'Sam & Cat's' Jennette McCurdy Asked Victoria Justice Advice About Ariana Grande?
By Diadem Pambid | April 8, 2014 11:45 AM EST
Apparently, the feud between Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy has reached its' boiling point. After failing to show up at the recent Kid's Choice Awards alongside her "Sam & Cat" co-star, Jennette was spotted instead with another Nickelodeon star. This songstress ironically happens to be one of Ariana's former gal pals, Victoria Justice from "Victorious." What did Victoria and Jennette happen to talk about?
Jennette McCurdy Sparks Rumors of Fight With Ariana Grande by Skipping Kid's Choice Awards
In the world of Nickelodeon, fans would know that former "Victorious" co-stars Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice are not on good terms. Their show happened to be cancelled due to a number of reasons. Yet, according to Grande her co-star Victoria was to blame.
Early in February 2013, Grande lashed out on a fan about her leaving the show. This ultimately led to a Twitter feud between Grande and Justice. However, the feud never ended there because in her interview with Seventeen Magazine, Grande again dissed Victoria.
"I worked with someone who told me they'd never like me," admitted Grande, adding, "But for some reason, I just felt like I needed her approval. So I started changing myself to please her. It made me stop being social and friendly. I was so unhappy."
Looks like Grande and Justice who happened to be such good friends back in "Victorious" won't be seated together anytime soon. Yet, the former co-stars did reconcile during the Kid's Choice Awards but now it looks as if Ariana's co-star from "Sam & Cat" is the next frenemy in her life.
The feud between the "Sam & Cat" stars had begun when Jennette talked all about "unfair treatment" by Nickelodeon on her Twitter account. Reports immediately streamed in claiming Ariana was paid higher than McCurdy. Apparently, the feud is unlikely to be resolved given the show is slated for cancellation.
While Ariana Grande is quite busy with her music career and second album, Jennette McCurdy has sought advice from Grande's former gal pal Victoria Justice. The former was spotted at Los Angeles where she enjoyed the company of Victoria at the farmer's market.
After her day out with Victoria, Jennette posted an emotional video on Vine that obviously was a diss for Ariana Grande.
"They say actions speak louder than words but actions don't speak. People speak and people are loud," said Jennette in her Vine post.
Hopefully, things will turn out alright between Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy for the sake of their "Sam & Cat" fans, "Arianators" and "McCurdians" alike.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS