Samsung News: Samsung Galaxy F Handset and Second Windows Phone Leaked, 3G Smartwatch Gear Solo Coming
By Gel Galang | April 8, 2014 11:28 AM EST
The rumour on Samsung releasing a premium or luxury handset is not dead yet--if anything, it has become very much alive thanks to the spotted prototype that has been spotted in a test mule.
These include a QHD display and a 5.2-inch screen size, while among the rumoured specs, you have the 3GB of RAM, a 16-megapixel rear shooter with optic image stabilization, and the still unannounced 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 805 processor.
However, the report adds that, aside from being the Samsung Galaxy F smartphone, you may be looking at a possible Galaxy Note 4 version, if the similar speaker grill location is anything to be had.
Check out the blocky snapshot of the Galaxy F or Galaxy Note 4 device in the link above.
New Samsung Windows Phone rumoured
Another Samsung Windows Phone has been rumoured, apart from the first reported Samsung ATIV Core, a mid-range that will boast of the Windows Phone OS.
Ubergizmo reports that this unannounced handset has the model name SM-W350F, which was found over the UA Profile on Samsung's official web site. Some features have already been revealed, including a WVGA display, the Internet Explorer 11, the Windows Phone 8.1 and a possible $200 price tag.
This would certainly add to Samsung's rather sparse collection of Windows Phone-powered, and provide a choice for Samsung users when it comes to what kind of OS they would want on their smartphones.
Samsung Gear 2 coming with 3G capabilities?
The smartwatch scene is fast becoming a crowded one, but Samsung is staying on and trying to populate it even more with its brand. The latest in its Gear smartwatch lineup is looking ot be a 3G-enabled version to be called Gear Solo.
According to G for Games, the newest smartwatch will come with a USIM to allow for calls even without the aid of a smartphone. No details have been confirmed by Samsung, perhaps in order to keep the thrill of the new gadget until the unveiling.
Do expect it to launch in the Korean market first, before it decides to make an appearance globally.
Read more tech and gaming news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Skype Gets A New Exclusive Feature On The Windows Phone
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier