed that Ms Rhodes will return as Sheriff Jody Mills in "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 19 titled "Alex Annie Alexis Ann" which is scheduled to air on April 22, 2014. As for Tessa's return, Episode 22 "Stairway to Heaven" is scheduled to air on May 13, 2014.
"Supernatural" Season 9 airs Tuesday nights at 9 pm ET on the CW Network. The TV series is scheduled to return from its lengthy hiatus on Tuesday, April 15, with Episode 18 titled "Meta Fiction."
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Sam and Dean's Relationship, Surprises and Big Twist to Happen in Season Finale Episode Titled 'Do You Believe in Magic' - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: A Familiar Face to Return and New Character to be Introduced in Episode 21 Titled 'King of the Damned' - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Misha Collins Talks About Castiel's Storyline in Upcoming Episodes Including Leadership, Mark of Cain and Angel's Grace - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage