Samsung News: Samsung Galaxy F Handset and Second Windows Phone Leaked, 3G Smartwatch Gear Solo Coming
By Gel Galang | April 8, 2014 11:28 AM EST
The rumour on Samsung releasing a premium or luxury handset is not dead yet--if anything, it has become very much alive thanks to the spotted prototype that has been spotted in a test mule.
These include a QHD display and a 5.2-inch screen size, while among the rumoured specs, you have the 3GB of RAM, a 16-megapixel rear shooter with optic image stabilization, and the still unannounced 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 805 processor.
However, the report adds that, aside from being the Samsung Galaxy F smartphone, you may be looking at a possible Galaxy Note 4 version, if the similar speaker grill location is anything to be had.
Check out the blocky snapshot of the Galaxy F or Galaxy Note 4 device in the link above.
New Samsung Windows Phone rumoured
Another Samsung Windows Phone has been rumoured, apart from the first reported Samsung ATIV Core, a mid-range that will boast of the Windows Phone OS.
Ubergizmo reports that this unannounced handset has the model name SM-W350F, which was found over the UA Profile on Samsung's official web site. Some features have already been revealed, including a WVGA display, the Internet Explorer 11, the Windows Phone 8.1 and a possible $200 price tag.
This would certainly add to Samsung's rather sparse collection of Windows Phone-powered, and provide a choice for Samsung users when it comes to what kind of OS they would want on their smartphones.
Samsung Gear 2 coming with 3G capabilities?
The smartwatch scene is fast becoming a crowded one, but Samsung is staying on and trying to populate it even more with its brand. The latest in its Gear smartwatch lineup is looking ot be a 3G-enabled version to be called Gear Solo.
According to G for Games, the newest smartwatch will come with a USIM to allow for calls even without the aid of a smartphone. No details have been confirmed by Samsung, perhaps in order to keep the thrill of the new gadget until the unveiling.
Do expect it to launch in the Korean market first, before it decides to make an appearance globally.
Read more tech and gaming news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Motorola Droid Turbo v. Sony Xperia Z3: Camera Details, Battery Life And Durability
- ‘GTA V': 1.18 Update, Zombie DLC Release Date To Welcome Halloween
- Motorola Droid Turbo vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Apps And Services, Camera Features, Battery Life And Durability
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny' Leaks Reveal Redesigned Ships, New Armour, Sparrow Shaders
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight