Samsung News: Samsung Galaxy F Handset and Second Windows Phone Leaked, 3G Smartwatch Gear Solo Coming
By Gel Galang | April 8, 2014 11:28 AM EST
The rumour on Samsung releasing a premium or luxury handset is not dead yet--if anything, it has become very much alive thanks to the spotted prototype that has been spotted in a test mule.
These include a QHD display and a 5.2-inch screen size, while among the rumoured specs, you have the 3GB of RAM, a 16-megapixel rear shooter with optic image stabilization, and the still unannounced 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 805 processor.
However, the report adds that, aside from being the Samsung Galaxy F smartphone, you may be looking at a possible Galaxy Note 4 version, if the similar speaker grill location is anything to be had.
Check out the blocky snapshot of the Galaxy F or Galaxy Note 4 device in the link above.
New Samsung Windows Phone rumoured
Another Samsung Windows Phone has been rumoured, apart from the first reported Samsung ATIV Core, a mid-range that will boast of the Windows Phone OS.
Ubergizmo reports that this unannounced handset has the model name SM-W350F, which was found over the UA Profile on Samsung's official web site. Some features have already been revealed, including a WVGA display, the Internet Explorer 11, the Windows Phone 8.1 and a possible $200 price tag.
This would certainly add to Samsung's rather sparse collection of Windows Phone-powered, and provide a choice for Samsung users when it comes to what kind of OS they would want on their smartphones.
Samsung Gear 2 coming with 3G capabilities?
The smartwatch scene is fast becoming a crowded one, but Samsung is staying on and trying to populate it even more with its brand. The latest in its Gear smartwatch lineup is looking ot be a 3G-enabled version to be called Gear Solo.
According to G for Games, the newest smartwatch will come with a USIM to allow for calls even without the aid of a smartphone. No details have been confirmed by Samsung, perhaps in order to keep the thrill of the new gadget until the unveiling.
Do expect it to launch in the Korean market first, before it decides to make an appearance globally.
Read more tech and gaming news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- HTC One Mini 2 vs. LG G2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- GTA V Online: Money-Glitch Ban Goes After Cheaters as a New Zombie DLC Leak is Spotted
- Xbox One News: EA Subscription Effective for Microsoft’s Next-gen Console; Forza Horizon 2 Announces 16 More Cars
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar