Rihanna Scared Karrueche Tran Out of a Club
By Annie Dee | April 8, 2014 12:51 PM EST
Rihanna unintentionally ruined a club night for Karrueche Tran and yet was very happy about it. Tran who went to Greystone Manor nightclub in Los Angeles on April 6 reportedly got intimidated by Rihanna when she heard the "Stay" singer was there and decided to leave before they bumped into each other and engage in a confrontration because of Chris Brown. Not that it will really happen, considering Rihanna has long stated she had moved on and is quite happy exclusively dating with Drake. Or has she?
Singer Rihanna poses backstage with her Icon award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
According to Hollywood Life, Rihanna is quite pleased Karruechue Tran decided to avoid her. For the "Good Girls Gone Bad" singer, this goes to show that Tran actually "knows her place" and that it was right that the model and her crew just left instead of meeting Rihanna and her ire.
"Rihanna wasn't about trouble or drama and homegirl knew that and did the best thing she could for her and her friends - and that was to bounce, immediately!" a source Rihanna shared to HollywoodLife.com.
"Everybody in town knows Rihanna helped put Greystone on the map, that's her home away from home," the source adds. "She's royalty there. No disrespect but other bi**hes need to know their place and all will be well, as evidenced by last night."
Shouldn't the two ladies in Chris Brown's life, one allegedly already moved on, put whatever beef they have between themselves and just enjoy life? If there are no reports of Rihanna actually drinking, which dispels the pregnancy rumors, one would think she's grouchy because Chris Brown is the father of her baby!
Hollywood Life however bursts everyone's speculations that the "Diamond" singer was pregnant when it reported that the singer was indulging in a few drinks in the club.
"Of course she was [drinking]," Hollywood Life's source reports. "What else would you do in a club? She didn't get sloppy, however. She kept it cute and classy and had just a few lemon drops, you know, something to take the edge off."
Whatever it is between the two ladies and Chris Brown, fans couldn't be happier if not only will they avoid drama but that they actually could become friends. Nothing is impossible.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports