Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model Really Happy with Separation
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 8, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is really happy with the separation from husband Orlando Bloom.
The Australian supermodel made a guest appearance in "Good Morning America" on Monday where she continued to prove that the split with her actor husband was an amicable one.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
The 30-year-old Aussie supermodel gushed about Orlando's parenting skills and re-emphasised just how happy she and Orlando are apart.
"He is a great dad and I feel really lucky to have him in my life. I think it's really important to have two happy parents and he is really happy and I am happy," said the model.
Miranda has been talking about happiness since her interview with British GQ Magazine where she said, "I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly."
Meanwhile, hunk British actor Orlando Bloom also spoke positively about his ex-wife. In his speech when he received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame last week, Orlando thanked Miranda for giving him the best gift ever - his son Flynn. Little Flynn joined his father at the unveiling of his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.
Miranda and Orlando broke up late last year but the two insisted that they remained friends for the sake of their son. The two have shared the responsibilities of parenting and caring for their son amidst their super busy schedule. Currently, Miranda and Orlando are both busy with their work and commitments. Miranda just wrapped her tour in Korea and Japan to promote some of her endorsements while Orlando will commence the filming of the third installment of "The Hobbit" trilogy.
The two, being beautiful people, were also linked with other people. Miranda was linked to Orlando's friend Leonardo DiCaprio and Aussie billionaire James Packer. Orlando, on the other hand, was linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder and Aussie celebrity Margot Robbie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage