Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model Really Happy with Separation
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 8, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is really happy with the separation from husband Orlando Bloom.
The Australian supermodel made a guest appearance in "Good Morning America" on Monday where she continued to prove that the split with her actor husband was an amicable one.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
The 30-year-old Aussie supermodel gushed about Orlando's parenting skills and re-emphasised just how happy she and Orlando are apart.
"He is a great dad and I feel really lucky to have him in my life. I think it's really important to have two happy parents and he is really happy and I am happy," said the model.
Miranda has been talking about happiness since her interview with British GQ Magazine where she said, "I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly."
Meanwhile, hunk British actor Orlando Bloom also spoke positively about his ex-wife. In his speech when he received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame last week, Orlando thanked Miranda for giving him the best gift ever - his son Flynn. Little Flynn joined his father at the unveiling of his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.
Miranda and Orlando broke up late last year but the two insisted that they remained friends for the sake of their son. The two have shared the responsibilities of parenting and caring for their son amidst their super busy schedule. Currently, Miranda and Orlando are both busy with their work and commitments. Miranda just wrapped her tour in Korea and Japan to promote some of her endorsements while Orlando will commence the filming of the third installment of "The Hobbit" trilogy.
The two, being beautiful people, were also linked with other people. Miranda was linked to Orlando's friend Leonardo DiCaprio and Aussie billionaire James Packer. Orlando, on the other hand, was linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder and Aussie celebrity Margot Robbie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]