Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model Really Happy with Separation
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 8, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is really happy with the separation from husband Orlando Bloom.
The Australian supermodel made a guest appearance in "Good Morning America" on Monday where she continued to prove that the split with her actor husband was an amicable one.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
The 30-year-old Aussie supermodel gushed about Orlando's parenting skills and re-emphasised just how happy she and Orlando are apart.
"He is a great dad and I feel really lucky to have him in my life. I think it's really important to have two happy parents and he is really happy and I am happy," said the model.
Miranda has been talking about happiness since her interview with British GQ Magazine where she said, "I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly."
Meanwhile, hunk British actor Orlando Bloom also spoke positively about his ex-wife. In his speech when he received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame last week, Orlando thanked Miranda for giving him the best gift ever - his son Flynn. Little Flynn joined his father at the unveiling of his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.
Miranda and Orlando broke up late last year but the two insisted that they remained friends for the sake of their son. The two have shared the responsibilities of parenting and caring for their son amidst their super busy schedule. Currently, Miranda and Orlando are both busy with their work and commitments. Miranda just wrapped her tour in Korea and Japan to promote some of her endorsements while Orlando will commence the filming of the third installment of "The Hobbit" trilogy.
The two, being beautiful people, were also linked with other people. Miranda was linked to Orlando's friend Leonardo DiCaprio and Aussie billionaire James Packer. Orlando, on the other hand, was linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder and Aussie celebrity Margot Robbie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?