'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Upcoming Episode Scene Filmed in a Cemetery, Fans to Say Goodbye to a TVD Character in Finale?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 8, 2014 10:56 AM EST
An upcoming scene in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 will surprise the fans because of the location and what's going to happen in that particular scene. TVD director Chris Grismer teased on Instagram about a night shoot in the cemetery.
"Night shoot in a cemetery. #surprise #tvd," director Chris Grismer posted as a caption to the Instagram image shared that shows an angel statue placed over the cemetery trees. Click HERE to see photo.
However, there are no other details given like what episode this scene will appear and which TVD characters will be in that scene. The Wet Paint report speculates the cemetery scene has something to do with the Other Side, Markos (Raffi Barsoumian), the Travellers and their plans.
The cemetery scene confirms as well what the TVD executive producers Caroline Dries and Julie Plec teased in the Zap2it report about the Season 5 finale. "There are going to be a lot of goodbyes as we realize The Other Side is disintegrating and not everybody is going to survive that. We're going to have to say goodbye to some characters that we've grown to love over the years," Ms Plec shared.
Meanwhile, the CW Network has released the photo stills of the upcoming Episode 18 titled "Resident Evil" where the Travellers' leader Markos gets officially introduced. Actor Raffi Barsoumian, who portrays the new villain in Mystic Falls, can be seen in the image stills looking serious.
Another promo photo still showed Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Jeremy (Steven R McQueen) having a serious conversation with the Anchor looking upset at the hunter. The synopsis for the Paul Wesley-directed episode revealed that Bonnie gets hurt and angry at Jeremy who decided to work with witch Liv (Penelope Mitchell) behind her back.
Other TVD characters featured in the CW Network's promo stills include Caroline (Candice Accola), Elena (Nina Dobrev), Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey). Click HERE to see photos.
The brand new episode will focus on the arrival of Markos causing the doppelgangers Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena to be drawn to each other and have romantic dreams of their life together. The episode synopsis further revealed that Luke (Chris Brochu) explains to Damon, Elena and Enzo what he knows about Markos and the Travellers.
When Damon and Markos finally come face to face, the Salvatore vampire will be relieved but disturbed with what Markos reveals. Expect a lot of exciting twist and turns in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 when it returns from a long break on Thursday night, April 17, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network with Episode 18 "Resident Evil."
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Caroline Dries Teases a TVD Character to Have Love Interest in Brand New Season, Who is He? - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Enzo's Lady Love Maggie Makes First Appearance in Episode 19 Titled 'Man of Fire' - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: More Stefan-Caroline or 'Steroline' Moments in Episode 18 'Resident Evil?' Actor Paul Wesley Responds - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June