Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model Really Happy with Separation
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 8, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is really happy with the separation from husband Orlando Bloom.
The Australian supermodel made a guest appearance in "Good Morning America" on Monday where she continued to prove that the split with her actor husband was an amicable one.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
The 30-year-old Aussie supermodel gushed about Orlando's parenting skills and re-emphasised just how happy she and Orlando are apart.
"He is a great dad and I feel really lucky to have him in my life. I think it's really important to have two happy parents and he is really happy and I am happy," said the model.
Miranda has been talking about happiness since her interview with British GQ Magazine where she said, "I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly."
Meanwhile, hunk British actor Orlando Bloom also spoke positively about his ex-wife. In his speech when he received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame last week, Orlando thanked Miranda for giving him the best gift ever - his son Flynn. Little Flynn joined his father at the unveiling of his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.
Miranda and Orlando broke up late last year but the two insisted that they remained friends for the sake of their son. The two have shared the responsibilities of parenting and caring for their son amidst their super busy schedule. Currently, Miranda and Orlando are both busy with their work and commitments. Miranda just wrapped her tour in Korea and Japan to promote some of her endorsements while Orlando will commence the filming of the third installment of "The Hobbit" trilogy.
The two, being beautiful people, were also linked with other people. Miranda was linked to Orlando's friend Leonardo DiCaprio and Aussie billionaire James Packer. Orlando, on the other hand, was linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder and Aussie celebrity Margot Robbie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft