Undertaker Seriously Injured After Loss at Wrestlemania
By Annie Dee | April 8, 2014 1:13 PM EST
Undertaker has suffered a humiliating loss in WrestleMania and has to be hospitalized for it. Immediately after his fight with Brock Lesner, which resulted in a groundbreaking loss of the popular wrestling figure, the Undertaker, 49 has to be taken to the hospital because of a severe concussion. He was accompanied by no other than WWE CEO Vince McMahon, which goes to show how big of name Undertaker is in the wrestling world. If he wasn't, the CEO will not dare miss the end of the biggest night of the company and Daniel Bryan's win, Hollywood Life reports
Undertaker had to go through various tests in the hospital, which includes a CAT scan. He had to stay overnight at the hospital from April 6 to April 7. This is quite a scary and worrying news for the die-hard fans of Undertaker, who are still mourning over the fact that their idol lost a match at Wrestlemania, which no one actually expected to see.
WWE has released an official statement regarding the hospital incident:
"WWE.com can confirm that, following last's night historic match with Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker was immediately taken to Ochsner Medical Center. After a CT scan and other medical testing, he was diagnosed with a severe concussion and was kept overnight for further evaluation. He was discharged early Monday afternoon."
Showing how many dedicated fans are to the Undertaker, "#ThankYouTaker" began trending after Undertaker suffered the big loss at the Superdome in New Orleans. This is trending up until now, which goes to show that the Undertaker has indeed, become legendary to wresting fans worldwide. Even those who barely knows anything about wrestling can associate this name to the wresting sport.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports