'Jelena' in Trouble? Justin Bieber Calls Selena Gomez a 'High Maintenance' Girlfriend on His Instagram?
By nidhi tewari | April 8, 2014 9:59 AM EST
Here is some bad news for all the 'Jelena' fans. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's relationship might be in trouble yet again. The 19-year-old singer posted a picture of himself standing in what appeared to be his recording room and is seen texting someone from his phone. The caption of his picture reads, "Wondering if she is too high maintenance." Check out the picture below.
Though Bieber did not name anyone in his picture it looks like the "Believe" singer might be hinting about his on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. Does he think that having Selena as his girlfriend is turning out to be "high maintenance" for him?
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
The Canadian crooner seems to be always wooing Selena with extravagant gifts every now and then. There have been recent reports in the media that Justin made a delivery of flowers worth $10000 to Selena Gomez to woo her back and Selena was even spotted wearing a gold ring on her finger recently, which the media is speculating to be a gift from Justin.
Justin Bieber's worth is in millions at present and he has been earning quite a lot of money since he was a child artist. He has a huge mansion with massive square feet area of open space and private swimming pools. His current statement (where he is talking about a high maintenance female) however makes his fans believe if he is turning out to be someone who has started to spend his money judicially?
Do you think Justin Bieber is texting some other female and is planning to call it quits with the Texan beauty? Bieber and Selena have been in a rocky relationship since 2010. The couple is known to break-up as easily as they are seen hooking up again. Justin recently called Selena "most elegant princess" in one his Instagram posts and also shared a picture of Selena's Vanity Fair Oscar party. The "Baby" singer even dedicated a song to Selena in one of his concerts. Do you think Justin is confused about Selena's presence in his life? Was it really Selena he was talking about in his recent post or someone else? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Ramsay Bolton
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Best Buy,Target And Amazon Offer Huge Discounts On Tablets Like iPad Air 2, Shield Tablet, Surface Pro 3 And More