'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Upcoming Episode Scene Filmed in a Cemetery, Fans to Say Goodbye to a TVD Character in Finale?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 8, 2014 10:56 AM EST
An upcoming scene in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 will surprise the fans because of the location and what's going to happen in that particular scene. TVD director Chris Grismer teased on Instagram about a night shoot in the cemetery.
"Night shoot in a cemetery. #surprise #tvd," director Chris Grismer posted as a caption to the Instagram image shared that shows an angel statue placed over the cemetery trees. Click HERE to see photo.
However, there are no other details given like what episode this scene will appear and which TVD characters will be in that scene. The Wet Paint report speculates the cemetery scene has something to do with the Other Side, Markos (Raffi Barsoumian), the Travellers and their plans.
The cemetery scene confirms as well what the TVD executive producers Caroline Dries and Julie Plec teased in the Zap2it report about the Season 5 finale. "There are going to be a lot of goodbyes as we realize The Other Side is disintegrating and not everybody is going to survive that. We're going to have to say goodbye to some characters that we've grown to love over the years," Ms Plec shared.
Meanwhile, the CW Network has released the photo stills of the upcoming Episode 18 titled "Resident Evil" where the Travellers' leader Markos gets officially introduced. Actor Raffi Barsoumian, who portrays the new villain in Mystic Falls, can be seen in the image stills looking serious.
Another promo photo still showed Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Jeremy (Steven R McQueen) having a serious conversation with the Anchor looking upset at the hunter. The synopsis for the Paul Wesley-directed episode revealed that Bonnie gets hurt and angry at Jeremy who decided to work with witch Liv (Penelope Mitchell) behind her back.
Other TVD characters featured in the CW Network's promo stills include Caroline (Candice Accola), Elena (Nina Dobrev), Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey). Click HERE to see photos.
The brand new episode will focus on the arrival of Markos causing the doppelgangers Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena to be drawn to each other and have romantic dreams of their life together. The episode synopsis further revealed that Luke (Chris Brochu) explains to Damon, Elena and Enzo what he knows about Markos and the Travellers.
When Damon and Markos finally come face to face, the Salvatore vampire will be relieved but disturbed with what Markos reveals. Expect a lot of exciting twist and turns in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 when it returns from a long break on Thursday night, April 17, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network with Episode 18 "Resident Evil."
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Caroline Dries Teases a TVD Character to Have Love Interest in Brand New Season, Who is He? - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Enzo's Lady Love Maggie Makes First Appearance in Episode 19 Titled 'Man of Fire' - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: More Stefan-Caroline or 'Steroline' Moments in Episode 18 'Resident Evil?' Actor Paul Wesley Responds - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet