Rihanna Scared Karrueche Tran Out of a Club
By Annie Dee | April 8, 2014 12:51 PM EST
Rihanna unintentionally ruined a club night for Karrueche Tran and yet was very happy about it. Tran who went to Greystone Manor nightclub in Los Angeles on April 6 reportedly got intimidated by Rihanna when she heard the "Stay" singer was there and decided to leave before they bumped into each other and engage in a confrontration because of Chris Brown. Not that it will really happen, considering Rihanna has long stated she had moved on and is quite happy exclusively dating with Drake. Or has she?
Singer Rihanna poses backstage with her Icon award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
According to Hollywood Life, Rihanna is quite pleased Karruechue Tran decided to avoid her. For the "Good Girls Gone Bad" singer, this goes to show that Tran actually "knows her place" and that it was right that the model and her crew just left instead of meeting Rihanna and her ire.
"Rihanna wasn't about trouble or drama and homegirl knew that and did the best thing she could for her and her friends - and that was to bounce, immediately!" a source Rihanna shared to HollywoodLife.com.
"Everybody in town knows Rihanna helped put Greystone on the map, that's her home away from home," the source adds. "She's royalty there. No disrespect but other bi**hes need to know their place and all will be well, as evidenced by last night."
Shouldn't the two ladies in Chris Brown's life, one allegedly already moved on, put whatever beef they have between themselves and just enjoy life? If there are no reports of Rihanna actually drinking, which dispels the pregnancy rumors, one would think she's grouchy because Chris Brown is the father of her baby!
Hollywood Life however bursts everyone's speculations that the "Diamond" singer was pregnant when it reported that the singer was indulging in a few drinks in the club.
"Of course she was [drinking]," Hollywood Life's source reports. "What else would you do in a club? She didn't get sloppy, however. She kept it cute and classy and had just a few lemon drops, you know, something to take the edge off."
Whatever it is between the two ladies and Chris Brown, fans couldn't be happier if not only will they avoid drama but that they actually could become friends. Nothing is impossible.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’