‘The Voice' Season 6 (2014) The Battles, Round 2- Part 3 Recap, Spoilers: What Happened in Episode 16? Top 20 Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | April 8, 2014 12:21 PM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) is nearing its final round. The show enters Week 2 of The Battles, Round 2 with episode 16 (The Battles, Round 2- Part 3). The four judges- Shakira, Adam Levine, Usher and Blake Shelton- will take over the big red judge's chair to judge the remaining contestants in The Battles, Round 2 Week 2 Part 3 Episode 16. Viewers are witnessing the second round of The Battles for the first time, as the show underwent a format change replacing the Knockout Round. This is one of the most exciting stages of the entire journey of contestants in this Emmy Award winning reality singing competition. Here is the recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) The Battles, Round 2 Week 2, Part 3, Episode 16. Find out the details about the performances and eliminations on the episode airing on April 7, 2014, here. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) The Battles, Round 2 Week 2, Part 3, Episode 16 aired on April 7, 2014. Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) The Battles, Round 2
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) kicked off its first ever The Battles, Round 2 last week. In this round, like original battles round, coaches Shakira, Usher, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton pair up contestants from their team together. The pair is given a list of songs from which they must choose a song to perform on. The winning artist moves on the next level while the losing one is either sent home or selected by another coach and recruited in the new team with the help of "steal" feature. Unlike The Battles Round 1, each coach gets one chance two avail this special feature. Also, unlike the previous round, all the teams have one common advisor and mentor. Joining the panel of judges as common mentors is Coldplay's frontrunner Chris Martin.
Last week in "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) The Battles Round 2 Week 1, set of 10 artists performed. Out of which 10 were the winner and 3 were stolen by coaches Adam Levine, Usher and Shakira. Moving on to the second week of The Battles Round 2, here is a full recap (spoilers) of what happened on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) The Battles, Round 2 Week 2, Part 3, Episode 16.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) The Battles, Round 2 Week 2, Part 3, Episode 16: Performance Recap (Spoilers)
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) The Battles, Round 2, Week 2, Part 3, Episode 16 kicked off with a performance by artists from Team Shakira. Clarissa Serna and Dani Moz were paired together and they sang "Perfect" by Pink. Two of them were praised for their "strong" voices.
Next up on the show tonight were artists from Team Adam. Dawn & Hawkes and Kat Perkins were paired up together. The two of them performed "Suddenly I See" by KT Tunstall.
Next performance was given by contestants from Team Usher. Music Box and Melissa Jimenez were paired together to battle against each other in The Battles, Round 2. Two of them sang "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys.
Next to perform were artists from Team Blake. Kaleigh Glanton was paired up with Ryan Whyte Maloney. The two of them perform "Easy" by Rascal Flatts.
Contestants from Team Adam take over the stage next. Jake Barker and Brittnee Camelle were paired up together from this team and they perform the song titled "Climax" by Usher. So far there have been no steal.
The last performance on the night of The Battles, Round 2, Week 2, Part 3, Episode 16 is by the contestants from Team Usher. Bria Kelly and Madilyn Paige were paired together for this round of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014). Two of them sang "I'll Stand By You" by The Pretenders.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) The Battles, Round 2 Week 2, Part 3, Episode 16: Results Recap- Elimination and Steal (Spoilers)
Team Adam: Kat Perkin defeated Dawn and Hawkes and Jake Barker defeated Brittnee Camelle.
Team Usher: Melissa Jimenez defeated Music Box and Bria Kelly defeated Madilyn Paige. Madilyn was later stolen by Coach Blake.
Team Shakira: Dani Moz defeated Clarissa Serna.
Team Blake: Ryan Whyte Maloney defeated Kaleigh Glanton.
On 'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) The Battles, Round 2 Week 2, Part 3, Episode 16 set of six artists performed, out of which seven moved on to the next round. The competition is now narrowed down to the top 20 artists who will perform in the round called The Playoffs. "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Playoffs begin on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 and is expected to take place in the next three episodes before the Live Shows begin.
For more spoilers and recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions and Battles Round read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge