‘Grimm’ Season 3 Episode 18 Spoilers: ‘The Law of Sacrifice,’ Nick Helping Adelind? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 8, 2014 10:03 AM EST
After a thrilling episode, "Synchronicity," "Grimm" season 3 is back with episode 18 and features Nick and his long lost mother as they teams up to save Adalind's baby. Played by David Giutoli, Nick Burkhardt is a Portland cop who will do everything in his power to keep his identity as a Grimm and this time he is tasked to help the person who put his wife in coma.
The upcoming 18th episode is called "The Law of Sacrifice," and this time Nick has to sacrifice his apprehensions to help Adelind and vowed to protect her daughter. Based on his mother Kelly, played by Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Adelind's love child will play a bigger role in changing history and if she falls in the wrong hands bad things will happen.
Based on previous episodes, the baby already showed some of her powers where she can make things rumble and move. And as Kelly and Adelind escape the Royal family in Switzerland, Nick's mother led the mother and daughter to the Grimm's doorstep which will ignite the war between the Royals and the Grimm.
"Grimm" season 3, episode 18 press release reads: "Nick and his mom, Kelly Burkhardt, are going to join forces to protect Adalind's baby. In the meantime, Prince Viktor is going to activate a deadly stateside asset to find Adalind and her child. Guest stars will include: Philip Anthony-Rodriguez Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as Kelly Burkhardt C. Thomas, Howell Alexis Denisof as Prince Viktor."
When asked about what to expect on season's 3 finale, Rosalie played by Bree Turner revealed that the ending will be very satisfying to the fans. "All the players, all the moving parts this Season 3 are all coming together with the finale," Turner revealed in an interview with Zap2it.
"I think it will be very satisfying. A lot of storylines will be completed, but then set off in this whole new trajectory. I think it will be a very satisfying and heart-wrenching finale for the fans -- but no more zombies," she added.
"Grimm" season 3, episode 18 airs on Friday at 9 P.M. ET/PT on NBC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage