‘Grimm’ Season 3 Episode 18 Spoilers: ‘The Law of Sacrifice,’ Nick Helping Adelind? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 8, 2014 10:03 AM EST
After a thrilling episode, "Synchronicity," "Grimm" season 3 is back with episode 18 and features Nick and his long lost mother as they teams up to save Adalind's baby. Played by David Giutoli, Nick Burkhardt is a Portland cop who will do everything in his power to keep his identity as a Grimm and this time he is tasked to help the person who put his wife in coma.
The upcoming 18th episode is called "The Law of Sacrifice," and this time Nick has to sacrifice his apprehensions to help Adelind and vowed to protect her daughter. Based on his mother Kelly, played by Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Adelind's love child will play a bigger role in changing history and if she falls in the wrong hands bad things will happen.
Based on previous episodes, the baby already showed some of her powers where she can make things rumble and move. And as Kelly and Adelind escape the Royal family in Switzerland, Nick's mother led the mother and daughter to the Grimm's doorstep which will ignite the war between the Royals and the Grimm.
"Grimm" season 3, episode 18 press release reads: "Nick and his mom, Kelly Burkhardt, are going to join forces to protect Adalind's baby. In the meantime, Prince Viktor is going to activate a deadly stateside asset to find Adalind and her child. Guest stars will include: Philip Anthony-Rodriguez Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as Kelly Burkhardt C. Thomas, Howell Alexis Denisof as Prince Viktor."
When asked about what to expect on season's 3 finale, Rosalie played by Bree Turner revealed that the ending will be very satisfying to the fans. "All the players, all the moving parts this Season 3 are all coming together with the finale," Turner revealed in an interview with Zap2it.
"I think it will be very satisfying. A lot of storylines will be completed, but then set off in this whole new trajectory. I think it will be a very satisfying and heart-wrenching finale for the fans -- but no more zombies," she added.
"Grimm" season 3, episode 18 airs on Friday at 9 P.M. ET/PT on NBC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market