'Sam & Cat's' Jennette McCurdy Asked Victoria Justice Advice About Ariana Grande?
By Diadem Pambid | April 8, 2014 11:45 AM EST
Apparently, the feud between Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy has reached its' boiling point. After failing to show up at the recent Kid's Choice Awards alongside her "Sam & Cat" co-star, Jennette was spotted instead with another Nickelodeon star. This songstress ironically happens to be one of Ariana's former gal pals, Victoria Justice from "Victorious." What did Victoria and Jennette happen to talk about?
Jennette McCurdy Sparks Rumors of Fight With Ariana Grande by Skipping Kid's Choice Awards
In the world of Nickelodeon, fans would know that former "Victorious" co-stars Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice are not on good terms. Their show happened to be cancelled due to a number of reasons. Yet, according to Grande her co-star Victoria was to blame.
Early in February 2013, Grande lashed out on a fan about her leaving the show. This ultimately led to a Twitter feud between Grande and Justice. However, the feud never ended there because in her interview with Seventeen Magazine, Grande again dissed Victoria.
"I worked with someone who told me they'd never like me," admitted Grande, adding, "But for some reason, I just felt like I needed her approval. So I started changing myself to please her. It made me stop being social and friendly. I was so unhappy."
Looks like Grande and Justice who happened to be such good friends back in "Victorious" won't be seated together anytime soon. Yet, the former co-stars did reconcile during the Kid's Choice Awards but now it looks as if Ariana's co-star from "Sam & Cat" is the next frenemy in her life.
The feud between the "Sam & Cat" stars had begun when Jennette talked all about "unfair treatment" by Nickelodeon on her Twitter account. Reports immediately streamed in claiming Ariana was paid higher than McCurdy. Apparently, the feud is unlikely to be resolved given the show is slated for cancellation.
While Ariana Grande is quite busy with her music career and second album, Jennette McCurdy has sought advice from Grande's former gal pal Victoria Justice. The former was spotted at Los Angeles where she enjoyed the company of Victoria at the farmer's market.
After her day out with Victoria, Jennette posted an emotional video on Vine that obviously was a diss for Ariana Grande.
"They say actions speak louder than words but actions don't speak. People speak and people are loud," said Jennette in her Vine post.
Hopefully, things will turn out alright between Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy for the sake of their "Sam & Cat" fans, "Arianators" and "McCurdians" alike.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy