Rihanna Scared Karrueche Tran Out of a Club
By Annie Dee | April 8, 2014 12:51 PM EST
Rihanna unintentionally ruined a club night for Karrueche Tran and yet was very happy about it. Tran who went to Greystone Manor nightclub in Los Angeles on April 6 reportedly got intimidated by Rihanna when she heard the "Stay" singer was there and decided to leave before they bumped into each other and engage in a confrontration because of Chris Brown. Not that it will really happen, considering Rihanna has long stated she had moved on and is quite happy exclusively dating with Drake. Or has she?
Singer Rihanna poses backstage with her Icon award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
According to Hollywood Life, Rihanna is quite pleased Karruechue Tran decided to avoid her. For the "Good Girls Gone Bad" singer, this goes to show that Tran actually "knows her place" and that it was right that the model and her crew just left instead of meeting Rihanna and her ire.
"Rihanna wasn't about trouble or drama and homegirl knew that and did the best thing she could for her and her friends - and that was to bounce, immediately!" a source Rihanna shared to HollywoodLife.com.
"Everybody in town knows Rihanna helped put Greystone on the map, that's her home away from home," the source adds. "She's royalty there. No disrespect but other bi**hes need to know their place and all will be well, as evidenced by last night."
Shouldn't the two ladies in Chris Brown's life, one allegedly already moved on, put whatever beef they have between themselves and just enjoy life? If there are no reports of Rihanna actually drinking, which dispels the pregnancy rumors, one would think she's grouchy because Chris Brown is the father of her baby!
Hollywood Life however bursts everyone's speculations that the "Diamond" singer was pregnant when it reported that the singer was indulging in a few drinks in the club.
"Of course she was [drinking]," Hollywood Life's source reports. "What else would you do in a club? She didn't get sloppy, however. She kept it cute and classy and had just a few lemon drops, you know, something to take the edge off."
Whatever it is between the two ladies and Chris Brown, fans couldn't be happier if not only will they avoid drama but that they actually could become friends. Nothing is impossible.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet