Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model Really Happy with Separation
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 8, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is really happy with the separation from husband Orlando Bloom.
The Australian supermodel made a guest appearance in "Good Morning America" on Monday where she continued to prove that the split with her actor husband was an amicable one.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
The 30-year-old Aussie supermodel gushed about Orlando's parenting skills and re-emphasised just how happy she and Orlando are apart.
"He is a great dad and I feel really lucky to have him in my life. I think it's really important to have two happy parents and he is really happy and I am happy," said the model.
Miranda has been talking about happiness since her interview with British GQ Magazine where she said, "I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly."
Meanwhile, hunk British actor Orlando Bloom also spoke positively about his ex-wife. In his speech when he received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame last week, Orlando thanked Miranda for giving him the best gift ever - his son Flynn. Little Flynn joined his father at the unveiling of his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.
Miranda and Orlando broke up late last year but the two insisted that they remained friends for the sake of their son. The two have shared the responsibilities of parenting and caring for their son amidst their super busy schedule. Currently, Miranda and Orlando are both busy with their work and commitments. Miranda just wrapped her tour in Korea and Japan to promote some of her endorsements while Orlando will commence the filming of the third installment of "The Hobbit" trilogy.
The two, being beautiful people, were also linked with other people. Miranda was linked to Orlando's friend Leonardo DiCaprio and Aussie billionaire James Packer. Orlando, on the other hand, was linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder and Aussie celebrity Margot Robbie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS