'Sam & Cat's' Jennette McCurdy Asked Victoria Justice Advice About Ariana Grande?
By Diadem Pambid | April 8, 2014 11:45 AM EST
Apparently, the feud between Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy has reached its' boiling point. After failing to show up at the recent Kid's Choice Awards alongside her "Sam & Cat" co-star, Jennette was spotted instead with another Nickelodeon star. This songstress ironically happens to be one of Ariana's former gal pals, Victoria Justice from "Victorious." What did Victoria and Jennette happen to talk about?
Jennette McCurdy Sparks Rumors of Fight With Ariana Grande by Skipping Kid's Choice Awards
In the world of Nickelodeon, fans would know that former "Victorious" co-stars Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice are not on good terms. Their show happened to be cancelled due to a number of reasons. Yet, according to Grande her co-star Victoria was to blame.
Early in February 2013, Grande lashed out on a fan about her leaving the show. This ultimately led to a Twitter feud between Grande and Justice. However, the feud never ended there because in her interview with Seventeen Magazine, Grande again dissed Victoria.
"I worked with someone who told me they'd never like me," admitted Grande, adding, "But for some reason, I just felt like I needed her approval. So I started changing myself to please her. It made me stop being social and friendly. I was so unhappy."
Looks like Grande and Justice who happened to be such good friends back in "Victorious" won't be seated together anytime soon. Yet, the former co-stars did reconcile during the Kid's Choice Awards but now it looks as if Ariana's co-star from "Sam & Cat" is the next frenemy in her life.
The feud between the "Sam & Cat" stars had begun when Jennette talked all about "unfair treatment" by Nickelodeon on her Twitter account. Reports immediately streamed in claiming Ariana was paid higher than McCurdy. Apparently, the feud is unlikely to be resolved given the show is slated for cancellation.
While Ariana Grande is quite busy with her music career and second album, Jennette McCurdy has sought advice from Grande's former gal pal Victoria Justice. The former was spotted at Los Angeles where she enjoyed the company of Victoria at the farmer's market.
After her day out with Victoria, Jennette posted an emotional video on Vine that obviously was a diss for Ariana Grande.
"They say actions speak louder than words but actions don't speak. People speak and people are loud," said Jennette in her Vine post.
Hopefully, things will turn out alright between Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy for the sake of their "Sam & Cat" fans, "Arianators" and "McCurdians" alike.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report