‘Grimm’ Season 3 Episode 18 Spoilers: ‘The Law of Sacrifice,’ Nick Helping Adelind? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 8, 2014 10:03 AM EST
After a thrilling episode, "Synchronicity," "Grimm" season 3 is back with episode 18 and features Nick and his long lost mother as they teams up to save Adalind's baby. Played by David Giutoli, Nick Burkhardt is a Portland cop who will do everything in his power to keep his identity as a Grimm and this time he is tasked to help the person who put his wife in coma.
The upcoming 18th episode is called "The Law of Sacrifice," and this time Nick has to sacrifice his apprehensions to help Adelind and vowed to protect her daughter. Based on his mother Kelly, played by Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Adelind's love child will play a bigger role in changing history and if she falls in the wrong hands bad things will happen.
Based on previous episodes, the baby already showed some of her powers where she can make things rumble and move. And as Kelly and Adelind escape the Royal family in Switzerland, Nick's mother led the mother and daughter to the Grimm's doorstep which will ignite the war between the Royals and the Grimm.
"Grimm" season 3, episode 18 press release reads: "Nick and his mom, Kelly Burkhardt, are going to join forces to protect Adalind's baby. In the meantime, Prince Viktor is going to activate a deadly stateside asset to find Adalind and her child. Guest stars will include: Philip Anthony-Rodriguez Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as Kelly Burkhardt C. Thomas, Howell Alexis Denisof as Prince Viktor."
When asked about what to expect on season's 3 finale, Rosalie played by Bree Turner revealed that the ending will be very satisfying to the fans. "All the players, all the moving parts this Season 3 are all coming together with the finale," Turner revealed in an interview with Zap2it.
"I think it will be very satisfying. A lot of storylines will be completed, but then set off in this whole new trajectory. I think it will be a very satisfying and heart-wrenching finale for the fans -- but no more zombies," she added.
"Grimm" season 3, episode 18 airs on Friday at 9 P.M. ET/PT on NBC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28