'Jelena' in Trouble? Justin Bieber Calls Selena Gomez a 'High Maintenance' Girlfriend on His Instagram?
By nidhi tewari | April 8, 2014 9:59 AM EST
Here is some bad news for all the 'Jelena' fans. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's relationship might be in trouble yet again. The 19-year-old singer posted a picture of himself standing in what appeared to be his recording room and is seen texting someone from his phone. The caption of his picture reads, "Wondering if she is too high maintenance." Check out the picture below.
Though Bieber did not name anyone in his picture it looks like the "Believe" singer might be hinting about his on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. Does he think that having Selena as his girlfriend is turning out to be "high maintenance" for him?
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
The Canadian crooner seems to be always wooing Selena with extravagant gifts every now and then. There have been recent reports in the media that Justin made a delivery of flowers worth $10000 to Selena Gomez to woo her back and Selena was even spotted wearing a gold ring on her finger recently, which the media is speculating to be a gift from Justin.
Justin Bieber's worth is in millions at present and he has been earning quite a lot of money since he was a child artist. He has a huge mansion with massive square feet area of open space and private swimming pools. His current statement (where he is talking about a high maintenance female) however makes his fans believe if he is turning out to be someone who has started to spend his money judicially?
Do you think Justin Bieber is texting some other female and is planning to call it quits with the Texan beauty? Bieber and Selena have been in a rocky relationship since 2010. The couple is known to break-up as easily as they are seen hooking up again. Justin recently called Selena "most elegant princess" in one his Instagram posts and also shared a picture of Selena's Vanity Fair Oscar party. The "Baby" singer even dedicated a song to Selena in one of his concerts. Do you think Justin is confused about Selena's presence in his life? Was it really Selena he was talking about in his recent post or someone else? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features