Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Hopes for a Successful Second Marriage, but With Whom?
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 8, 2014 12:41 PM EST
When someone has the baggage of a failed marriage, it can be difficult to remarry, but not for Khloe Kardashian. The 29-year-old reality TV star isn't at all worried about how much effort goes into building a good marriage. A new report said that Khloe is "ready to remarry and even have kids."
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Khloe's elder siblings may have found genuine love and mothered children, but she is not jealous of them, the Hollywood Life reported. "There's no jealousy or envy at all," the source told the Web site.
According to the source, Khloe deserves all the happiness in life. There may be a lot of things going on in Khloe's life, so many things that she is going through but eventually, she is going to have time for herself. "One day, Khloe too will be able have this moment for herself and when she does remarry and become a mother, you will see a brand new, all around complete and satisfied Khloe," the source added.
If Khloe does remarry, the question is with whom? She has only been single for three months after filing for divorce from Lamar Odom in December. Lamar has already expressed his undying affection for Khloe. She has been bombarded with quite of lot of rumours about her constantly getting in touch with Lamar or calling off her divorce from the basketball athlete. Will she take her back and give their marriage a second chance or will Khloe finally move on and start a new life with someone else?
Recently, it has been revealed that Khloe is seeing rapper French Montana after the two were spotted together on different occasions. However, another insider refuted that current allegations and said that Khloe and French are merely just friends.
"Nobody is occupying her time in a romantic way," said the insider.
"She's good friends with Frenchie, but it's strictly platonic and in no way romantic," the insider chanted.
Apparently, Khloe is simply having a good time with her friends in the hip-hop industry. French isn't the first guy that Khloe is rumoured to be dating after her split from Lamar. There's Los Angeles Dodgers player Matt Kemp and rapper The Game who have been alleged to be dating the reality TV star in the past. It seems like Khloe is just enjoying her time as a single lady.
As for Lamar, he is still trying to get his life sorted out and back on track. He had reportedly met with his former Lakers coach-turned-NBA executive Phil Jackson in an effort to revive his career in the most popular basketball league. In addition, Lamar had been spending time with his two kids and encouraging them to stay away from drugs, which makes really makes Khloe happy.
"She especially likes how he talks about his children and how he's becoming more involved and present in their lives."
Should Lamar and Khloe reconnect and rekindle their love? Now that Lamar seemed determined to make up for the things he did in the past, should Khloe set the past aside too and find joy with him for the second time around? Do share us your thoughts.
MORE ENTERTAINTMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage