‘Grimm’ Season 3 Episode 18 Spoilers: ‘The Law of Sacrifice,’ Nick Helping Adelind? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 8, 2014 10:03 AM EST
After a thrilling episode, "Synchronicity," "Grimm" season 3 is back with episode 18 and features Nick and his long lost mother as they teams up to save Adalind's baby. Played by David Giutoli, Nick Burkhardt is a Portland cop who will do everything in his power to keep his identity as a Grimm and this time he is tasked to help the person who put his wife in coma.
The upcoming 18th episode is called "The Law of Sacrifice," and this time Nick has to sacrifice his apprehensions to help Adelind and vowed to protect her daughter. Based on his mother Kelly, played by Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Adelind's love child will play a bigger role in changing history and if she falls in the wrong hands bad things will happen.
Based on previous episodes, the baby already showed some of her powers where she can make things rumble and move. And as Kelly and Adelind escape the Royal family in Switzerland, Nick's mother led the mother and daughter to the Grimm's doorstep which will ignite the war between the Royals and the Grimm.
"Grimm" season 3, episode 18 press release reads: "Nick and his mom, Kelly Burkhardt, are going to join forces to protect Adalind's baby. In the meantime, Prince Viktor is going to activate a deadly stateside asset to find Adalind and her child. Guest stars will include: Philip Anthony-Rodriguez Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as Kelly Burkhardt C. Thomas, Howell Alexis Denisof as Prince Viktor."
When asked about what to expect on season's 3 finale, Rosalie played by Bree Turner revealed that the ending will be very satisfying to the fans. "All the players, all the moving parts this Season 3 are all coming together with the finale," Turner revealed in an interview with Zap2it.
"I think it will be very satisfying. A lot of storylines will be completed, but then set off in this whole new trajectory. I think it will be a very satisfying and heart-wrenching finale for the fans -- but no more zombies," she added.
"Grimm" season 3, episode 18 airs on Friday at 9 P.M. ET/PT on NBC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- HTC ‘Double Exposure’ Event On October 8 Could Unveil HTC Eye With 5.2-inch FHD Display
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect