‘Grimm’ Season 3 Episode 18 Spoilers: ‘The Law of Sacrifice,’ Nick Helping Adelind? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 8, 2014 10:03 AM EST
After a thrilling episode, "Synchronicity," "Grimm" season 3 is back with episode 18 and features Nick and his long lost mother as they teams up to save Adalind's baby. Played by David Giutoli, Nick Burkhardt is a Portland cop who will do everything in his power to keep his identity as a Grimm and this time he is tasked to help the person who put his wife in coma.
The upcoming 18th episode is called "The Law of Sacrifice," and this time Nick has to sacrifice his apprehensions to help Adelind and vowed to protect her daughter. Based on his mother Kelly, played by Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Adelind's love child will play a bigger role in changing history and if she falls in the wrong hands bad things will happen.
Based on previous episodes, the baby already showed some of her powers where she can make things rumble and move. And as Kelly and Adelind escape the Royal family in Switzerland, Nick's mother led the mother and daughter to the Grimm's doorstep which will ignite the war between the Royals and the Grimm.
"Grimm" season 3, episode 18 press release reads: "Nick and his mom, Kelly Burkhardt, are going to join forces to protect Adalind's baby. In the meantime, Prince Viktor is going to activate a deadly stateside asset to find Adalind and her child. Guest stars will include: Philip Anthony-Rodriguez Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as Kelly Burkhardt C. Thomas, Howell Alexis Denisof as Prince Viktor."
When asked about what to expect on season's 3 finale, Rosalie played by Bree Turner revealed that the ending will be very satisfying to the fans. "All the players, all the moving parts this Season 3 are all coming together with the finale," Turner revealed in an interview with Zap2it.
"I think it will be very satisfying. A lot of storylines will be completed, but then set off in this whole new trajectory. I think it will be a very satisfying and heart-wrenching finale for the fans -- but no more zombies," she added.
"Grimm" season 3, episode 18 airs on Friday at 9 P.M. ET/PT on NBC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies