'Jelena' in Trouble? Justin Bieber Calls Selena Gomez a 'High Maintenance' Girlfriend on His Instagram?
By nidhi tewari | April 8, 2014 9:59 AM EST
Here is some bad news for all the 'Jelena' fans. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's relationship might be in trouble yet again. The 19-year-old singer posted a picture of himself standing in what appeared to be his recording room and is seen texting someone from his phone. The caption of his picture reads, "Wondering if she is too high maintenance." Check out the picture below.
Though Bieber did not name anyone in his picture it looks like the "Believe" singer might be hinting about his on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. Does he think that having Selena as his girlfriend is turning out to be "high maintenance" for him?
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
The Canadian crooner seems to be always wooing Selena with extravagant gifts every now and then. There have been recent reports in the media that Justin made a delivery of flowers worth $10000 to Selena Gomez to woo her back and Selena was even spotted wearing a gold ring on her finger recently, which the media is speculating to be a gift from Justin.
Justin Bieber's worth is in millions at present and he has been earning quite a lot of money since he was a child artist. He has a huge mansion with massive square feet area of open space and private swimming pools. His current statement (where he is talking about a high maintenance female) however makes his fans believe if he is turning out to be someone who has started to spend his money judicially?
Do you think Justin Bieber is texting some other female and is planning to call it quits with the Texan beauty? Bieber and Selena have been in a rocky relationship since 2010. The couple is known to break-up as easily as they are seen hooking up again. Justin recently called Selena "most elegant princess" in one his Instagram posts and also shared a picture of Selena's Vanity Fair Oscar party. The "Baby" singer even dedicated a song to Selena in one of his concerts. Do you think Justin is confused about Selena's presence in his life? Was it really Selena he was talking about in his recent post or someone else? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine