'Sam & Cat's' Jennette McCurdy Asked Victoria Justice Advice About Ariana Grande?
By Diadem Pambid | April 8, 2014 11:45 AM EST
Apparently, the feud between Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy has reached its' boiling point. After failing to show up at the recent Kid's Choice Awards alongside her "Sam & Cat" co-star, Jennette was spotted instead with another Nickelodeon star. This songstress ironically happens to be one of Ariana's former gal pals, Victoria Justice from "Victorious." What did Victoria and Jennette happen to talk about?
Jennette McCurdy Sparks Rumors of Fight With Ariana Grande by Skipping Kid's Choice Awards
In the world of Nickelodeon, fans would know that former "Victorious" co-stars Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice are not on good terms. Their show happened to be cancelled due to a number of reasons. Yet, according to Grande her co-star Victoria was to blame.
Early in February 2013, Grande lashed out on a fan about her leaving the show. This ultimately led to a Twitter feud between Grande and Justice. However, the feud never ended there because in her interview with Seventeen Magazine, Grande again dissed Victoria.
"I worked with someone who told me they'd never like me," admitted Grande, adding, "But for some reason, I just felt like I needed her approval. So I started changing myself to please her. It made me stop being social and friendly. I was so unhappy."
Looks like Grande and Justice who happened to be such good friends back in "Victorious" won't be seated together anytime soon. Yet, the former co-stars did reconcile during the Kid's Choice Awards but now it looks as if Ariana's co-star from "Sam & Cat" is the next frenemy in her life.
The feud between the "Sam & Cat" stars had begun when Jennette talked all about "unfair treatment" by Nickelodeon on her Twitter account. Reports immediately streamed in claiming Ariana was paid higher than McCurdy. Apparently, the feud is unlikely to be resolved given the show is slated for cancellation.
While Ariana Grande is quite busy with her music career and second album, Jennette McCurdy has sought advice from Grande's former gal pal Victoria Justice. The former was spotted at Los Angeles where she enjoyed the company of Victoria at the farmer's market.
After her day out with Victoria, Jennette posted an emotional video on Vine that obviously was a diss for Ariana Grande.
"They say actions speak louder than words but actions don't speak. People speak and people are loud," said Jennette in her Vine post.
Hopefully, things will turn out alright between Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy for the sake of their "Sam & Cat" fans, "Arianators" and "McCurdians" alike.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance