'Jelena' in Trouble? Justin Bieber Calls Selena Gomez a 'High Maintenance' Girlfriend on His Instagram?
By nidhi tewari | April 8, 2014 9:59 AM EST
Here is some bad news for all the 'Jelena' fans. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's relationship might be in trouble yet again. The 19-year-old singer posted a picture of himself standing in what appeared to be his recording room and is seen texting someone from his phone. The caption of his picture reads, "Wondering if she is too high maintenance." Check out the picture below.
Though Bieber did not name anyone in his picture it looks like the "Believe" singer might be hinting about his on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. Does he think that having Selena as his girlfriend is turning out to be "high maintenance" for him?
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
The Canadian crooner seems to be always wooing Selena with extravagant gifts every now and then. There have been recent reports in the media that Justin made a delivery of flowers worth $10000 to Selena Gomez to woo her back and Selena was even spotted wearing a gold ring on her finger recently, which the media is speculating to be a gift from Justin.
Justin Bieber's worth is in millions at present and he has been earning quite a lot of money since he was a child artist. He has a huge mansion with massive square feet area of open space and private swimming pools. His current statement (where he is talking about a high maintenance female) however makes his fans believe if he is turning out to be someone who has started to spend his money judicially?
Do you think Justin Bieber is texting some other female and is planning to call it quits with the Texan beauty? Bieber and Selena have been in a rocky relationship since 2010. The couple is known to break-up as easily as they are seen hooking up again. Justin recently called Selena "most elegant princess" in one his Instagram posts and also shared a picture of Selena's Vanity Fair Oscar party. The "Baby" singer even dedicated a song to Selena in one of his concerts. Do you think Justin is confused about Selena's presence in his life? Was it really Selena he was talking about in his recent post or someone else? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report